V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 Interesting facts
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 40

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9776 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  22:12:20  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

do you imagine that you are related to a rock ?

honestly...does that sound even remotely logical ?

anyway, I agree with Zac...I doubt this discussion will be proven here

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 31 May 2019 :  22:19:28  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
https://youtu.be/YrlOUQV7AFA

Back on the Big Bang zaccy ?....this guy “rocks” ....get it ?....rocks ?...Big Bang ...collide....bang .....anyway

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  11:02:54  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

Getting the hang of deflecting from the topic at hand which you do so very well.....

The topic at hand... I'm having trouble remembering what it was with all this Islam stuff. Oh yes, I remember now. 'Interesting facts.'
Maybe if you'd named this thread something like: 'Here's a really good anti-Islam rant', I'd have been off-topic (or "deflecting", as some might say) many times. So would you.

If stating facts is anti islam (or anti anything) the problem isn't in the facts.
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  16:25:20  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karter

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

Getting the hang of deflecting from the topic at hand which you do so very well.....

The topic at hand... I'm having trouble remembering what it was with all this Islam stuff. Oh yes, I remember now. 'Interesting facts.'
Maybe if you'd named this thread something like: 'Here's a really good anti-Islam rant', I'd have been off-topic (or "deflecting", as some might say) many times. So would you.

If stating facts is anti islam (or anti anything) the problem isn't in the facts.

Do you know or work with any Islamic people Karter? If so, what good things have you noticed or recognise in them, I am interested to know your thoughts?

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  16:37:37  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Does that matter remmy ?....have you studied the holy book ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  17:32:50  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yeah, it kinda really does matter....happy to hear your stories and good experiences with Islamic people too please T1...?

Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  17:34:15  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:
Originally posted by karter

quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

Do you know or work with any Islamic people Karter? If so, what good things have you noticed or recognise in them, I am interested to know your thoughts?

I doubt you're interested in anyone's thoughts but your own.

Obviously not all Islamic people are extremists or terrorists, most of them are good people. They'd be equally good people if they were jewish, catholic, mormon, sikh, what have you.

The problem is, the Koran doesn't encourage that.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  17:37:52  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

Yeah, it kinda really does matter....happy to hear your stories and good experiences with Islamic people too please T1...?

Do you know any white supremacist’s....or nazi’s ?.....or do you know Donald Trump ?

I don’t think you need to know a group of people, but if you know what they believe and preach, isn’t that enough ?

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 01 Jun 2019 17:40:15
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  18:35:32  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by REM

Do you know any white supremacist’s....or nazi’s ?.....or do you know Donald Trump ?

I don’t think you need to know a group of people, but if you know what they believe and preach, isn’t that enough ?

Yes, yes and no, but I have American friends who are staunch Trumpers...my very point being that unless you know the people and some individuals personally, how would you understand what they believe and think? The Daily Telegraph, Murdoch press generally and talk back radio tells us all Muslims are bad, untrustworthy and morally dubious people who want to take over the world....this is very different from my experience...

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  18:42:06  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ok..ask them about shari law

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  18:44:20  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Have you?

Go to Top of Page

djr18fan
Team Manager

New Zealand
1728 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  18:47:49  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You can find anything you want to on the internet. And much of it can look like interesting facts.

'Only two groups in our society promote the “Quran teaches terrorism” myth: anti-Muslim pundits and Isis extremists. Both are wrong.'

'Misconceptions about Islam creep in because people learn about the faith from headline news rather than from the Quran and the Prophet'

www.independent.co.uk/voices/islam-muslim-terrorism-islamist-extremism-quran-teaching-violence-meaning-prophet-muhammed-a7676246.html

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124494788

Violence in the Quran, he and others say, is largely a defense against attack.

"By the standards of the time, which is the 7th century A.D., the laws of war that are laid down by the Quran are actually reasonably humane," he says. "Then we turn to the Bible, and we actually find something that is for many people a real surprise. There is a specific kind of warfare laid down in the Bible which we can only call genocide."

_Mford

Edited by - djr18fan on 01 Jun 2019 18:49:41
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  18:54:47  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by djr18fan

You can find anything you want to on the internet. And much of it can look like interesting facts.

'Only two groups in our society promote the “Quran teaches terrorism” myth: anti-Muslim pundits and Isis extremists. Both are wrong.'

'Misconceptions about Islam creep in because people learn about the faith from headline news rather than from the Quran and the Prophet'

www.independent.co.uk/voices/islam-muslim-terrorism-islamist-extremism-quran-teaching-violence-meaning-prophet-muhammed-a7676246.html

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=124494788

Violence in the Quran, he and others say, is largely a defense against attack.

"By the standards of the time, which is the 7th century A.D., the laws of war that are laid down by the Quran are actually reasonably humane," he says. "Then we turn to the Bible, and we actually find something that is for many people a real surprise. There is a specific kind of warfare laid down in the Bible which we can only call genocide."

Psalm 137:9 crush infants heads with rocks? Or God killing the worlds population with a flood in Genesis?

Edited by - REM on 01 Jun 2019 18:56:32
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17525 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  18:57:59  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

Have you?

Yes . Was waiting for that question

That is the law muslims are ordered to live under

Have you asked your Muslim mates about their view on the end times ?

Cause I know the answer to that too

Anyway, clearly we aren’t getting anywhere with this....kindsa like telling somebody the sky is blue and they are saying no it’s black

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 01 Jun 2019 19:00:20
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  19:00:19  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

Have you?

Yes . Was waiting for that question

That is the law muslims are ordered to live under

Have you asked your Muslim mates about their view on the end times ?

Cause I know the answer to that too

Do you personally believe that everybody who does not believe what you do will face damnation and the fires of hell? How do you see this is ultimately different from Shari law?

Edited by - REM on 01 Jun 2019 19:04:11
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 40  Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 4.06 seconds.