V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 abortion is illegal
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 24

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 29 Jul 2019 :  20:51:20  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/disgusting-new-york-not-only-legalized-late-term-abortions-but-also-celebrated-like-it-won-the-super-bowl

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/07/11/the-lefts-sick-celebration-of-abortion/

Iím sure you are right tho zaccy....we wonít have anyone happy about the law if it is passed

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot

12530 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

Posted - 30 Jul 2019 :  09:15:32  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

quote:

quote:

The timing is highly subjective but you would agree that a heartbeat at 4 weeks can not sustains a life outside of the womb. I suspect the 22 week time was decided on that it is around the earliest a premature baby is expected to survive birth.

https://www.verywellfamily.com/premature-birth-and-viability-2371529

Agreed alby....a baby born would not survive....similar to a person on life support...does a person a life support have rights ?

Unless that person on life support is able to make the decision...No. Next of kin is generally asked to make the decision based on survival, quality of life and costs. Much like a fetus.

Ok...so family can euthanasia loved ones ?...the issue is when does life start..you need a baseline.

And zaccys link shows thats harder thab you may think..some states say 14 weeks others over 20

Euthanasia and terminating life support are two very different things.

A life would be determined when a fetus can survive on it's own out of the womb. Earliest surviving premature birth recorded is 22 weeks and 5 days in 1988 (thanks google).

Wonder why they celebrate? Maybe and I'm guessing, it's that Women get to choose to do with there own body instead of being punished.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 30 Jul 2019 :  09:25:05  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

The timing is highly subjective but you would agree that a heartbeat at 4 weeks can not sustains a life outside of the womb. I suspect the 22 week time was decided on that it is around the earliest a premature baby is expected to survive birth.

https://www.verywellfamily.com/premature-birth-and-viability-2371529

Agreed alby....a baby born would not survive....similar to a person on life support...does a person a life support have rights ?

Unless that person on life support is able to make the decision...No. Next of kin is generally asked to make the decision based on survival, quality of life and costs. Much like a fetus.

Ok...so family can euthanasia loved ones ?...the issue is when does life start..you need a baseline.

And zaccys link shows thats harder thab you may think..some states say 14 weeks others over 20

Euthanasia and terminating life support are two very different things.

A life would be determined when a fetus can survive on it's own out of the womb. Earliest surviving premature birth recorded is 22 weeks and 5 days in 1988 (thanks google).

Wonder why they celebrate? Maybe and I'm guessing, it's that Women get to choose to do with there own body instead of being punished.

ok mate

Delayed

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-30/abortion-bill-introduced-to-nsw-government/11365482

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 01 Aug 2019 14:24:47
Go to Top of Page

HRTKLR
No.1 Ford Fan

Australia
9571 Posts
joined 20 Dec 02

Posted - 01 Aug 2019 :  17:25:52  Show Profile Send HRTKLR a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Got to laugh how Christians spend their whole life telling others what to do in the name of some fictitious Arab bloke meanwhile they themselves do nothing to protect those under their care from their own grotesque behaviors.

What a shame we canít abort Christians and let everyone else get on with their lives.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 01 Aug 2019 :  18:12:43  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by HRTKLR

Got to laugh how Christians spend their whole life telling others what to do in the name of some fictitious Arab bloke meanwhile they themselves do nothing to protect those under their care from their own grotesque behaviors.

What a shame we canít abort Christians and let everyone else get on with their lives.

Ah yes...itís only christians who are pro life....RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 01 Aug 2019 :  18:39:03  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You've got Barnaby Joyce on board now and keen to help: 'Big Help Barnaby'.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 01 Aug 2019 :  18:49:02  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Yes thatís right...Thankyou zaccy

So to all the atheists Christian haters out there

At what stage is it ok to terminate a life ?....at what stage during the pregnancy?
1 week to birth ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

HRTKLR
No.1 Ford Fan

Australia
9571 Posts
joined 20 Dec 02

Posted - 01 Aug 2019 :  19:04:07  Show Profile Send HRTKLR a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

At what stage is it ok to terminate a life ?....at what stage during the pregnancy?
1 week to birth ?

Yep, until itís born it ainít born. As is proven by millions of religious crackpots the world over, being born is NOT a badge of brilliance itís merely a sign that your dad fertilized your mumís egg, so in my opinion not everyone deserves to be here.

Having said that, aborting late as per your example T1 would be truly horrific for the mother so I once again defer to what she wants and not let religious crackpots decide for her.

Edited by - HRTKLR on 01 Aug 2019 19:07:49
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 01 Aug 2019 :  19:12:56  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

1 week to birth ?

Yep, until itís born it ainít born. As is proven by millions of religious crackpots the world over, being born is NOT a badge of brilliance itís merely a sign that your dad fertilized your mumís egg, so in my opinion not everyone deserves to be here.

