V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 Interesting facts
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 40

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  09:33:39  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Embrace the inclusiveness!

https://youtu.be/9OvVd3VH3f4

Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  10:33:52  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
11 years ago...
Wow!
He's probably been bombed by now.
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  11:53:26  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

11 years ago...
Wow!
He's probably been bombed by now.

I doubt if a 1300 year old religion would have changed much in the past 11 years. What do you think?
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  12:42:14  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
No idea as I'm not religious...
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  13:23:44  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Yes you are

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  13:32:09  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:

Yes you are

Don't appreciate you trying to put words in my mouth or calling me a liar.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  13:39:15  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

Yes you are

Not calling you a liar at all....your just unaware that your core set of beliefs and values are your religion....every one is religious

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  13:54:07  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Yes you are

Not calling you a liar at all....your just unaware that your core set of beliefs and values are your religion....every one is religious

Karter was talking about a centuries old established religion.
Again you attempt to twist things and be argumentative for your own gratification.
I'll repeat for you just this once - I am not religious!
Now don't bother replying...
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  13:55:42  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
https://www.atheistalliance.org/about-atheism/is-atheism-a-religion/

A quote from that link for those not bothered to read the link:

"Why then do the religious so often claim atheism is a religion? We don't know. You'll have to ask them. Perhaps it is an attempt to drag atheism down to the level of a religion - a set of unsubstantiated beliefs, in a landscape where beliefs are held only on faith. If so, they would be completely wrong about that too."

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  14:03:10  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
ok...so do some your beliefs require faith ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  14:11:29  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Here's an uninteresting fact: No
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  15:37:41  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

So you're really claiming to have no idea about how islam views homosexuality?

I'm not religious either, but you'd really have to he living in a cave to not know about the way homosexuals have been treated in most Islamic countries.

Stonings, thrown off buildings, left to die without medical treatment.... and you claim you've never heard about any of this?

Amazing.

I mean, I know the media protects islam, but the truth does slip out at times.

Edited by - karter on 31 May 2019 15:39:36
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  17:17:46  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'm wondering about all these anti-Islam posts that keep appearing on here in various threads. Is there a push to convince all the devout Muslims on V8Central of the error of their ways? Some of these posts seem to be directed towards atheists, which doesn't make much sense. Is there an agenda I haven't yet worked out?
Go to Top of Page

djr18fan
Team Manager

New Zealand
1728 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  17:50:36  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Far-right extremists are building international funding networks allowing them to spread hatred while being “overlooked” by authorities, new research has warned.

Analysts at the Royal United Services Institute (Rusi) found that despite an increase in extreme right-wing attacks, efforts to disrupt terrorist financing was still focused on Islamists.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/far-right-extremism-terrorism-tommy-robinson-funding-international-a8937116.html

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  18:00:34  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by djr18fan

Far-right extremists are building international funding networks allowing them to spread hatred while being “overlooked” by authorities, new research has warned.

Analysts at the Royal United Services Institute (Rusi) found that despite an increase in extreme right-wing attacks, efforts to disrupt terrorist financing was still focused on Islamists.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/far-right-extremism-terrorism-tommy-robinson-funding-international-a8937116.html

How old is that story ?????...Tommy has been out of prison for along time and just ran for parliament

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 40  Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 6.75 seconds.