V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8 Supercar Fantasy League
 2018 Season Finale
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mikeamerica84
V8CFL Tsar

USA
1235 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 20 Nov 2018 :  01:49:33  Show Profile Send mikeamerica84 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This weekend will wrap up the 2018 season, men. It has been a pleasure to run the books for you.

As for the upcoming round schedule over here in the USA, it is holiday weekend (Thanksgiving). However, I must work the weekend along with the Thursday and Friday holiday. Night shift. What this means is by the time I start watching the Newcastle round it will be late Monday here, and I am 14 hours behind you guys. So the results will be out mid-week, or so. Of all of the weeks to have to come in late with the scores, too.

However, from an overall view, A-Tech Motorsport and Madaz will have to pretty much have a total collapse to not win the V8CFL. Granted, they have not mathematically clinched, but they are close with a 186 point lead. And the way they have run of late, faltering hard looks slim.

In the Tournament, as noted in the Chat Thread, it comes down to The Arrow Motorsport and Sideways Racing. The diff is the former has the 17 and 15 cars and the latter has the 97 and 25 cars. Post races, you all can pretty much calculate who will win the Tournament prior to me getting back to you. In fact, you can calculate it out after the first race to see where you stand prior to the last race.

Of the three manufacturers, A-Tech Motorsport looks like they are gold with the BMW M3. The Arrow Motorsport's Mazda6 GL and Sideways Racing's Holden Commodore ZB means all Fords have been pretty much put on ice.

..... along with all Alfas, Hyundais, Chevys, Nissans, and Hondas. Although the Honda had a good go early on in the season. A good group of cars we had this year.

See you all on the other side of the checkers, and remember, changes are still allowed prior to Thursday Midnight Sydney, NSW time. It is never too late to try and improve...... or try and screw up.

28/11:

The 2018 campaign has ended. Let us hail our champs in all of the categories.

V8CFL: A-Tech Motorsport / Madaz

V8CFL Tournament: The Arrow Motorsport / TheArrow

V8CFL Enduro Cup: Shogun Autosport / Helix and TGI Racing / Professor

V8CFL Open International Enduro Cup: ANZ Racing / skaifeman

The V8CFL - Without fantasy, life is simply life

Edited by - mikeamerica84 on 29 Nov 2018 03:18:07
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds.