No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 Interesting facts
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 42

Jam3s
Team Manager

2837 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 02 Jun 2019 :  11:50:35  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karter

quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

Conservative Christians pretending to care about the plight of homosexuals will never cease to make me laugh.

I guess you'd have a real good chuckle at the stonings.

Yes it's hilarious.

Edited by - Jam3s on 02 Jun 2019 11:51:04
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 02 Jun 2019 :  13:24:56  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by REM

.....The Daily Telegraph, Murdoch press generally and talk back radio tells us all Muslims are bad, untrustworthy and morally dubious people who want to take over the world....

Certainly nothing factual in that statement.

But even through your rose coloured glasses, can you see that some of those statements might apply to SOME muslims?

Edited by - karter on 02 Jun 2019 13:28:14
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22602 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 02 Jun 2019 :  16:20:42  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karter

quote:
Originally posted by REM

.....The Daily Telegraph, Murdoch press generally and talk back radio tells us all Muslims are bad, untrustworthy and morally dubious people who want to take over the world....

Certainly nothing factual in that statement.

But even through your rose coloured glasses, can you see that some of those statements might apply to SOME muslims?

And some Christians and some Jews and some atheists...
Go to Top of Page

djr18fan
Team Manager

New Zealand
1829 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

Posted - 02 Jun 2019 :  17:08:45  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
8.4 million households and 14 million adults in the US don't have bank accounts.
Capitalism works so well that's how many have poor credit or live day to day relying on cash income.
So in the land of the free, cities are banning businesses from going cashless.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/technology/digital-living/113192930/the-downsides-of-going-cashless-in-the-us

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 02 Jun 2019 :  17:16:32  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The USA isnít the land of the free mate...just because they say it doesnít make it right.....a bit like a man telling us that he is a woman...can say what he likes but itís never t true

Go some more facts tho
https://carm.org/comparison-between-jesus-and-muhammad

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 02 Jun 2019 17:41:14
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
10026 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 02 Jun 2019 :  18:47:35  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
If you keep trying to stir up all the Muslims on V8Central, sooner or later you'll be a victim of Qisas or Hudud.

Here's a depressing fact: Yesterday, the USA clocked up its 150th mass killing for the year. The great majority of them were committed by white, nominally Christian males. The USA is on track for well over 300 mass killings for 2019.

God bless America.

Edited by - Zac on 02 Jun 2019 19:08:41
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 02 Jun 2019 :  19:09:03  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
"christian" zaccy?..got a link to that

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
10026 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 02 Jun 2019 :  19:14:53  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
'Nominally Christian' was the term. Yes, I've got a link to that.

Also, the USA census of 2016 states that 73.7% of the population are Christian, 2.5% are 'Other', 2.1% are Jewish, 0.8% are Muslim and 18.2% are 'No religion'. I've got a link to that too.

Donald Trump is a Christian - and I have a link to that as well. 'Nominally Christian', I'd say, but that's JMHO, so I don't have a link for that.

Edited by - Zac on 02 Jun 2019 19:35:40
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 02 Jun 2019 :  19:57:44  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ok..so they are a huge percentage then...makes mathematical sence

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 02 Jun 2019 :  22:48:18  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

If you keep trying to stir up all the Muslims on V8Central, sooner or later you'll be a victim of Qisas or Hudud.

Here's a depressing fact: Yesterday, the USA clocked up its 150th mass killing for the year. The great majority of them were committed by white, nominally Christian males. The USA is on track for well over 300 mass killings for 2019.

God bless America.

The majority of Americans are white and nominally Christian. Statistically it would make sense that most crimes would be comitted by the majority group, wouldn't it?

Anyway, if you can spare the time, and it doesn't overtax your attention span, this lady, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, is IMO well worth listening to:

https://youtu.be/6JTCMwdrpt4

https://youtu.be/kN6UFQcNOw8

BTW, I don't think she's a white supremacist, but I'm sure you or rem or djr will think of some name for her.

Edited by - karter on 02 Jun 2019 23:04:52
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
10026 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 03 Jun 2019 :  05:19:01  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Compared to some of the anti-Islam links that have been posted in this thread, that woman is rational and reasonable - and a fellow atheist too.

Speaking of attention spans, I will repeat that I am an atheist and a humanist who supports freedom of religion, and if I had to follow a religion, Islam would not be it.

I didn't think of some name for her. Unlike some of the anti-Islam ranting people in links on here, she is probably happy with the name she already has. I also don't think she is a white supremacist - and your prediction was as accurate as all those predictions of the second coming have been over the centuries.

Edited by - Zac on 03 Jun 2019 06:19:45
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 03 Jun 2019 :  06:40:24  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Compared to some of the anti-Islam links that have been posted in this thread, that woman is rational and reasonable - and a fellow atheist too.

True. She also has a death order on her. From the Religion Of Peace of course.

Hopefully the security measures she's forced to take with her everywhere will continue to be effective.

Meanwhile, climate change skeptics are actually more likely to behave in an environmentally responsible manner than climate change believers, who expect their government to fix everything for them.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0272494418301488

Edited by - karter on 03 Jun 2019 16:25:41
Go to Top of Page

djr18fan
Team Manager

New Zealand
1829 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

Posted - 04 Jun 2019 :  10:30:00  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Expressing your thoughts could have major repucussions if you are thinking of travelling to the US of A.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/02/us/us-visa-application-social-media.html

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2837 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 04 Jun 2019 :  12:47:41  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by djr18fan

Expressing your thoughts could have major repucussions if you are thinking of travelling to the US of A.

The Chinese style social credit system draws nearer. It's sadly inevitable.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED

Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 04 Jun 2019 :  13:08:12  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by djr18fan

Nothing new
https://youtu.be/_KpIlNKGfhM

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 42 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.97 seconds.