Having said that, aborting late as per your example T1 would be truly horrific for the mother so I once again defer to what she wants and not let religious crackpots decide for her.

Ok so logically.....leave god out of it....when are you happy to terminate a pregnancy?
Clearly you are not happy at full term so when ?...weíre is your base line for life ?
A heart beat can be found at 4 weeks ?

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 01 Aug 2019 19:17:05
Go to Top of Page

HRTKLR
No.1 Ford Fan

Australia
9571 Posts
joined 20 Dec 02

Posted - 01 Aug 2019 :  19:22:08  Show Profile Send HRTKLR a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

1 week to birth ?

Ok so logically.....leave god out of it....when are you happy to terminate a pregnancy?
Clearly you are not happy at full term so when ?...weíre is your base line for life ?

Up until itís born I donít care itís none of my (or your) ****ing business. People who care about what other people do either have boring lives, have a religious bent or have some need for control of others. I have none of the 3 so I donít care. What I do care about is a mother having the freedom to choose and others not having any say in whatís right for her (with the exception of doctors), but they have her interests in mind, politicians and religious crackpots (same thing) only care about control.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 01 Aug 2019 :  19:26:36  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

1 week to birth ?

Up until itís born I donít care itís none of my (or your) ****ing business. People who care about what other people do either have boring lives, have a religious bent or have some need for control of others. I have none of the 3 so I donít care. What I do care about is a mother having the freedom to choose and others not having any say in whatís right for her (with the exception of doctors), but they have her interests in mind, politicians and religious crackpots (same thing) only care about control.

Ok...so you donít care if a life is taken ?....I think it is our business...why ?

Nazi germany convinced itís people that the Jews were not human so they killed them
USA convinced that Africans werenít human so they enslaved them

Surely you can see that a baby is a baby inside or outside a womb ?...

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

HRTKLR
No.1 Ford Fan

Australia
9571 Posts
joined 20 Dec 02

Posted - 01 Aug 2019 :  19:46:17  Show Profile Send HRTKLR a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

1 week to birth ?

Ok...so you donít care if a life is taken ?....I think it is our business...why ?

Nazi germany convinced itís people that the Jews were not human so they killed them
USA convinced that Africans werenít human so they enslaved them

Surely you can see that a baby is a baby inside or outside a womb ?...

Nazi Germany? African slaves? You cannot be serious in drawing them into this discussion. Genocide and slavery are human civilizationís concerns because we care for the well-being of living people. A fetus is not a human being. Thatís obviously how this whole issue becomes contentious because the religious nutters probably think sperm is sacred (certainly priests do). So, to answer your opening question, I DO care if a life is taken, and thatís why I have no issue with a fetus being terminated because it isnít a life.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 01 Aug 2019 :  19:50:30  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ok so what is a foetus?..and when does it go from a foetus to a baby ?

As I said, leave god out of it for a minute and look at it logically

If a a foetus is just tissue and bones then surely you should not go to jail for murder if you assault a woman and the foetus dies .... or if you kill the foetus in a car accident...itís not living right ?

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 01 Aug 2019 20:06:17
Go to Top of Page

HRTKLR
No.1 Ford Fan

Australia
9571 Posts
joined 20 Dec 02

Posted - 01 Aug 2019 :  20:58:36  Show Profile Send HRTKLR a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

If a a foetus is just tissue and bones then surely you should not go to jail for murder if you assault a woman and the foetus dies .... or if you kill the foetus in a car accident...itís not living right ?

Excuse the French, but **** the fetus, if you assault a woman you deserve to go to jail... if the fetus dies, once again, itís a decision out of the womanís hands, so yes, that act should be punishable regardless of if the fetus is recognized as a living being or not. Nobody thinks of the true, living, breathing victim in any of these scenarios and thatís because - led proudly by religion, followed in short order by governments and corporations - women come second (sometimes they do... boom tish) in society.

Edited by - HRTKLR on 01 Aug 2019 21:03:03
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 01 Aug 2019 :  21:03:11  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

Excuse the French, but **** the fetus, if you assault a woman you deserve to go to jail... if the fetus dies, once again, itís a decision out of the womanís hands, so yes, that act should be punishable regardless of if the fetus is recognized as a living being or not. Nobody thinks of the true, living, breathing victim in any of these scenarios and thatís because - led proudly by religion, followed in short order by governments and corporations - women come second (sometimes they do... boom fish) in society.

Ok...so itís a women issue now....so do you not care about the female foetus ?....

Yes of course assault you should go to jail....but not for the death of the foetus ?

Again let the religion thing go....itís not about god itís about logic

So you havnt answered this question....when is it ok to terminate a life?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 24 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 4 seconds.