V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8Supercar Series
 2019 Livery Reveals
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19

ignition
Terminator

2355 Posts
joined 30 Jan 08

Posted - 03 Mar 2019 :  11:19:38  Show Profile Send ignition a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
the Walkinshaw MEGA cars are the best looking cars in the field without a doubt
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 03 Mar 2019 :  11:46:03  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by ignition

Yep I second that

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

TheArrow
formerly known as Spree

Australia
6385 Posts
joined 14 Jan 08

Posted - 03 Mar 2019 :  12:28:12  Show Profile Send TheArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Nah the front end is horrible. Up there with the Supercheap front end.

Go to Top of Page

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
6909 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 03 Mar 2019 :  15:38:50  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by ignition

Yep I second that

I may be a little bias but I 100% agree.
Clean, crisp, and despite my earlier comments, it still looks like a HRT/Walkinshaw car.

"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10586 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 03 Mar 2019 :  19:40:26  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'm still not a fan of the Walkinshaw cars to be honest. Erebus has grown on me a lot.

"Holden name goes, T8 and HRT band together and become: Chevrolet United National Team Sports, has a nice ring? Headed up by Roland of course!!" - REM

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

powderpuff
V8 Champion

Australia
1406 Posts
joined 13 Dec 07

Posted - 03 Mar 2019 :  20:22:42  Show Profile  Visit powderpuff's Homepage Send powderpuff a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by TheArrow

Was good to see them all on track day...I wont say it's 'orrible up front cause I did it, but seeing it on TV today, I'd love to give it a bit of a tweak.

Happy it had that 'old HRT' feel to it...thated work well on TV
It would look even better if it was further up the finishing result:-)

Twitter: @PeteHughes221
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14226 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 03 Mar 2019 :  20:25:44  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by powderpuff

quote:

Was good to see them all on track day...I wont say it's 'orrible up front cause I did it, but seeing it on TV today, I'd love to give it a bit of a tweak.

I don't mind em, head on the Bulls look the best of the ZB's....nice! There was a ZB running around today that every time I saw it, thought it was JB's CAT AU...which was a great looking jigger!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

powderpuff
V8 Champion

Australia
1406 Posts
joined 13 Dec 07

Posted - 03 Mar 2019 :  20:36:45  Show Profile  Visit powderpuff's Homepage Send powderpuff a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:
Originally posted by powderpuff

quote:

I don't mind em, head on the Bulls look the best of the ZB's....nice! There was a ZB running around today that every time I saw it, thought it was JB's CAT AU...which was a great looking jigger!

I remember one CAT Falcon that I quite liked...cant remember which one.

Twitter: @PeteHughes221
Go to Top of Page

V8SuperRiley
Member 00004 of the Church of Ambroseology

Australia
3550 Posts
joined 29 Jan 08

Posted - 04 Mar 2019 :  10:00:50  Show Profile  Visit V8SuperRiley's Homepage  Click to see V8SuperRiley's MSN Messenger address Send V8SuperRiley a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I must say I'm also a huge fan of the WAU cars, the colours work so well, it's great!

The Monster Mustang, although just black, I love.. their black cars look good all over the world.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11160 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 04 Mar 2019 :  10:47:39  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The Boost cars looked pretty dull on TV.
Go to Top of Page

Rampaging Monkey
Team Manager

1874 Posts
joined 18 Feb 06

Posted - 04 Mar 2019 :  10:59:13  Show Profile  Visit Rampaging Monkey's Homepage Send Rampaging Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

I think they will change the "Boost" script to white at some point, as it doesn't make sense for it to be silver. That's putting style over legibility.

I do like the "Stanaway" and "Golding" windscreen banners though. Very traditional and Boost don't really lose any branding value by not being in the spot,
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10586 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 04 Mar 2019 :  12:05:34  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

I agree. It's actually quite a boring livery really.

"Holden name goes, T8 and HRT band together and become: Chevrolet United National Team Sports, has a nice ring? Headed up by Roland of course!!" - REM

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

Muz
Team Manager

Australia
6643 Posts
joined 06 May 08

Posted - 05 Mar 2019 :  21:41:28  Show Profile  Visit Muz's Homepage Send Muz a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Iím changing my tune about Mostertís car. That thing looked fast and mean all weekend, brutish. I loved it, actually my favourite livery of 2019 now.

McLaughlin later described the final corner: "I don't know what happened there. I just plucked it in first, gave it some jandal and **** yeah!"
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10586 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 05 Mar 2019 :  22:15:39  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Muz

Iím changing my tune about Mostertís car. That thing looked fast and mean all weekend, brutish. I loved it, actually my favourite livery of 2019 now.

It's grown on me a lot too.

_Mford

Go to Top of Page

fordie
Pit Crew

239 Posts
joined 13 Jul 08

Posted - 13 Mar 2019 :  13:27:32  Show Profile Send fordie a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I wonder if DJRTP will have a different livery on their new A and B trailer purchase from 23 Red...... will be in use around the middle of the season.
The old B trailer was built for DJR in 1995!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.11 seconds.