V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 abortion is illegal
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 24

Jam3s
Team Manager

2769 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 15 May 2017 :  23:02:39  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

quote:

quote:

quote:

A welcome option ?...do you realise how many woman are tormented everyday because they welcomed the option of aborting their child ?....

And what about the many who are glad they had the option and have been able to achieve other goals in their lives as a result? My GF had one and she has no regrets and is thankful the option existed for her.

Basically give people the option and let them decide what decision will be best for them.

who gives the child a choice ?...or is better off dead ?

lol, "child". For someone who cares so much about a foetus, I hope you're doing as much as you can to give the actual children who are capable of individual thought and struggling to stay alive in 3rd world countries some support.

Lol...mate if only you knew

one can only hope you do, it would at least mean you're not a hypocrite like so many "pro" lifers out there. The ones who then whine the loudest about those on welfare, some even anti contraception altogether.

Edited by - Jam3s on 15 May 2017 23:03:31
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22221 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 15 May 2017 :  23:04:55  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Methinks this has been done before...
Go to Top of Page

bundy1
BANNED

2179 Posts
joined 02 Mar 16

Posted - 15 May 2017 :  23:39:17  Show Profile Send bundy1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

A welcome option ?...do you realise how many woman are tormented everyday because they welcomed the option of aborting their child ?....

And what about the many who are glad they had the option and have been able to achieve other goals in their lives as a result? My GF had one and she has no regrets and is thankful the option existed for her.

Basically give people the option and let them decide what decision will be best for them.

lol, "child". For someone who cares so much about a foetus, I hope you're doing as much as you can to give the actual children who are capable of individual thought and struggling to stay alive in 3rd world countries some support.

one can only hope you do, it would at least mean you're not a hypocrite like so many "pro" lifers out there. The ones who then whine the loudest about those on welfare, some even anti contraception altogether.

Aren't Catholics the most active in that field (support for 3rd world countries that is) and besides government or has this changed?

Well said - sums up the hypocrisy of LG and the fordies -
http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=39351&whichpage=11#875389

Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2769 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 16 May 2017 :  00:15:44  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bundy1

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Aren't Catholics the most active in that field (support for 3rd world countries that is) and besides government or has this changed?

given it's the most successful business in the world I would certainly hope so, they have the cash help and it would be extremely hypocritical if tjey didn't. Unfortunately so many who preach pro life don't share the same love once it exits the womb.
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 18 May 2017 :  14:35:56  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Speaking of birth control, a bogan goes into his GP and says he wants to put his daughter on the pill.

The GP asks "is she sexually active?"

"Nah, she just lies there like her mother"
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 18 May 2017 :  22:49:40  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karter

Speaking of birth control, a bogan goes into his GP and says he wants to put his daughter on the pill.

The GP asks "is she sexually active?"

"Nah, she just lies there like her mother"

Lmao

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

tommo11
Team Manager

Indonesia
2084 Posts
joined 12 Dec 09

Posted - 24 May 2017 :  05:33:06  Show Profile  Visit tommo11's Homepage Send tommo11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Most people who have abortions are honestly doing the child a favour. I'd go as far as saying abortions should be encouraged in low socio-economic areas in some situations.

triggered snowflake xox
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 24 May 2017 :  09:34:38  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by tommo11

Most people who have abortions are honestly doing the child a favour. I'd go as far as saying abortions should be encouraged in low socio-economic areas in some situations.

OMG

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

troy01505
Team Manager

Australia
2517 Posts
joined 25 Feb 08

Posted - 24 May 2017 :  10:27:43  Show Profile Send troy01505 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Interesting that some still object.

I believe in alot of cases if the parents did not want the child then it would have a prettt terrible life if they were forced to keep it, in some cases it should even be forced upon the mother, for example my sister inlaw has 3 foster kids, the birth mother is not allowed to have children in her care inless she can stay clean from drugs yet she continues popping them out every 13-15 months, they are taken by FACS upon being released from hospital and detoxed a little they are handed over to the sister inlaw. The kids have organ deformities and one has a mental disability due to the high levels of speed and ice use during the pregnancy. Now here is the worst part, the sister inlaw only does it for the money and I believe does not treat them with as much love as what a woman that can never have her own kids mainly saying stuff and depriving them of things I guess and no violent stuff that I am aware of. I am quite disgusted with her and the system and yes i have made the appropriate calls with complaints but the system is as big of a joke as the mother.

Sorry for the story but with a start in life like this sometimes abortions are ok
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 24 May 2017 :  10:37:58  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by troy01505

Interesting that some still object.

I believe in alot of cases if the parents did not want the child then it would have a prettt terrible life if they were forced to keep it, in some cases it should even be forced upon the mother, for example my sister inlaw has 3 foster kids, the birth mother is not allowed to have children in her care inless she can stay clean from drugs yet she continues popping them out every 13-15 months, they are taken by FACS upon being released from hospital and detoxed a little they are handed over to the sister inlaw. The kids have organ deformities and one has a mental disability due to the high levels of speed and ice use during the pregnancy. Now here is the worst part, the sister inlaw only does it for the money and I believe does not treat them with as much love as what a woman that can never have her own kids mainly saying stuff and depriving them of things I guess and no violent stuff that I am aware of. I am quite disgusted with her and the system and yes i have made the appropriate calls with complaints but the system is as big of a joke as the mother.

Sorry for the story but with a start in life like this sometimes abortions are ok

As a foster parent myself, these stories arn't uncommon and the system is certainly broken. I was also raised in perhaps not the best environment, would I have preferred to be dead ? NO....we have a child in our care ATM who was born drug addicted, but now at 9 years of age he is top of class

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

tommo11
Team Manager

Indonesia
2084 Posts
joined 12 Dec 09

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  02:16:58  Show Profile  Visit tommo11's Homepage Send tommo11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
For every positive case there will be a negative case. There are numerous horror stories with teenage pregnancy for example. I don't know your opinion on this T1 so it isn't directed at you but I find the attitude where someone who gets raped should still be made to keep the unwanted child to be sickening.

triggered snowflake xox
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22221 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  09:48:05  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

For every positive case there will be a negative case. There are numerous horror stories with teenage pregnancy for example. I don't know your opinion on this T1 so it isn't directed at you but I find the attitude where someone who gets raped should still be made to keep the unwanted child to be sickening.

Agree 100%.

Nobody has the right to tell a woman that she must keep that baby!
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  09:51:14  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:

Agree 100%.

Nobody has the right to tell a woman that she must keep that baby!

and that's the issue...at what time is it a baby ?...once the baby is removed and mum decided to kill the child its murder...when does abortion finish and murder start ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22221 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  10:11:59  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That's your issue, as outlined by the number of times you've asked the question, not necessarily everyone elses.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  10:15:59  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

That's your issue, as outlined by the number of times you've asked the question, not necessarily everyone elses.

so you don't have an issue with it ?...anytime ?

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 25 May 2017 11:04:43
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 24 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 3.39 seconds.