V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 Interesting facts
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 40

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 06 Jun 2019 :  19:12:19  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by djr18fan

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

He wasn't sacked because of his religion. He was sacked because he broke his contract so it should be thrown out pretty quickly.

Partly wrong ..he was sacked because he quoted the bible and was sacked by Alan Joyce
From what I understand, that part of contract should never have been in it and itís illegal, so doesnít matter if he did or didnít sign it. Bit like employing somebody to work for $2 an hour

Do you think he is spending his money on lawyers because he doesnít have a case ?

I predicted RA will have a new owner very soon...

He's suing for $10m because he idolises money. Hypocritical.

Lmao...I KNEW this would come up....now for another out of context bible verse...give you a hint, there is one about itís wrong to sue

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22229 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 06 Jun 2019 :  20:47:04  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

He wasn't sacked because of his religion. He was sacked because he broke his contract so it should be thrown out pretty quickly.

Partly wrong ..he was sacked because he quoted the bible and was sacked by Alan Joyce
From what I understand, that part of contract should never have been in it and itís illegal, so doesnít matter if he did or didnít sign it. Bit like employing somebody to work for $2 an hour

Do you think he is spending his money on lawyers because he doesnít have a case ?

And I predict that Folau will still be unemployed soon.
You obviously place weight up on rumours (sacked by Alan Joyce) so what weight do you put upon the rumours that he's been talking to an NRL club and even saying they can see any posts he wants to make on social media before he posts?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 06 Jun 2019 :  20:55:21  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

And I predict that Folau will still be unemployed soon.
You obviously place weight up on rumours (sacked by Alan Joyce) so what weight do you put upon the rumours that he's been talking to an NRL club and even saying they can see any posts he wants to make on social media before he posts?

Lol..not sure weíre this is going...but Iím sure his agent is fielding plenty of offers

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

djr18fan
Team Manager

New Zealand
1729 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

Posted - 07 Jun 2019 :  04:34:21  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Lmao...I KNEW this would come up....now for another out of context bible verse...give you a hint, there is one about itís wrong to sue

I wasn't referring to what's printed in the bible.
I was referring to Izzy stating Idolator's are sinners and will go to hell.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 07 Jun 2019 :  07:40:41  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I wasn't referring to what's printed in the bible.
I was referring to Izzy stating Idolator's are sinners and will go to hell.

yes I understand that....but knew that the anti Christian bridge would start on the attack for him sticking up for himself and misunderstanding the verse he quoted.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/rugby/israel-folau-leaked-letter-to-rugby-australia/8f2973a8-ccd2-4c45-8253-cf3464486b93

Incompetent RA at it again

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 08 Jun 2019 19:22:09
Go to Top of Page

djr18fan
Team Manager

New Zealand
1729 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

Posted - 09 Jun 2019 :  06:31:22  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Rugby is a religion. Why doesn't Izzy support RA's right to freedom of speech?
I'm pleased to read though that Izzy supports Islam.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 09 Jun 2019 :  06:38:44  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Well islam is similar to Christianity in their views regarding homosexuality, adultery etc. The main difference being that Christians say god will punish them, muslims preferring a more hands-on approach.

Here's another interesting fact. 97% consensus ain't necessarily all it's cracked up to be:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/11/20/the-latest-meteorologist-survey-destroys-the-global-warming-climate-consensus/#499736e618c3
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 09 Jun 2019 :  07:48:34  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Rugby is a religion. Why doesn't Izzy support RA's right to freedom of speech?
I'm pleased to read though that Izzy supports Islam.

Yes I think most Christians are supportive of other religions, just not supportive of the lies uneducated left wingers have to say about them is all

I think its clear that islam is anti homosexuality,suppresses women and is certainly not inclusive...I think we can all come to that conclusion. So if your a supporter of Islam then you would also be a supporter of these things too

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 09 Jun 2019 :  08:16:55  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Rugby is a religion.

Wrong again.

It isn't.
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22229 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 09 Jun 2019 :  08:31:27  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Rugby is a Kiwi religion...
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9779 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 09 Jun 2019 :  08:49:35  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Yes I think most Christians are supportive of other religions, just not supportive of the lies uneducated left wingers have to say about them is all

I think its clear that islam is anti homosexuality,suppresses women and is certainly not inclusive...I think we can all come to that conclusion. So if your a supporter of Islam then you would also be a supporter of these things too

Why do most Christians support a religion that is anti homosexuality, suppresses women and is not inclusive? Wouldn't it be better for them to support freedom of religion instead of saying they support a religion that they spend so much time criticising? Besides, if someone says that as a Christian they support other religions, wouldn't that mean that they support the things they obviously don't support? Sounds crazy. I also can't see the connection between "uneducated left wingers" and telling lies. Maybe these people are just uneducated regardless of their political views, and so wouldn't know what are lies and what is truth - probably just like uneducated right wingers.

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17530 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 09 Jun 2019 :  09:18:57  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

Why do most Christians support a religion that is anti homosexuality, suppresses women and is not inclusive? Wouldn't it be better for them to support freedom of religion instead of saying they support a religion that they spend so much time criticising? Besides, if someone says that as a Christian they support other religions, wouldn't that mean that they support the things they obviously don't support? Sounds crazy. I also can't see the connection between "uneducated left wingers" and telling lies. Maybe these people are just uneducated regardless of their political views, and so wouldn't know what are lies and what is truth - probably just like uneducated right wingers.

Your right Zaccy, freedom of religion would be a better statement

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 09 Jun 2019 :  12:28:45  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

I thought kiwi religion involved sheep?
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2770 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 09 Jun 2019 :  12:34:21  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karter

quote:

I thought kiwi religion involved sheep?

All religions involve sheep ;)
Go to Top of Page

djr18fan
Team Manager

New Zealand
1729 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

Posted - 09 Jun 2019 :  13:03:32  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
If atheism is a religion...

_Mford
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 40 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 5.33 seconds.