V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 Interesting facts
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 40

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  19:12:07  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wrote a bit about how ridiculous that question was remmy but figured your question wasnít worth the reply ole mate.....

Remmy as you know, Islam is anti homosexual and as you know many Islamic countries itís punished by death....so are you homophobic ?

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 01 Jun 2019 19:15:11
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  19:16:12  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So ultimately the commonality of both is the final position of believe or be destroyed....yes or no?

That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid!
"Remember that in the end nobody wins, unless everybody wins!" Springsteen BTR.

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  19:20:15  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

So ultimately the commonality of both is the final position of believe or be destroyed....yes or no?

Changed my mind......whatever remmy mate

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 01 Jun 2019 19:21:12
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  19:21:33  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by REM

Still can't see it huh...

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  19:24:24  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by REM

Still can't see it huh...

Lol...mate I can see it alright

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

djr18fan
Team Manager

New Zealand
1728 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  19:26:33  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Wrote a bit about how ridiculous that question was remmy but figured your question wasnít worth the reply ole mate.....

Remmy as you know, Islam is anti homosexual and as you know many Islamic countries itís punished by death....so are you homophobic ?

'Watching Trump and the Christian right go after Islam for being homophobic is, frankly, jaw-dropping. If any community in this country has shown itself to be anti-gay, it is conservative Christians and their decades of peddling hatred for gay people, comparing homosexuality to pedophilia and bestiality, claiming AIDS is divine punishment, pushing ďcuresĒ for homosexuality, and blocking laws that prevent gays not just from marrying but from being discriminated against. A Christian pastor, who has enjoyed the company of Bobby Jindal, Mike Huckabee, and Ted Cruz, recently said that, according to the Bible, homosexuals ďdeserve the death penalty.Ē Now the very same people who, just last month, were comparing trans people to predators who would use the wrong bathroom to hunt for child victims are suddenly lining up to defend gays from radical Islam.'

https://foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/14/if-islam-is-a-religion-of-violence-so-is-christianity/

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  19:31:38  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Not really sure your point mate....but I certainly agree with Izzy and his views....however I donít know of any Christian personally who believes in killing homosexuals in fact itís the opposite. Good try tho cobber....however if you and your mates have your way, you will be able to toss a few off some buildings if you wish

And thoís pesky women will be in the hole too were they belong too eh ?
And oh donít forget, they are to live like Mohammed and marry a 12 year old too ..... these are just a few examples of what YOU sand your mates are endorsing

Good job mate

Sorry remmy, just saw your question...no Iím not, but Iím a lot more than I use to be and since becoming a Christian my views have changed a lot...but just to clear things up, we have a gay couple attend our church and usually sit in front of my family....I have nothing against muslim people at all, but I do have issues with their beliefs as most normally educated people would have who know just a small amount about the Islamic faith

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 01 Jun 2019 19:49:05
Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  19:34:38  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Not really sure your point mate....but I certainly agree with Izzy and his views....however I donít know of any Christian personally who believes in killing homosexuals in fact itís the opposite. Good try tho cobber....however if you and your mates have your way, you will be able to toss a few off some buildings if you wish

Do you think you are a gracious man T1?

Go to Top of Page

REM
Team Manager

Australia
14224 Posts
joined 27 Sep 03

Posted - 01 Jun 2019 :  20:06:36  Show Profile Send REM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
A gay couple you say....be nice to them heh...it's not an easy path T1...thanks for your honesty...I wish you grace...

Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 02 Jun 2019 :  06:32:02  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by REM

quote:

Ok..ask them about shari law

Have you?

Yes . Was waiting for that question

That is the law muslims are ordered to live under

Have you asked your Muslim mates about their view on the end times ?

Cause I know the answer to that too

Do you personally believe that everybody who does not believe what you do will face damnation and the fires of hell? How do you see this is ultimately different from Shari law?

Well it's really not complicated.

The bible says god will punish sinners.

Sharia law tells people to punish them. Brutally.

The difference between the bible and the koran is that forvthe most part the bible is a series of stories. Only the 10 commandments are claimed to be the direct word of god.

The entire koran is said to be the word of god. Verbatim. As dictated.

So the bible is by definition open to interpretation.

The koran is not. In cases of contradiction, the later verses are to be used.

Edited by - karter on 02 Jun 2019 06:41:41
Go to Top of Page

djr18fan
Team Manager

New Zealand
1728 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

Posted - 02 Jun 2019 :  06:33:49  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

And thoís pesky women will be in the hole too were they belong too eh ?
And oh donít forget, they are to live like Mohammed and marry a 12 year old too ..... these are just a few examples of what YOU sand your mates are endorsing

Good job mate

Sorry remmy, just saw your question...no Iím not, but Iím a lot more than I use to be and since becoming a Christian my views have changed a lot...but just to clear things up, we have a gay couple attend our church and usually sit in front of my family....I have nothing against muslim people at all, but I do have issues with their beliefs as most normally educated people would have who know just a small amount about the Islamic faith

And that's a major part of the problem.
People that know just a small amount bout the Islamic faith are not educated about the Islamic faith.
Same applies to having a little knowledge about any religion, or any topic really.
Reading or hearing selected bits of information out of context then forming (or accepting someone else's) opinion on a subject is ignorance.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 02 Jun 2019 :  08:42:13  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

A gay couple you say....be nice to them heh...it's not an easy path T1...thanks for your honesty...I wish you grace...

And same to you too remmy

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2769 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 02 Jun 2019 :  10:22:40  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Conservative Christians pretending to care about the plight of homosexuals will never cease to make me laugh.
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 02 Jun 2019 :  11:19:02  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

Conservative Christians pretending to care about the plight of homosexuals will never cease to make me laugh.

I guess you'd have a real good chuckle at the stonings.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 02 Jun 2019 :  11:49:31  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

Why is that ?....jesus hung out with all sorts of people, he loved the people but not the sin..same deal with me

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 40  Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.66 seconds.