V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 Interesting facts
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 42

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17832 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 10 Jun 2019 :  22:05:01  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/picard-facepalm.jpg



Better to own your statements than a childish deflection mate ....... you said they donít need a parade....thatís discrimination

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

djr18fan
Team Manager



New Zealand
1762 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

 offline

Posted - 11 Jun 2019 :  04:31:20  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/picard-facepalm.jpg



Better to own your statements than a childish deflection mate ....... you said they donít need a parade....thatís discrimination



Oh well. That's one way to think about it.

Who really wants straight parades? And why?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/straight-pride-parade-boston-far-right-mark-sahady-john-hugo-chris-bartley-a8950836.html

_Mford

Edited by - djr18fan on 11 Jun 2019 05:21:18
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager


2790 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

 offline

Posted - 11 Jun 2019 :  06:22:42  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/picard-facepalm.jpg



Better to own your statements than a childish deflection mate ....... you said they donít need a parade....thatís discrimination

I did not, I made it quite clear that I believe everyone should be allowed, but it should be done for the right reasons, not out of spite as that benefits no-one. I'm beginning to think you're just trolling and don't actually believe what you write because your lack of reading comprehension and general intelligence is staggering sometimes. If you're not a troll then my condolences.

Edited by - Jam3s on 11 Jun 2019 06:27:49
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17832 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 11 Jun 2019 :  07:34:58  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/picard-facepalm.jpg



Better to own your statements than a childish deflection mate ....... you said they donít need a parade....thatís discrimination

I did not, I made it quite clear that I believe everyone should be allowed, but it should be done for the right reasons, not out of spite as that benefits no-one. I'm beginning to think you're just trolling and don't actually believe what you write because your lack of reading comprehension and general intelligence is staggering sometimes. If you're not a troll then my condolences.



yep back to personal abuse once more......good to see you edited your post tho

good to see you support everyone now

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 11 Jun 2019 07:51:10
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry
Moderator



Australia
22426 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

 offline

Posted - 11 Jun 2019 :  08:03:03  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

Ok well thatís one way to look at it.......

Changing the subject a little, I wonder how this will go ?

https://youtu.be/Sl6cwJK7fro

no one read the comment section of that video if you wish to keep your sanity, some very low examples of humanity dwelling.



Raises some question tho....should heterosexual relationships be celebrated too ?

of course they should, and they are... You don't need a parade to celebrate it but gay pride parades which used to be for fighting genuine oppression are now moreso just fun events that people let loose and enjoy themselves. Nothing wrong with a straight parade, but if people wish to do one out of spite then it's not really celebrating anything. The comment section of that video was basically just endless gay bashing and calling homosexuals paedophiles, so it doesn't seem like tye right message is being portrayed.



That is terrible....youíre not about inclusion at all....why canít they have a parade to celebrate it ?.......proves once more the left hate white hetrosexual males ...

Mate is ok to be white and straight......donít believe the BS



What happened to this?

http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=36049&whichpage=581#897632

Certainly didn't last long...
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17832 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 11 Jun 2019 :  08:17:59  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

Ok well thatís one way to look at it.......

Changing the subject a little, I wonder how this will go ?

https://youtu.be/Sl6cwJK7fro

no one read the comment section of that video if you wish to keep your sanity, some very low examples of humanity dwelling.



Raises some question tho....should heterosexual relationships be celebrated too ?

of course they should, and they are... You don't need a parade to celebrate it but gay pride parades which used to be for fighting genuine oppression are now moreso just fun events that people let loose and enjoy themselves. Nothing wrong with a straight parade, but if people wish to do one out of spite then it's not really celebrating anything. The comment section of that video was basically just endless gay bashing and calling homosexuals paedophiles, so it doesn't seem like tye right message is being portrayed.



That is terrible....youíre not about inclusion at all....why canít they have a parade to celebrate it ?.......proves once more the left hate white hetrosexual males ...

Mate is ok to be white and straight......donít believe the BS



What happened to this?

http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=36049&whichpage=581#897632

Certainly didn't last long...



spot on LG

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager


11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

 offline

Posted - 11 Jun 2019 :  12:47:28  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/picard-facepalm.jpg



Better to own your statements than a childish deflection mate ....... you said they donít need a parade....thatís discrimination

I did not, I made it quite clear that I believe everyone should be allowed, but it should be done for the right reasons, not out of spite as that benefits no-one. I'm beginning to think you're just trolling and don't actually believe what you write because your lack of reading comprehension and general intelligence is staggering sometimes. If you're not a troll then my condolences.



