V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 ANTIFA
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Zac
Lumberjack



Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 19 Aug 2019 :  13:37:43  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
No. Not a play on words. Donald Trump has not declared Antifa a terrorist organisation. Simple, really. Read your links again and it might sink in.
In his head he might believe that Antifa is a terrorist organisation, but a president can't declare any group a terrorist organisation because he thinks it might be.

EDIT (to answer your edit): A play on words could be you surmising that I support any of these loonies on either side of the Trump-fuelled protest/riot/whatever.

Edited by - Zac on 19 Aug 2019 13:46:12
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 19 Aug 2019 :  13:46:51  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

No. Not a play on words. Donald Trump has not declared Antifa a terrorist organisation. Simple, really. Read your links again and it might sink in.

EDIT (to answer your edit): A play on words could be you surmising that I support any of these loonies on either side of the Trump-fuelled protest/riot/whatever.



Both you and remmy arenít exactly condemning them zaccy.....or is it....I donít support Alan Jones but....or...Iíd donít support trump but....

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack



Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 19 Aug 2019 :  13:58:19  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
OK, mate. Ah! A play on words. If you don't condemn, it means you must support. Strange logic, but unsurprising. Here we go (to help you understand that I don't support any of these loonies)...

I condemn Antifa and the Proud Boys for their behaviour and actions, not only at the protest/riot/clashes in Portland Oregon on the weekend, but for their behaviour generally. I also condemn the President of the USA for encouraging these groups to fester and grow in the past two-plus years.

Edited by - Zac on 19 Aug 2019 16:05:23
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 19 Aug 2019 :  14:09:47  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Ah! A play on words. If you don't condemn, it means you must support. Strange logic, but unsurprising. Here we go (to help you understand that I don't support any of these loonies)...

I condemn Antifa and the Proud Boys for their behaviour and actions, not only at the protest/riot/clashes in Portland Oregon on the weekend, but for their behaviour generally. I also condemn the President of the USA for encouraging these groups to fester and grow in the past two-plus years.



ok mate

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack



Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 19 Aug 2019 :  14:16:18  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Oh, it's you again. I was just having a think and making a mental list of some of the people and things I should condemn, just in case people think I support them. Let's see now... there's murderers, rapists, paedophiles, terrorists (that's actual terrorists), Alan Jones, Donald Trump (yeah, I've already condemned him, but just to make it absolutely clear), misogynists (am I repeating myself here?), people with right-wing views who claim to be Christian but aren't really, people who dump household rubbish beside the road, tailgaters...

I'll come back to this later.

OK, mate.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 19 Aug 2019 :  14:35:10  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
ok mate

and the things you support ?
abortion
what else ?

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 19 Aug 2019 14:38:46
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry
Moderator



Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

 offline

Posted - 19 Aug 2019 :  15:30:42  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
As usual the OP...

Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack



Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 19 Aug 2019 :  16:02:36  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

ok mate

and the things you support ?
abortion
what else ?

I support your freedom to post links on here to anti-Antifa youtube links while "not exactly condemning" the equally belligerent, misguided groups that Antifa protest against. I even watched one of them right through (ten minutes I'll never get back . I support my freedom to disagree with you too - but neither of us should push our luck.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 19 Aug 2019 :  18:52:13  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

ok mate

and the things you support ?
abortion
what else ?

I support your freedom to post links on here to anti-Antifa youtube links while "not exactly condemning" the equally belligerent, misguided groups that Antifa protest against. I even watched one of them right through (ten minutes I'll never get back . I support my freedom to disagree with you too - but neither of us should push our luck.



Probably best to read all the posts on the first page zaccy .... anyway back on topic
It looks like the mayor of the fine city of Portland is also a far left and is probably a bigger issue than trump in this particular case.

Anyway...sure hope the animals called antifa are closed down soon. They are clearly against free speech and act in a nazi like manner

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack



Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 19 Aug 2019 :  19:41:46  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

Probably best to read all the posts on the first page zaccy ....
OK, mate. I read them. Gee, you really came down heavy on those 'Proud Boys'. Your only comments specific to them were: "...the leader of that group almost makes it sound like his group started as a joke and then grew" and: "small pockets of patriots". Wow, you really know how to condemn.

I have no time for either group - or the President who stirred them up in the first place, but you really know how to condemn.

It's just another case of: "I'm not a supporter, but..."

...but... : You saved the best till last: "Anyway...sure hope the animals called antifa are closed down soon. They are clearly against free speech and act in a nazi like manner"

Edited by - Zac on 19 Aug 2019 19:50:56
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 19 Aug 2019 :  19:54:34  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

Probably best to read all the posts on the first page zaccy ....
OK, mate. I read them. Gee, you really came down heavy on those 'Proud Boys'. Your only comments specific to them were: "...the leader of that group almost makes it sound like his group started as a joke and then grew" and: "small pockets of patriots". Wow, you really know how to condemn.

I have no time for either group - or the President who stirred them up in the first place, but you really know how to condemn.

It's just another case of: "I'm not a supporter, but..."

...but... : You saved the best till last: "Anyway...sure hope the animals called antifa are closed down soon. They are clearly against free speech and act in a nazi like manner"


you dont think they act like nazis ?..if your opinion differs from theirs you are assaulted...you sure you dont support them ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack



Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 19 Aug 2019 :  20:08:30  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Whoosh! Up there...

Edited by - Zac on 19 Aug 2019 20:09:30
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 19 Aug 2019 :  20:09:43  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Whoosh! Up there. Oh, missed it...



ok buddy

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack



Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 19 Aug 2019 :  20:23:58  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
OK mate
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 31 Aug 2019 :  18:54:56  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
https://youtu.be/KKyVe-bgdK8

Firstly the guy in the Roman outfit is crazy to take his daughter to a violent protest like the ones antifa hold....but seriously.....some of you guys are sticking up for these gutless wannabe thugs ?????...

Portland needs to sacked their crazy ultra left wing government

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  











Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 14.81 seconds.