V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8Supercar Series
 2019 Livery Reveals
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 25

HRTKLR
No.1 Ford Fan

Australia
9580 Posts
joined 20 Dec 02

Posted - 10 Feb 2019 :  21:22:51  Show Profile Send HRTKLR a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Rampaging Monkey

quote:
Originally posted by HRTKLR

No race car looks good in white.

???????????

Good looking cars look plenty good in white!

God damn, hot machines. Iíll admit it was a sweeping statement but the intention was with regard to Supercars.

powderpuff - re: your comment DJRTP Mustangs, if thatís your way of seeing how biased I am then jam it. Iíve already said in this very thread that their old Falcon livery that was predominantly white didnít look very good.

Edited by - HRTKLR on 10 Feb 2019 21:25:45
Go to Top of Page

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
7039 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 10 Feb 2019 :  22:02:28  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Black hides the car better too, remember. There's a reason the rear wing of the Mustang was black on the release livery, and the ZB's look better with a black front splitter.
The Monster looks good, as it does every year. I was hoping for a little more of that dark grey monster background pattern effect they've used in 2016 - rather than a black car with stickers.
I'm thinking the other Tickford cars will have a little more of their Tickford chevron logo style ala last year. The Monster car bucked the trend.

Agree with all about the Erebus front splitter line work. My only thought is under brakes it'll level out! Hard to top last years...

"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager

Australia
13395 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

Posted - 10 Feb 2019 :  22:27:36  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The WUA Mega car is the best looking ZB by far

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

powderpuff
V8 Champion

Australia
1419 Posts
joined 13 Dec 07

Posted - 11 Feb 2019 :  08:06:08  Show Profile  Visit powderpuff's Homepage Send powderpuff a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

powderpuff - re: your comment DJRTP Mustangs, if thatís your way of seeing how biased I am then jam it. Iíve already said in this very thread that their old Falcon livery that was predominantly white didnít look very good.

I don't care how bias you are, we all are to a certain extent...just commenting on all white liveries are no good. Pretty general statement. Don't get ya tits in a tangle.

Twitter: @PeteHughes221
Go to Top of Page

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
7039 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 11 Feb 2019 :  10:02:40  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Nice little update for Tekno/Le Brocq.
I love the black/orange feel. Screams Tekno SVG/Davison.

"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977
Go to Top of Page

mosscano
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
653 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 11 Feb 2019 :  10:43:02  Show Profile  Visit mosscano's Homepage Send mosscano a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
2019 IRWIN Racing Mark Winterbottom Supercars Livery Design:(original concept by Tom Grech with tweaking/updating & finalising by nickmossdesign.com)

nickmossdesign.com - 2019 Tekno Autosports Truck Assist Jack Le Brocq Supercars ivery Design:

Edited by - mosscano on 10 Sep 2019 12:45:07
Go to Top of Page

TheArrow
formerly known as Spree

Australia
6410 Posts
joined 14 Jan 08

Posted - 11 Feb 2019 :  11:23:21  Show Profile Send TheArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I understand the concept of changing liveries every year is arbitrary and a lot of people find it pointless... but I'm kind of disappointed that the Shell V Power Racing cars have essentially looked the same for 3 years now albeit one on a Mustang.

Kind of pointless to have such an over the top launch and 'reveal' for what is basically the same thing.

Go to Top of Page

touring fan
Fujitsu Driver

724 Posts
joined 05 Nov 05

Posted - 11 Feb 2019 :  11:26:21  Show Profile Send touring fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The Shell Mustang looks awful.
Couldnít they have put some effort into it instead of basically repeating the same livery?,
Go to Top of Page

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
7039 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 11 Feb 2019 :  11:30:09  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by TheArrow

I understand the concept of changing liveries every year is arbitrary and a lot of people find it pointless... but I'm kind of disappointed that the Shell V Power Racing cars have essentially looked the same for 3 years now albeit one on a Mustang.

Kind of pointless to have such an over the top launch and 'reveal' for what is basically the same thing.

I do agree, and the white areas take away any of the horn body lines the Mustang has.
Wish they went a little more 1997-04.

Having said that, the 'stang is certainly growing on me.
The rear wing is worth more coin with larger logos too!

Scotty running with white accents, and Fabs yellow. Mirrors, front splitter and number plate recess on the rear bar.

Edited by - skaifeman on 11 Feb 2019 11:35:30
Go to Top of Page

Esurientes
Transporter Driver

Australia
86 Posts
joined 21 Feb 13

Posted - 11 Feb 2019 :  11:35:51  Show Profile Send Esurientes a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Scotty's livery is nice, hides a lot of the horrors.

be lucky to see out the window with the name and number stickers covering 2/3rds of it. ha!

My V8 Supercar Fandom Career Highlights
- Was at the mountain to be called an asshole by one of the greatest.
- Have been present at the finish line for every Supercar race Michael Caruso has ever won.
- Had grandstand seats at the Senna Chicane to see Bright do cartwheels.
- Managed to find Hidden Valley every June since 1998.
Go to Top of Page

TheArrow
formerly known as Spree

Australia
6410 Posts
joined 14 Jan 08

Posted - 11 Feb 2019 :  13:14:49  Show Profile Send TheArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Tbh... I'm pretty underwhelmed by the field this year.

Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14305 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 11 Feb 2019 :  13:42:51  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Shell car looks awesome...!

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Muz
Team Manager

Australia
6753 Posts
joined 06 May 08

Posted - 11 Feb 2019 :  16:29:08  Show Profile  Visit Muz's Homepage Send Muz a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Shell car is awesome, I like that it is similar. Easy for fans to identify and I think the livery really suits the Mustang.

The great 2019 poll about whether Tricky should be banned or not ended in favour of Tricky staying, 75% to 25%
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17833 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 11 Feb 2019 :  16:36:55  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Muz

Shell car is awesome, I like that it is similar. Easy for fans to identify and I think the livery really suits the Mustang.

agree...bloody cool

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bigem
A polar bear

Australia
16056 Posts
joined 22 Jun 04

Posted - 11 Feb 2019 :  18:47:30  Show Profile Send bigem a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by skaifeman

quote:
Originally posted by TheArrow

I do agree, and the white areas take away any of the horn body lines the Mustang has.
Wish they went a little more 1997-04.

Having said that, the 'stang is certainly growing on me.
The rear wing is worth more coin with larger logos too!

Scotty running with white accents, and Fabs yellow. Mirrors, front splitter and number plate recess on the rear bar.

I like that, looks great!

New Commodore Hey! So you used your own money? Would you like to buy a used bridge?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 25 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.91 seconds.