No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Australian
 Nostalgia
 Ford Sierra Speedway car
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

falcon_cobra
Kiss Fanatic

Australia
8910 Posts
joined 02 Dec 04

Posted - 25 Mar 2019 :  19:34:46  Show Profile  Click to see falcon_cobra's MSN Messenger address Send falcon_cobra a Private Message  Reply with Quote
was just wondering if the Tim Weir Sierra was at any time a touring car. he just won the Queensland National 4 Championship in Bundaberg

AshMedia footage

https://www.facebook.com/AshMediaSpeedwayFootage/videos/2216613871920794/UzpfSTI2OTY1NDc0MzIzNTU5NDoxMDA0NTEyMTIzMDgzMTgy/

_Mford

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22719 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 25 Mar 2019 :  19:49:53  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I don't think so FC.
I also think GetThe may have had a fairly close look.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 25 Mar 2019 :  19:54:00  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Saw a picture of that car yesterday on one of the speedway sites..didnt know that class even existed...cool looking car tho

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
10081 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 25 Mar 2019 :  20:28:19  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I just watched Ash's footage. Tim Weir is good, and that Sierra is a little cracker - but just by coincidence, I saw an old mate there I haven't seen for ages. The guy who finished second, Frank Packer, is an old mate from twenty years ago. I spent a few weeks travelling around the US mid-West with Frank in 1999 (in a Chrysler Voyager with the lounge-room seats). Ohio, Indiana, various speedways... Good times, and good to see Frank's still travelling well.
Go to Top of Page

falcon_cobra
Kiss Fanatic

Australia
8910 Posts
joined 02 Dec 04

Posted - 22 Dec 2019 :  16:46:59  Show Profile  Click to see falcon_cobra's MSN Messenger address Send falcon_cobra a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

I just watched Ash's footage. Tim Weir is good, and that Sierra is a little cracker - but just by coincidence, I saw an old mate there I haven't seen for ages. The guy who finished second, Frank Packer, is an old mate from twenty years ago. I spent a few weeks travelling around the US mid-West with Frank in 1999 (in a Chrysler Voyager with the lounge-room seats). Ohio, Indiana, various speedways... Good times, and good to see Frank's still travelling well.

the man himself, Zac

https://www.facebook.com/bundabergmotorplex/photos/pcb.1215932311941161/1215931988607860/?type=3&theater

Tim didn't run in Bundy over the weekend,

_Mford
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds.