V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 abortion is illegal
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 24

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 28 May 2018 :  17:23:39  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Abortion sometimes occurs because some grub refuses to wear a raincoat during his own gratification.
Smug know-it-alls then point the finger at the girl who's caught between a rock and a hard place because of it.

So it's a form of contraception ?....kill the baby...right

What about all the sperm who die in condoms?

What about all the children who starve in overpopulated countries?

Isn't it preferable that a foetus, which never had any consciousness, never had any self awareness, has no ability to feel hunger or pain, should die, rather than children?

Anyway women should have the right to choose what happens to their bodies. Men, such religious leaders or politicians should not have the right to tell them what to do.

Edited by - karter on 28 May 2018 17:38:06
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 28 May 2018 :  17:41:29  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
There are now very few countries with a total ban on abortions, and even in those, the penalties for either performing or having abortions have become less strict in recent times. Those countries now represent just 6% of the world's women of reproductive age. In other words, 94% of women of reproductive age have access to abortions (under varying terms and conditions). Is the world listening to those women and changing laws accordingly, or is it sliding further from God into anarchy, sin and vice which will end in fire and brimstone? Is Ireland's legalisation of abortion part of this decline? Is this a further slide towards the world ending like those cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, as told in the book of Genesis - or is the world becoming more enlightened and reasoned? It depends who you listen to.

BTW... The headline: 'NSW bid to decriminalise abortion defeated in state parliament' in the link at the beginning of this thread is misleading. Yes, that particular bill was defeated, but it is misleading saying that abortion is illegal in NSW. Abortions are "unlawful in NSW under the Crimes Act of 1900", but an abortion is held to be legal if a doctor has an honest and reasonable belief that "due to any economic, social or medical grounds or reason the abortion was necessary to preserve the woman involved from serious danger to her life, or physical or mental health, which the continuance of the pregnancy would entail".

Edited by - Zac on 28 May 2018 18:50:58
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 28 May 2018 :  19:56:51  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karter

quote:

quote:

Abortion sometimes occurs because some grub refuses to wear a raincoat during his own gratification.
Smug know-it-alls then point the finger at the girl who's caught between a rock and a hard place because of it.

Isn't it preferable that a foetus, which never had any consciousness, never had any self awareness, has no ability to feel hunger or pain, should die, rather than children?

Anyway women should have the right to choose what happens to their bodies. Men, such religious leaders or politicians should not have the right to tell them what to do.

It's well documented that a foetus does feel pain...does fell hunger..and is very conscious

And yes I agree that a woman should have the right to do with her body...but not another body !!!!

What would you do if a mother started to tear apart a new born baby ?...this has nothing to with religion but common sence...it's a human being getting ( I think) murdered

LG " holier than thou " that's the best you have when babies are getting slaughtered ?

Zac...on a very rare occasion I watched the projected Sunday night and they showed the different laws across Australia when it came to abortion ..and mentioned where is still illegal...( can't remember exactly ) but a couple in Queensland were charged for talking the an abortion drug recently however the charges were dropped

Found a link

http://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2018-05-26/is-abortion-legal-in-australia/9795188

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 28 May 2018 20:03:36
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 28 May 2018 :  21:17:23  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

It's well documented that a foetus does feel pain...does fell hunger..and is very conscious

And yes I agree that a woman should have the right to do with her body...but not another body !!!!

What would you do if a mother started to tear apart a new born baby ?...this has nothing to with religion but common sence...it's a human being getting ( I think) murdered

Documented by whom? I'm afraid the Watchtower is a far from credible source. Early on in a pregnancy there is no functional nervous system.

The majority of science considers that the neural connections needed to feel pain have not formed until 24 weeks.

Edited by - karter on 28 May 2018 21:29:26
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2770 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 28 May 2018 :  23:42:56  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Great job Ireland, and overwhelmingly so as well.
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11160 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 29 May 2018 :  02:16:45  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
My mother told me a few years back that if there were any issues in utero that could've led to a disability, I would've been aborted so I didn't have to go through an impaired quality of life.

I find that a fair enough point.
Go to Top of Page

tommo11
Team Manager

Indonesia
2084 Posts
joined 12 Dec 09

Posted - 29 May 2018 :  03:29:19  Show Profile  Visit tommo11's Homepage Send tommo11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Would a 12 week old survive outside their mother? No. Therefore it should be the mothers decision until the cross over point at least.

triggered snowflake xox
Go to Top of Page

troy01505
Team Manager

Australia
2524 Posts
joined 25 Feb 08

Posted - 29 May 2018 :  09:18:03  Show Profile Send troy01505 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

My mother told me a few years back that if there were any issues in utero that could've led to a disability, I would've been aborted so I didn't have to go through an impaired quality of life.

I respect a decision like that.

It is one that is very brave when it is a confirmed pregnancy with disabilities. A lot of parents are not built to become full time careers for disabled children/adults and the child suffers their whole life. Bit unfair on the child I say. A life of misery or ending something before it has the ability to suffer.

I find it quite sad that a bunch of males on a forum have so much negativity about something that we men will never truely understand, we’ll never know what it is like to terminate a pregnancy as we will never be pregnant. We will never be raped and develop a child because of that rape etc list goes on!
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 29 May 2018 :  09:35:45  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Documented by whom? I'm afraid the Watchtower is a far from credible source. Early on in a pregnancy there is no functional nervous system.

The majority of science considers that the neural connections needed to feel pain have not formed until 24 weeks.

ok lets look at this...24 weeks...so its not ok to abort after 24 weeks ?...

we have the same issue as the germans/jews americans/Africans

we are dehumanising just as the germans did with jews and the americans and African slaves

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2770 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 29 May 2018 :  13:23:28  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'm waiting for a famous diary written by a fetus then.

Edited by - Jam3s on 29 May 2018 13:24:35
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 29 May 2018 :  17:00:18  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHbqSynYspk

watch this clip...then see if your all happy about it being legal still

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
17197 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 29 May 2018 :  17:20:44  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

And one written by a 1 year old? If writing is your base then let's start to kill kids who can't write...

There will always be arguments for and against, some hold more weight than others.

Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 29 May 2018 :  17:50:33  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by troy01505

quote:
Originally posted by CP

It is one that is very brave when it is a confirmed pregnancy with disabilities. A lot of parents are not built to become full time careers for disabled children/adults and the child suffers their whole life. Bit unfair on the child I say. A life of misery or ending something before it has the ability to suffer.

I find it quite sad that a bunch of males on a forum have so much negativity about something that we men will never truely understand, we’ll never know what it is like to terminate a pregnancy as we will never be pregnant. We will never be raped and develop a child because of that rape etc list goes on!

Exactly right! It's the woman's body, it's her ****ing choice! And the fact is, most women want the ability to choose. End of story.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 29 May 2018 :  17:54:08  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by troy01505

quote:
Originally posted by CP

Exactly right! It's the woman's body, it's her ****ing choice! And the fact is, most women want the ability to choose. End of story.

but its not her body...she is killing another body

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2770 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 29 May 2018 :  20:23:47  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Sonic

quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

And one written by a 1 year old? If writing is your base then let's start to kill kids who can't write...

There will always be arguments for and against, some hold more weight than others.

Wait, you took my post seriously?? lol
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 24 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 23.44 seconds.