V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8Supercar Series
 2019 Livery Reveals
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
6911 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 03 Jan 2019 :  15:04:46  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Seems a slow start to the season here on V8C.

Unless someone pips them, 888 will be first to reveal their colours on the 6th:
https://twitter.com/redbullholden/status/1080579647849455616

Looks like a continuance of white. I wonder if that's our very own Pete getting a little bit of screen time, even if it's just a fingertip.
A public showing with Lowndesy too at the Dalby runway. Open to public. Anyone heading out?

"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

Edited by - skaifeman on 03 Jan 2019 15:06:48

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 03 Jan 2019 :  16:35:56  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Didn't RBRHRT and Pete part ways last year? Maybe, I'm wrong?

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

SetonFan
formerly known as SetonDJR18

Australia
1475 Posts
joined 23 Dec 04

Posted - 03 Jan 2019 :  19:47:32  Show Profile  Visit SetonFan's Homepage Send SetonFan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
At first glance it reminds me of their 2017 retro livery

We're all here, we're the Bathurst boys; and you can't hear Richo above the noise...
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10586 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 04 Jan 2019 :  12:42:52  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'm glad they're continuing with the white. Should look good. In other livery news, Nick Moss will not be doing the Tickford liveries this year as far as I'm aware.

"Holden name goes, T8 and HRT band together and become: Chevrolet United National Team Sports, has a nice ring? Headed up by Roland of course!!" - REM

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

troy01505
Team Manager

Australia
2525 Posts
joined 25 Feb 08

Posted - 04 Jan 2019 :  16:55:38  Show Profile Send troy01505 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by DJRford

I'm glad they're continuing with the white. Should look good. In other livery news, Nick Moss will not be doing the Tickford liveries this year as far as I'm aware.

I agree, the white on the red bull cars looks great.
Go to Top of Page

F4H_Lightning
Pit Crew

USA
105 Posts
joined 04 Dec 16

Posted - 06 Jan 2019 :  12:48:11  Show Profile  Visit F4H_Lightning's Homepage Send F4H_Lightning a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by troy01505

quote:

I agree, the white on the red bull cars looks great.

It was the best thing they could've done after that matte blue stuff.

Go to Top of Page

NinnyMan
Team Manager

1622 Posts
joined 13 Dec 07

Posted - 06 Jan 2019 :  13:53:42  Show Profile Send NinnyMan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
https://www.speedcafe.com/2019/01/06/lowndes-unveils-2019-red-bull-holden-livery/
Go to Top of Page

billybanana
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
701 Posts
joined 09 Nov 05

Posted - 06 Jan 2019 :  14:35:48  Show Profile Send billybanana a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Good on them for doing an event for the fans.
Go to Top of Page

DanMcG
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
268 Posts
joined 20 Feb 13

Posted - 06 Jan 2019 :  14:49:10  Show Profile Send DanMcG a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Not much different from last year... I really wish Holden would stop insisting on their logo being on the side and so fricking huge... hrt never did that and everyone knew it was a holden
Go to Top of Page

mosscano
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
640 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 06 Jan 2019 :  15:27:08  Show Profile  Visit mosscano's Homepage Send mosscano a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Yep, haven't been working with Tickford Racing since August as they took the design service in house...was a good 8 years.

RBHRT livery looks good, very clean.

Go to Top of Page

SetonFan
formerly known as SetonDJR18

Australia
1475 Posts
joined 23 Dec 04

Posted - 06 Jan 2019 :  15:49:00  Show Profile  Visit SetonFan's Homepage Send SetonFan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I think I preferred 2018 but still a very nice livery.

We're all here, we're the Bathurst boys; and you can't hear Richo above the noise...
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
6911 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 06 Jan 2019 :  17:52:14  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The finish on the front lip looks better than last year - hides it better.
@ REM, I thought Pete was still working on them? The liveries certainly have risen a bar since 2016.

"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977
Go to Top of Page

TheArrow
formerly known as Spree

Australia
6385 Posts
joined 14 Jan 08

Posted - 06 Jan 2019 :  23:27:31  Show Profile Send TheArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Side looks alright but the front has no cohesion. Looks like 2 different people were tasked to design the bonnet and the splitter.

Edit: just saw a few more photos and it's actually kinda really boring...

Edited by - TheArrow on 06 Jan 2019 23:47:39
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 07 Jan 2019 :  08:48:12  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Prefer last years, but it's clean and corporate....I really, really like the 88 in the window though...much better!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

ignition
Terminator

2355 Posts
joined 30 Jan 08

Posted - 07 Jan 2019 :  09:54:05  Show Profile Send ignition a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
certainly looks nice and gets the job done, bit of a step back from last year's though i must say
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10586 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 07 Jan 2019 :  11:06:07  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It looks alright, but I think it is a bit of a letdown compared to their livery last year.

"Holden name goes, T8 and HRT band together and become: Chevrolet United National Team Sports, has a nice ring? Headed up by Roland of course!!" - REM

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 5.55 seconds.