And how would you propose to determine the motivation behind such a march? Is that where the thought police come in?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17832 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 12 Jun 2019 :  20:01:46  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
https://youtu.be/XSLqsNtN8a0

Back by popular demand.....Australiaís best known Muslim defending Shari law....

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

djr18fan
Team Manager



New Zealand
1762 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

 offline

Posted - 13 Jun 2019 :  04:13:08  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

https://youtu.be/XSLqsNtN8a0

Back by popular demand.....Australiaís best known Muslim defending Shari law....



Regurgitated by you at the request of no one more likely.

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17832 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 13 Jun 2019 :  07:33:54  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by djr18fan

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

https://youtu.be/XSLqsNtN8a0

Back by popular demand.....Australiaís best known Muslim defending Shari law....



Regurgitated by you at the request of no one more likely.



.

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 13 Jun 2019 08:09:23
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager


11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

 offline

Posted - 13 Jun 2019 :  11:22:16  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by djr18fan

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

https://youtu.be/XSLqsNtN8a0

Back by popular demand.....Australiaís best known Muslim defending Shari law....



Regurgitated by you at the request of no one more likely.



Just bury your head in the sand and hopefully the bad reality will go away.
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack



Australia
9920 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 13 Jun 2019 :  13:28:06  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I watched the interview, and in the six minutes it ran, no-one was defending Sharia law. Towards the end of the interview, Jacqui Lambie was asked about when she spoke on Sharia law in the Senate, and whether she could have handled it better. She replied that she should have done better and that she should have known more about the subject. She also said that there is one law in Australia, and that is Australian law. Fair enough. There are some religions with some beliefs or laws that conflict with Australian law, and Islam is one of those. One or two questions asked and answered politely and impressively by both.

If the anti-Islam brigade want to turn all the Islam supporters on here away from Islam, there must be plenty of links out there of Islam extremists doing their usual rant. That link would be more likely to have the opposite effect.

("the bad reality"... )

Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17832 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 13 Jun 2019 :  13:28:12  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
https://www.news.com.au/finance/business/retail/kmart-blames-ban-on-christian-words-on-system-error/news-story/84f22c818e4b32dd6f4423faee6a692a

This is interesting...another software glitch ?.....google had similar issues


https://youtu.be/YF7mkyd-Wm4

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager


11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

 offline

Posted - 13 Jun 2019 :  19:47:54  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac



If the anti-Islam brigade want to turn all the Islam supporters on here away from Islam, there must be plenty of links out there of Islam extremists doing their usual rant. That link would be more likely to have the opposite effect.

("the bad reality"... )





There are plenty of those types of videos. But they're extremists, lunatics, not representative of moderate islam.

However, the reality is, even moderates believe sharia law is God's law. That ultimately everybody should be living under sharia law. Moslems leaving a mosque (in the USA) were asked whether America should have sharia law. They all said the same thing. Yes.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17832 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 13 Jun 2019 :  19:56:06  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

I watched the interview, and in the six minutes it ran, no-one was defending Sharia law. Towards the end of the interview, Jacqui Lambie was asked about when she spoke on Sharia law in the Senate, and whether she could have handled it better. She replied that she should have done better and that she should have known more about the subject. She also said that there is one law in Australia, and that is Australian law. Fair enough. There are some religions with some beliefs or laws that conflict with Australian law, and Islam is one of those. One or two questions asked and answered politely and impressively by both.

If the anti-Islam brigade want to turn all the Islam supporters on here away from Islam, there must be plenty of links out there of Islam extremists doing their usual rant. That link would be more likely to have the opposite effect.

("the bad reality"... )





Yes of course waleed criticised Shari law.....stop trolling Zac, your more educated than this mate and itís very very boring...after all the controversy Jacqui has created and your mate pointed to 1 incident with a Muslim......come on mate, if LG is not going to pull you up with this nonsense then somebody needs to because itís nonsense and trolling..


Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 13 Jun 2019 19:59:52
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 42 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  











Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1 seconds.