V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8Supercar Series
 2019 Livery Reveals
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
6911 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 13 Feb 2019 :  22:12:08  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SetonFan

I don't understand why so many teams launch their livery so close together.

888 certainly played it well getting in early. Basically all of the January news was surrounding their livery and co-drivers.

quote:
Originally posted by REM

23Red....pretty much see the whole car....https://www.facebook.com/23redracing/videos/255080192075497/

This thing looks to be the best Mustang yet! Can't wait for the full reveal.

Holdsworth's livery is still a step up from Chaz's. I honestly can't believe that people the calibre of Tickford are putting these out though.
Wrighty is correct, GRM will run an interim livery at PI.

"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

Edited by - skaifeman on 13 Feb 2019 22:14:12
Go to Top of Page

TristanN47
V8 Champion

Australia
937 Posts
joined 08 Oct 11

Posted - 13 Feb 2019 :  22:37:51  Show Profile Send TristanN47 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I rarely post these days but I'm always reading each thread, had to post to say the Chaz's is the worst livery I've seen in the years I've followed the v8s...
It shows the sponsors & does its job sure but....I mean....who approved that?

#5 Winterbottom #6 Mostert

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11163 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 13 Feb 2019 :  22:54:12  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Lee's car reminds me of some of the clapped out Falcodores you see with different coloured guards, bonnet and bumpers.
Go to Top of Page

m4rf
Fujitsu Driver

603 Posts
joined 08 Mar 12

Posted - 13 Feb 2019 :  23:30:39  Show Profile Send m4rf a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I must have terrible taste but my three favourite liveries so far are Rick's Castrol, Chaz's supercheap and the msr car of Hazelwood. Looking forward to seeing the Milwaukee racing and Rabble club tomorrow. Worst livery so far and by a country mile is Percat's.

To dare is to do.
Go to Top of Page

oldtimer
Team Manager

4039 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 13 Feb 2019 :  23:33:20  Show Profile Send oldtimer a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by TristanN47

I rarely post these days but I'm always reading each thread, had to post to say the Chaz's is the worst livery I've seen in the years I've followed the v8s...
It shows the sponsors & does its job sure but....I mean....who approved that?

It must surely have been a committee.

After all, they did sack their designer. (who did a much better job.)
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10586 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 14 Feb 2019 :  01:21:53  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Simona's looks good.

Hazelwood's looks heaps good.

Mostert's is too busy. Way too many colours fighting for space. I like the white but the blue and the green really ruin it.

Holdsworth's looks bad from the angles we've seen. I normally like Bottle-O as I quite like green. Perhaps I'm biased towards Bottle-O liveries but I'm not a fan. Needs a lot more green and less white at the front. Perhaps a bloke on this forum named Nick could help them out...

Percat, looks like something you'd see driving around your town with a rep behind the wheel.

"Holden name goes, T8 and HRT band together and become: Chevrolet United National Team Sports, has a nice ring? Headed up by Roland of course!!" - REM

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

Playle40
Transporter Driver

New Zealand
79 Posts
joined 17 Nov 17

Posted - 14 Feb 2019 :  07:03:48  Show Profile Send Playle40 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
https://www.supercars.com/news/championship/milwaukee-mustang-revealed-ahead-of-test/?sf207674689=1

23Red Racing takes the cake for me I think. Good looking livery
Go to Top of Page

StephenHopkins
Transporter Driver

USA
17 Posts
joined 11 Nov 17

Posted - 14 Feb 2019 :  07:36:06  Show Profile  Visit StephenHopkins's Homepage Send StephenHopkins a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The 23Red scheme is the only Tickford scheme worth a darn. Looks really good compared to the team cars.
Go to Top of Page

joe5619
Team Manager

Australia
4452 Posts
joined 01 Mar 03

Posted - 14 Feb 2019 :  07:42:56  Show Profile Send joe5619 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
LOVE the Milwaukee one!! Mustang is start to grow on me, I thihk
Go to Top of Page

ignition
Terminator

2355 Posts
joined 30 Jan 08

Posted - 14 Feb 2019 :  07:53:04  Show Profile Send ignition a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
piss poor showing from Tickford.

i can only hope that all the fan backlash from their half assed liveries will prompt some sort of change.

would be nice if they put the work back into Nick's hands.
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14227 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 14 Feb 2019 :  07:53:47  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
23Red is the best looking car in the field at this point!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

ignition
Terminator

2355 Posts
joined 30 Jan 08

Posted - 14 Feb 2019 :  08:00:46  Show Profile Send ignition a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
rabble club looks good with the blue chrome!

Edited by - ignition on 14 Feb 2019 08:58:00
Go to Top of Page

m4rf
Fujitsu Driver

603 Posts
joined 08 Mar 12

Posted - 14 Feb 2019 :  08:55:27  Show Profile Send m4rf a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Jacobsen and Davisons car both look great. Jacobsens car reminds me of an earlier Nissan livery but I put my finger on who's car it was?

To dare is to do.
Go to Top of Page

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7212 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 14 Feb 2019 :  09:23:16  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The 23red actually manages to make the Mustang look ok. Donít mind that one.

RIP05

_Mholden

RIP LJ - loved and never forgotten.

"It was dry for the second go-around. Grice, nervous, worrying about his Bathurst jinx, ran 2:25.9. The amazing Brock, using every last centimetre of bitumen, yet keeping the car straight and balanced and at full noise, came back with a staggering 2:20.0 as if to say: "Match that". And people just shook their heads, bit their lips and wondered who would be second".

The Peter Brock trophy is now where it belongs.
Go to Top of Page

V8SuperRiley
Member 00004 of the Church of Ambroseology

Australia
3551 Posts
joined 29 Jan 08

Posted - 14 Feb 2019 :  09:40:10  Show Profile  Visit V8SuperRiley's Homepage  Click to see V8SuperRiley's MSN Messenger address Send V8SuperRiley a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The only thing that annoys me on the 23RED car is the white at the front runs at a different angle to the rear. besides that is looks good.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 7.31 seconds.