V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 Interesting facts
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 40

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 01 Jul 2019 :  16:28:48  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:
Originally posted by karter

I'm also sure you know that if virtually anyone else on Earth said "Europe for Europeans", then he, she or it would instantly be branded a white supremacist, by some people.
Well, certainly by you. If we don't regard people from non-European countries such as Iraq, Iran and Syria and other Middle Eastern countries as "white", then we can't regard people from Greece, the Balkan countries, Southern Italy, Spain and Portugal as "white" either. Equating "Europe for Europeans" as being a statement of white supremacy is a presumption on your part, and wrong.

But who said we can't regard those people as white? Certainly not me. Only you, as far as I can see.

However, Iran, Iraq, Syria etc are not in Europe are they? Perhaps my grasp of geography isn't as good as yours. Are those countries part of Europe? Have all the maps been redrawn while I wasn't looking?

If not, then, with all due respect, what the **** do they have to do with anything?

I have to say, I'm beginning to find your posts a little worrying. Apart from repeatedly accusing me of saying things I haven't said, there seems to be an uncharacteristic complete absence of logic.

Are you feeling OK?
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 01 Jul 2019 :  17:23:43  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Q: Who equated the Dalai Lama's quote of "Europe for Europeans" as being "white supremacist"? A: karter

Q: Iran, Iraq, Syria etc are not in Europe are they? (That was asked by karter.) A: "...people from non-European countries such as Iran, Iraq and Syria" - stated by Zac and self-explanatory

I'm feeling fine, although struggling with your absence of logic, but still happy to discuss things with you. While we're at it, let's both keep things reasonably polite. I don't mind if you don't like some of my posts, and if you want to think along the lines of:
quote:
throw in a handful of ad hominem rubbish and routine name calling and it's your standard Zac post.
that's fine with me. Just remember that you know when someone is struggling in a discussion when they resort to:
quote:
you can go **** yourself
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 01 Jul 2019 :  17:40:34  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Here's a very interesting fact!

This is yet another thread that's going close to being locked due to the manner and attitude of some posters.
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 01 Jul 2019 :  17:57:04  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Q: Who equated the Dalai Lama's quote of "Europe for Europeans" as being "white supremacist"? A: karter

Q: Iran, Iraq, Syria etc are not in Europe are they? (That was asked by karter.) A: "...people from non-European countries such as Iran, Iraq and Syria" - stated by Zac and self-explanatory

I'm feeling fine, although struggling with your absence of logic, but still happy to discuss things with you. While we're at it, let's both keep things reasonably polite. I don't mind if you don't like some of my posts, and if you want to think along the lines of:
quote:
throw in a handful of ad hominem rubbish and routine name calling and it's your standard Zac post.
that's fine with me. Just remember that you know when someone is struggling in a discussion when they resort to:
quote:
you can go **** yourself

Oh dear, it seems I'm not explaining things clearly enough for you. Sorry.

I'll try again.

Ok, so we've established that people from Iran, Iraq, Syria etc are not from Europe.

Something we both agree on. Progress!

So what do they have to do with the Dalai Lama saying "Europe for Europeans?"

Clearly nothing whatsoever.

Although I doubt anyone would have an issue with "Iran for Iranians" etc.

As for me supposedly calling the Dali Lama a white supremacist. Well obviously you know that's not true. For a start it was a question. (See the ?)

As I've explained several times, if someone ELSE said the same thing, THEY'D be called a white supremacist.

But not the Dali Lama.

Nobody has or will call him that.

Edited by - karter on 01 Jul 2019 18:43:29
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 01 Jul 2019 :  17:57:42  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Seems to me you didn't actually watch the videos, but are making guesses as to what's on them.

These are videos of what children are being taught in Islamic schools in Britain. Today. Now.

Taken using hidden cameras in actual classes.

Kill apostates. Kill homosexuals. Hate non muslims.

You talk about brainwashing. What do you think is happening in these schools?

Sure, Moslems are a small percentage now. But it's growing. But even using numbers more conservative than yours, if 2% of 2% of Australia'spopulation of 25,000,000 were extremists - that's 10,000.

I doubt it's that high. Yet.

But if they're teaching kids stuff like that in England, you'd have to think it is happening or will happen here. And being taught like that, the number, the proportion, of extremists will certainly rise.

You seriously can't see any potential problems?

I think it’s crystal clear that we will have some serious issues in the coming years, it’s just unfortunate that some people would rather “win” a discussion that admitt what is clear and logical.....problem is, when evidence is presented and they dismiss it to “win” the discussion they actually lose a lot more than the discussion

And yes karter mate, clearly this is a serious problem

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 02 Jul 2019 :  08:33:15  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

I understand how you feel, karter. I really do.

quote:
Originally posted by Zac
people from non-European countries such as Iran, Iraq and Syria and other middle-Eastern countries

quote:
Iran, Iraq, Syria etc are not in Europe are they? Perhaps my grasp of geography isn't as good as yours. Are those countries part of Europe? Have all the maps been redrawn while I wasn't looking?

