No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 abortion is illegal
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 27

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11475 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  14:48:01  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Would you keep a legacy of a drunken one night stand?
Go to Top of Page

tommo11
Team Manager

Indonesia
2128 Posts
joined 12 Dec 09

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  14:55:22  Show Profile  Visit tommo11's Homepage Send tommo11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

That's your issue, as outlined by the number of times you've asked the question, not necessarily everyone elses.

so you don't have an issue with it ?...anytime ?

After a certain number of weeks, clearly it becomes less desirable, ethical etc, but most decisions on this are done well before that stage, and the abortions that are performed at a later stage are often due to medical reasons.

2019 Fantasy League Overall Champion
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  15:54:30  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

[quote][i] I was also raised in perhaps not the best environment, would I have preferred to be dead ? NO....

How do you know?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  16:16:15  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karter

quote:

[quote][i] I was also raised in perhaps not the best environment, would I have preferred to be dead ? NO....

How do you know?

that's deep

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22719 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  16:52:05  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

That's your issue, as outlined by the number of times you've asked the question, not necessarily everyone elses.

As you should know there's many reasons for a woman to have an abortion.
Far be it from me, a mere male, to stand in the way of a decision she has to make that will affect the rest of her life.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  16:58:18  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

Far be it from me, a mere male, to stand in the way of a decision she has to make that will affect the rest of her life.

so as a male you shouldn't have an opinion ?...whats the difference between abortion in the final trimester and when its born ?

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 25 May 2017 17:00:12
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22719 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  17:19:23  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Bloody hell!
My opinion is that it is up to the woman what she decides.
No decision or thought or opinion is ever black or white, despite what some seem to think.

You brought this topic up previously and seem to be going down the same path, a bit like an unwelcome preacher...

Edited by - Legendary Gerry on 25 May 2017 17:21:28
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  17:53:14  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

so as a male you shouldn't have an opinion ?...whats the difference between abortion in the final trimester and when its born ?

As males we can have all the opinions we like. But we don't get to tell women what they can or can't do with their bodies.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  19:22:34  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karter

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

As males we can have all the opinions we like. But we don't get to tell women what they can or can't do with their bodies.

what about what they do to other bodies ?

to bring this topic back...I believe that there may be times when abortion is appropriate, but like the argument in the original story...when does life start ?...and it look's like with all the wisdom in here we don't know either

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 25 May 2017 19:24:44
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11475 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  21:35:49  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

to bring this topic back...I believe that there may be times when abortion is appropriate, but like the argument in the original story...when does life start ?...and it look's like with all the wisdom in here we don't know either

I see my question has been glossed over. Could that be considered an appropriate scenario?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  21:43:19  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Sorry cp missed the question...abortion should never be used as a contraception IMO ..... Your old enough to have sex, should be mature enough to deal with outcome....kinda like drink driving

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11475 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  22:12:16  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Sorry cp missed the question...abortion should never be used as a contraception IMO ..... Your old enough to have sex, should be mature enough to deal with outcome....kinda like drink driving

While you do have a point, there those have sex but aren't mature enough to deal with the outcome, whether they be tweens, teens and even adults. Haven't we got to cater for that bunch too?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 25 May 2017 :  22:20:17  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

quote:

While you do have a point, there those have sex but aren't mature enough to deal with the outcome, whether they be tweens, teens and even adults. Haven't we got to cater for that bunch too?

IMO....firstly men need to stand up and grow some nuts and start to be responsible...secondly....the adoption laws in this country need to be changed, we have thousands of couples desperate to have a family,mount the laws so so thought...in 2015 only 1 south Australian child was adopted, the rest were put in state care. WHy are we killing our babies when couples desperately want them ?

INterestingly both the USA and Russia are tightening up on their abortion laws

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 25 May 2017 22:21:37
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11475 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 26 May 2017 :  18:29:26  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

IMO....firstly men need to stand up and grow some nuts and start to be responsible

But when the sex is consensual, and both parties are too stupid to take precautions and thus end up in a situation where an abortion is warranted, then don't both sexes need to take responsibility (which goes with anything)?

It's all well and good to suggest that blokes need to grow some nuts and be responsible, but there are equally women like that too.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 26 May 2017 :  19:00:54  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

quote:

IMO....firstly men need to stand up and grow some nuts and start to be responsible

But when the sex is consensual, and both parties are too stupid to take precautions and thus end up in a situation where an abortion is warranted, then don't both sexes need to take responsibility (which goes with anything)?

It's all well and good to suggest that blokes need to grow some nuts and be responsible, but there are equally women like that too.

totally agree...

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 27 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.41 seconds.