V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 Interesting facts
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 40

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 26 May 2019 :  15:03:39  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
As I said I agree....the USA should not be arming a Muslim focused government...not sure what more you want me to say ?....clearly we both can also agree that the faith has serious issues

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22221 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 26 May 2019 :  15:44:17  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Here's the most interesting fact so far:

http://www.dailysquat.com/eggs-to-be-legally-reclassified-as-chicken-in-alabama-restaurants/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork&fbclid=IwAR3PtmSIRRl7wUVu04FoTvbuk5kv4-TTfzYkXM3Nv7A3UD4-1lq1fmPNwXQ
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 26 May 2019 :  15:46:35  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

Here's the most interesting fact so far:

http://www.dailysquat.com/eggs-to-be-legally-reclassified-as-chicken-in-alabama-restaurants/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork&fbclid=IwAR3PtmSIRRl7wUVu04FoTvbuk5kv4-TTfzYkXM3Nv7A3UD4-1lq1fmPNwXQ

I had chicken and pig for brekkie

That can’t be fair dinkium

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 26 May 2019 :  16:39:03  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

quote:

So why on earth does the left support muslims and when the right want to close our borders protest it ?...logically, or maybe it’s just me but if if I knew people wanted me suppressed or want me dead, I wouldn’t be welcoming them in my country

That is a simplistic argument I know, but IMO that shows how crazy the left is

What is crazy is the right wing government sending hundreds of billions to arm the heart of the islamic world and there's not a peep from conservatives denouncing it, so they must be in support of it. If the left is crazy then that must make the right insane.

I agree they shouldn’t be doing that...can we move on now ?

Interesting, you want to simply move on from something that could have quite extreme consequences and further strengthen the religion you are so petrified of but you will carry on like a broken record about other more minor issues because they don't make you feel as uncomfortable.

When Saudi Arabia's allies continue to turn that nation into a substantial military power and continue to give them the ability to expand their ideologies throughout the world, just remember that apparent non issue you wanted to move on.

Ok, so what are you going to do about it?
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9776 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 26 May 2019 :  18:55:05  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

But some more facts for zaccy

https://youtu.be/dUWmLifQOHY

You said it was for me, so I watched it. Well, some of it. After about five minutes, I had seen and heard enough of a lot of idiots interviewing idiots. Was there a point to be made, a punch-line at the end, or just more of the same?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 26 May 2019 :  18:56:53  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

But some more facts for zaccy

https://youtu.be/dUWmLifQOHY

You said it was for me, so I watched it. Well, some of it. After about five minutes, I had seen and heard enough of a lot of idiots interviewing idiots. Was there a point to be made, a punch-line at the end, or just more of the same?

Sorry zaccy I thought you wanted me to find more stuff ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9776 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 26 May 2019 :  19:02:37  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yeah, that'd be good. There doesn't have to be a point or a punch-line, but some interesting facts would keep me interested.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 26 May 2019 :  19:10:22  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Yeah, that'd be good. There doesn't have to be a point or a punch-line, but some interesting facts would keep me interested.

Gotcha

https://youtu.be/VLYRpY01mUk

I aim to please

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 26 May 2019 19:10:42
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9776 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 26 May 2019 :  19:19:37  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Please, no abortion. We disagree. Let's leave it at that.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 26 May 2019 :  19:32:17  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Please, no abortion. We disagree. Let's leave it at that.

Ok...gotcha

https://youtu.be/lKoTi7Roxso

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9776 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 26 May 2019 :  19:47:09  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yeah, that's an interesting fact about ostriches. They don't bury their hands in the sand. Here's more on ostriches: http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2006/11/02/1777947.htm
Imagine a 2.4m tall, 155kg ostrich coming at you at 65ks. Yikes!
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 27 May 2019 :  05:32:00  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
My dad's neighbour had an ostrich farm. The best thing to do when confronted by an angry ostrich (if cauggt collecting eggs for instance) is to lie down. Ostriches have a very powerful kick, but they kick upwards.
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11158 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 27 May 2019 :  11:47:26  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karter

My dad's neighbour had an ostrich farm. The best thing to do when confronted by an angry ostrich (if cauggt collecting eggs for instance) is to lie down. Ostriches have a very powerful kick, but they kick upwards.

That is quite an interesting fact.
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  07:57:37  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Possibly the dryest humour on the planet.

https://youtu.be/R9T4dGAxtO0

Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  08:21:33  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

quote:
Originally posted by karter

That is quite an interesting fact.

19 pages in and the thread topic is finally realized....but, only as a singular-fact...an aberration?

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Edited by - REM on 31 May 2019 08:22:30
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 40  Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.28 seconds.