Let's accept that we have trouble understanding each other and get back to some interesting facts - although as this thread started with someone called Brigitte Gabriel quoting a heap of non-facts and went downhill from there, we probably won't.

Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2769 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 02 Jul 2019 :  10:11:30  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:

Seems to me you didn't actually watch the videos, but are making guesses as to what's on them.

These are videos of what children are being taught in Islamic schools in Britain. Today. Now.

Sure, Moslems are a small percentage now. But it's growing. But even using numbers more conservative than yours, if 2% of 2% of Australia'spopulation of 25,000,000 were extremists - that's 10,000.

But if they're teaching kids stuff like that in England, you'd have to think it is happening or will happen here. And being taught like that, the number, the proportion, of extremists will certainly rise.

I think it’s crystal clear that we will have some serious issues in the coming years, it’s just unfortunate that some people would rather “win” a discussion that admitt what is clear and logical.....problem is, when evidence is presented and they dismiss it to “win” the discussion they actually lose a lot more than the discussion

Yep that sounds exactly true for climate change.
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager

11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

Posted - 02 Jul 2019 :  12:34:01  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

quote:

I understand how you feel, karter. I really do.

quote:
Originally posted by Zac
people from non-European countries such as Iran, Iraq and Syria and other middle-Eastern countries

quote:
Iran, Iraq, Syria etc are not in Europe are they? Perhaps my grasp of geography isn't as good as yours. Are those countries part of Europe? Have all the maps been redrawn while I wasn't looking?

Let's accept that we have trouble understanding each other and get back to some interesting facts - although as this thread started with someone called Brigitte Gabriel quoting a heap of non-facts and went downhill from there, we probably won't.

Not sure why you're rehashing old posts?

I thought we'd already agreed that those countries aren't part of Europe, and so are irrelevant as regards what the Dalai Lama said. I still have no idea why you even mentioned them in the first place.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 02 Jul 2019 :  13:18:20  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:

Yep that sounds exactly true for climate change.

Although I agree with climate change....but there is evidence to dispute it too...what. Evidence is there that these kids won’t do as they are taught and won’t kill ?

Mean while

https://www.9news.com.au/national/sydney-terror-raids-three-arrested-accused-links-to-islamic-state-australia-news/a97d5451-1068-4648-9fe1-1982997b72c3

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 02 Jul 2019 13:23:13
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry

Australia
22226 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

Posted - 02 Jul 2019 :  15:42:22  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Climate change or natural attrition/cycle?

https://www.9news.com.au/world/climate-change-floating-antarctic-ice-goes-from-record-high-to-record-lows/7905e7c3-ff03-4067-8c6b-df884cc0d562

Edited by - Legendary Gerry on 02 Jul 2019 15:42:54
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 02 Jul 2019 :  17:01:18  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Not sure why you're rehashing old posts?

I thought we'd already agreed that those countries aren't part of Europe, and so are irrelevant as regards what the Dalai Lama said. I still have no idea why you even mentioned them in the first place.

Probably because people from those non-European countries make up a large percentage of those Muslims migrating to Europe, but...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2f-MZ2HRHQ Never mind, I can explain if you want.

Meanwhile, the news from Mount Gambier:
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne[quote][I]Originally posted by Trickyonne
https://www.9news.com.au/national/sydney-terror-raids-three-arrested-accused-links-to-islamic-state-Australia-news/a97d5451-1068-4648-9fel-1982997b72c3

I read in that link that the AFP Asst Commissioner said that those charged did not represent the Islamic faith and that their actions were criminal. Thanks for your link your pointing that out. We don't get much Sydney news up here in Sydney.

Edited by - Zac on 02 Jul 2019 17:02:08
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 02 Jul 2019 :  17:06:59  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
They never do zaccy....weird eh?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack

Australia
9778 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

Posted - 02 Jul 2019 :  17:12:22  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Most peculiar, Mama
(not that the Australian Federal Police Asst Commissioner dealing in anti-terrorism would really know)

Edited by - Zac on 02 Jul 2019 17:23:09
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2769 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 02 Jul 2019 :  17:18:00  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

https://www.9news.com.au/world/climate-change-floating-antarctic-ice-goes-from-record-high-to-record-lows/7905e7c3-ff03-4067-8c6b-df884cc0d562

And couple that with this: https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/jun/18/arctic-permafrost-canada-science-climate-crisis

The rate of change which was already exponential now seems to be quite worrying.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17526 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 02 Jul 2019 :  17:50:59  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

quote:
Originally posted by Legendary Gerry

And couple that with this: https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/jun/18/arctic-permafrost-canada-science-climate-crisis

The rate of change which was already exponential now seems to be quite worrying.

Kinda weird talking about this on a car racing website

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 40  Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 8.07 seconds.