V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 abortion is illegal
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 24

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14226 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 30 May 2019 :  20:43:50  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

https://alternative-science.com/study-confirms-100-abortions-still-none-fking-business/?fbclid=IwAR2MZcwtEhiip0H1sK6oPWssBcn5aeOjiYzzRN5ENkLIWJ6QxPnh4od4kjo

An American study.

Study Confirms 100% of Abortions Still None of Your ****ing Business.

Several red states are in various stages of implementing sweeping abortion bans aimed squarely at eventually toppling the 1973 landmark Roe vs. Wade Supreme Court decision that affirmed the right of all women in the country to terminate their pregnancy before the point of medical viability for the fetus, or fetuses. Laws in Alabama, Missouri, Ohio, and Georgia all set the line of legal demarcation back as far as they can, with Alabama’s criminalizing abortion at all stages of pregnancy without an exception for rape or incest. All of the laws are likely unconstitutional by the standard of Roe, however, it’s no secret that socially conservative activists have been waiting for a time when the ideological makeup of the high court is presumed to be strongly enough in their favor that they could challenge that precedent with laws such as the new ones being drafted and signed into law. With so much attention and focus on abortion and abortion rights these days, it’s no surprise that a scientific research institute would take up the subject, and a team at the Western University of North Montana did exactly that. The researchers did what they called a “deep dive” on abortion, and focused their study of it on one key element — how many of the abortions performed in this country are none of your ****ing business. As it turns out, WUNM researchers found the answer to that question to be, “Literally all of them.” According to Dr. Willamina S. Maychee, the scientist who led the study, a full 100% of the abortions performed in America are none of anyone’s business except the woman who chose to have the abortion and her doctor. The results, Dr. Maychee says, are “conclusive as ****.” “In every abortion procedure we researched, we found they don’t impact you, your mother, your priest, your brother, your husband, your congressional representative, your senator, and indeed, even your president, unless you happen to be the one having the abortion, and is therefore by the longstanding definition of the term,’None of your ****ing business,'” Dr. Maychee told reporters a press conference announcing the results of the study. Buy this shirt from our exclusive store! Maychee says that her study is actually just reconfirming the results of studies conducted years ago. “The thing is, we’ve known for at least 50 years that abortions are private choices made between a woman and her doctor, but some people in this country get really confused with what’s a fact and what’s a feeling,” Dr. Maychee said. “And of course they’re usually the ones screaming, ‘**** your feelings’ at everyone, so that only causes more confusion. I’m glad we could end some of that confusion.” Dr. Maychee says she’s “astounded” by the results because so few things she researches ever get proven quite so conclusively. “We’re talking conclusive results with 0% margin of error. That literally never happens except in the instance of how many abortions are of any concern to you,” Dr. Maychee said. “Unless, again to reiterate, you’re the one electing to have an abortion. Then, that is the only abortion you’re allowed to have a say in. You can’t force someone to have or not have an abortion if they want. I know that sounds crazy, but we also confirmed that constitutional precedent and the right to privacy are still things in this country for now, so it all checks out.” Reporters asked Dr. Maychee if there are ever any scenarios where an abortion would be someone’s business. “Is the person in question also the pregnant woman having an abortion,” Maychee asked rhetorically, “then, no. It’s never any of your ****ing business. Not now, not 15 years from now, not 50 years ago. Never. Ever. It’s none of your ****ing business.” WUNM’s research also conducted a couple of other studies and Maychee spoke about those results as well. “We also confirmed that where a transgender person takes a **** is none of your goddamned business,” Maychee said, “and it’s never, ever, ever your business when two adults marry each other, no matter what genitals each of them possess. Oh, also, water is wet, the sky is blue, and Laura Ingraham is a literal diarrhea gollum. But there I go confirming the obvious for you again.” By the time you finish reading this, it still won’t be any of your ****ing business who gets an abortion.

Read more at: https://alternative-science.com/study-confirms-100-abortions-still-none-fking-business/?fbclid=IwAR2MZcwtEhiip0H1sK6oPWssBcn5aeOjiYzzRN5ENkLIWJ6QxPnh4od4kjo

lol...in depth study too I bet

99.9% of prisoners say they bare innocent too

Here is a question...if you went to a baby shower and mum decided to abort the baby, would it then become a fetus shower since according to you its not a baby ?

99.9% you say? Where did that figure come from?

I haven’t met a crook yet who was guilty

Seems we move in very different circles...

Lol...that’s very clear
Quick google search and I was fairly close...about as close as the political polls

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-people-say-90-of-people-in-prison-say-theyre-innocent-even-though-about-90-of-people-in-prison-pleaded-guilty

Oh, in that case I must defer to your powers of google search! You can google any interesting fact you want really.....https://psmag.com/social-justice/conservatives-highly-religious-more-likely-to-endorse-rape-myths

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Edited by - REM on 30 May 2019 20:49:17
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22229 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 30 May 2019 :  20:48:33  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Back to the topic thanks...
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 30 May 2019 :  20:49:08  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thankyou remmy...now back to the topic....

https://www.9news.com.au/national/antiabortion-billboard-controversial-roadside-ad-draws-complaints-australia-news/ee82db90-efe6-46dd-ba2d-68197838c034

Gotta to be kidding....people or offended by this ad ?????...truth clearly hurts

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 24 Jul 2019 13:13:37
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 24 Jul 2019 :  17:30:20  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

now back to the topic....
Which is...
"Abortion is illegal". No, it's not. It is legal in every state and territory in Australia... truth clearly hurts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Australia#State/territory_laws

Edited by - Zac on 24 Jul 2019 18:00:25
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 24 Jul 2019 :  18:04:30  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

now back to the topic....
Which is...
"Abortion is illegal". No it's not. It is legal in every state and territory in Australia... truth clearly hurts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_Australia#State/territory_laws

https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2018-05-26/is-abortion-legal-in-australia/9795188

Truth that’s it’s legal hurts who ?....oh that’s right the baby doesn’t just hurt the baby but rips it apart

Nearly impossible to get an abortion in rural SA, mainly because gynaecologist refuse to do it.....why would that be ?

Glad you are still interested in the debate tho zaccy

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 24 Jul 2019 :  18:15:32  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Nearly impossible to get an abortion in rural SA, mainly because gynaecologist refuse to do it.....

Go to Adelaide. You won't have a problem.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 24 Jul 2019 :  18:19:02  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

Nearly impossible to get an abortion in rural SA, mainly because gynaecologist refuse to do it.....

Go to Adelaide. You won't have a problem.

Believe it or not, it’s not that easy even in the big smoke.....not complaining tho

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 24 Jul 2019 :  18:24:54  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

What made you think I wasn't interested? Just because you've posted over 70 times while I've just gone over 10 doesn't mean I'm not interested. The "ripping babies apart" line of arguing doesn't further the debate or your cause, though.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 24 Jul 2019 :  19:00:36  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

What made you think I wasn't interested? Just because you've posted over 70 times while I've just gone over 10 doesn't mean I'm not interested. The "ripping babies apart" line of arguing doesn't further the debate or your cause, though.

Well when you said you weren’t going to reply anymore.....anyway....glad you are still interested

So you still don’t believe that babies are ripped apart ?...is that because it’s a foetus ? Or you just don’t want to see the truth ?....I have posted a YouTube clip of a Doctor explaining the procedure...want me to post it again ?

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/foetus

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 24 Jul 2019 19:03:22
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 24 Jul 2019 :  19:03:33  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Well when you said you weren’t going to reply anymore.....

When did I say that?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 24 Jul 2019 :  19:10:30  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

Well when you said you weren’t going to reply anymore.....

When did I say that?

Well sorry I must have misunderstood.....but iam delighted that you are interested in this topic

I’ve read reports that it’s the number 1 killer in the USA

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 24 Jul 2019 :  20:09:43  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You got it wrong and you apologised. Moving on...

Over 14 pages and over 200 posts, and all your emotive stuff about "ripping babies apart" hasn't gone anywhere. You've had some slight support from Sonic (who was anti-abortion before you started anyway) - but nothing else. No-one else agrees, and all you've done is alienate people who might otherwise be sympathetic - and even in agreement with you if you had a more rational argument. It doesn't matter on here. It's just a few petrol-heads on V8 Central having a chat - but I get the strong impression that you argue this stuff elsewhere. If I can give you some help, it would be: Cut the emotive stuff and try and be positive and rational. You're fighting a losing battle, not just here, but in society, politics, and everywhere where people try and change people's minds and opinions. Try another tack. I disagree with your opinion, but it would carry more weight and be listened to better if you stopped banging people over the head with the same old argument that's not only not convincing anyone, but having the opposite effect.

PS: I'd go easy on the Bible, too. It's OK in its own place, but it's not a winner in this debate, no matter how much you live and breathe it.

Edited by - Zac on 24 Jul 2019 20:12:41
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 24 Jul 2019 :  20:50:12  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

You got it wrong and you apologised. Moving on...

Over 14 pages and over 200 posts, and all your emotive stuff about "ripping babies apart" hasn't gone anywhere. You've had some slight support from Sonic (who was anti-abortion before you started anyway) - but nothing else. No-one else agrees, and all you've done is alienate people who might otherwise be sympathetic - and even in agreement with you if you had a more rational argument. It doesn't matter on here. It's just a few petrol-heads on V8 Central having a chat - but I get the strong impression that you argue this stuff elsewhere. If I can give you some help, it would be: Cut the emotive stuff and try and be positive and rational. You're fighting a losing battle, not just here, but in society, politics, and everywhere where people try and change people's minds and opinions. Try another tack. I disagree with your opinion, but it would carry more weight and be listened to better if you stopped banging people over the head with the same old argument that's not only not convincing anyone, but having the opposite effect.

PS: I'd go easy on the Bible, too. It's OK in its own place, but it's not a winner in this debate, no matter how much you live and breathe it.

Thanks I appreciate advice....a loosing battle ?....well new laws in the USA disprove that theory, but thanks anyway

But you are right...you can give undeniable evidence and yet people still want to tell you it’s not true( with no evidence what so ever’)
But you can win an argument but loose a lot more too....but if one person can see the slaughter which is happening in our cities then I will be happy

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7212 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 24 Jul 2019 :  22:00:55  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Aren’t about 80% of Australian’s pro choice?

RIP05

_Mholden

RIP LJ - loved and never forgotten.

"It was dry for the second go-around. Grice, nervous, worrying about his Bathurst jinx, ran 2:25.9. The amazing Brock, using every last centimetre of bitumen, yet keeping the car straight and balanced and at full noise, came back with a staggering 2:20.0 as if to say: "Match that". And people just shook their heads, bit their lips and wondered who would be second".

The Peter Brock trophy is now where it belongs.
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 24 Jul 2019 :  22:23:06  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Thanks I appreciate advice....a loosing battle ?....well new laws in the USA disprove that theory, but thanks anyway

One USA state (Alabama) now bans abortion outright. Five others ban abortion after detection of foetal heartbeat. That's 6 states out of 50. I'm not sure what point you're making - apart from the fact that that's the USA and we're in Australia.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 24 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.78 seconds.