V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8 Supercar Fantasy League
 2018 Livery Of The Year Winners
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TheArrow
formerly known as Spree

Australia
6418 Posts
joined 14 Jan 08

Posted - 25 Jan 2019 :  14:56:11  Show Profile Send TheArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The poll has ended and the winners decided.

Congratulations to our winners.

Hoping for another field of strong liveries for this season.

WINNERS:

mikeamerica84
V8CFL Tsar

USA
1241 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 26 Jan 2019 :  07:28:23  Show Profile Send mikeamerica84 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

R&K Motorsports

We at R&K Motorsports would like to thank Helix for his top shelf livery that he created for us this past season. Although the race and round results were not as good as the livery, at least we have something to hang our hats on.

Thank you all who voted for us. I actually voted for the Quaker State car, another creation by Helix. The guy is good.

Thank you to The Arrow and Legendary Gerry for the livery thread job.

Next year, Valvoline will not be our primary sponsor. As if just this week we were approached by an agricultural tycoon who wishes to throw millions at us to put his company logo on the car. From a business standpoint, we had to take him up on his offer.

We cannot formally announce said sponsor until the "I"s are dotted and the "T"s are crossed, but let us just say for now that the car will be yellow.

Meanwhile, the current staff at R&K Motorsports would like to thank all of you for supporting our sponsor in 2018 and wish you a hearty farewell.

"We'll...... meet again. Don't know where...... don't know WHEN. But I know we'll meet again some.... sunny day....."

SING ALONG, BOYS!

The V8CFL - Without fantasy, life is simply life
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds.