V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8 Supercar Fantasy League
 2017 V8CFL - Livery Of The Year WINNERS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TheArrow
formerly known as Spree

Australia
6415 Posts
joined 14 Jan 08

Posted - 04 Dec 2017 :  13:14:31  Show Profile Send TheArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Due to a lack of interest, there will be no poll run to decide this season's Livery Of The Year Champions.

The results are tallied from the total nominations votes to determine the top three.

Congratulations to ignition for taking out the coveted Livery Of The Year. Again. And V8SuperRiley for runner-up. Again.

Hope to see you all design some more incredible cars next season.

mikeamerica84
V8CFL Tsar

USA
1235 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 06 Dec 2017 :  06:52:46  Show Profile Send mikeamerica84 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Great job, Arrow! You will continue to be the head of our Public Relations Department.

The V8CFL - Without fantasy, life is simply life
Go to Top of Page

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
7094 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 07 Dec 2017 :  11:56:59  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Love ignitions work, best looking Falcon ever.
Thanks to all designers who take our requests and time out of their day, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we're appreciative.

"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17947 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 07 Dec 2017 :  12:14:17  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by skaifeman

Love ignitions work, best looking Falcon ever.
Thanks to all designers who take our requests and time out of their day, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we're appreciative.

yep well said mate

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

V8SuperRiley
Member 00004 of the Church of Ambroseology

Australia
3556 Posts
joined 29 Jan 08

Posted - 11 Dec 2017 :  10:03:25  Show Profile  Visit V8SuperRiley's Homepage  Click to see V8SuperRiley's MSN Messenger address Send V8SuperRiley a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Top job Nick, too good again mate.

199A is 3rd isn't it?

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

TheArrow
formerly known as Spree

Australia
6415 Posts
joined 14 Jan 08

Posted - 11 Dec 2017 :  10:50:28  Show Profile Send TheArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I also accepted nominations through PM.

Go to Top of Page

V8SuperRiley
Member 00004 of the Church of Ambroseology

Australia
3556 Posts
joined 29 Jan 08

Posted - 14 Dec 2017 :  16:06:36  Show Profile  Visit V8SuperRiley's Homepage  Click to see V8SuperRiley's MSN Messenger address Send V8SuperRiley a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
oh ok.. I didn't see anywhere that people could.

Once again, top job Nick!

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

ignition
Terminator

2413 Posts
joined 30 Jan 08

Posted - 19 Jan 2018 :  10:27:16  Show Profile Send ignition a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
oh hey, thanks lads!

well done y'all
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.59 seconds.