No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 Interesting facts
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 42

tommo11
Team Manager



Indonesia
2127 Posts
joined 12 Dec 09

 offline

Posted - 20 Sep 2019 :  17:32:00  Show Profile  Visit tommo11's Homepage Send tommo11 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

john howard did a good job

At conning the simple minded.

2019 Fantasy League Overall Champion
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED



Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 20 Sep 2019 :  20:08:05  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
who did he con ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry
Moderator



Australia
22656 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

 offline

Posted - 20 Sep 2019 :  20:47:50  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

john howard did a good job



There is a thread for politics so take it over there.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED



Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 23 Sep 2019 :  19:30:41  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
This lady needs to be president

https://youtu.be/fQgbN76AWrw

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot



13016 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

 offline

Posted - 27 Sep 2019 :  08:17:31  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

This lady needs to be president

https://youtu.be/fQgbN76AWrw



Like you she makes up history and short on facts.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Marchi1
Sex Jesus



Afghanistan
3841 Posts
joined 07 Feb 08

 offline

Posted - 27 Sep 2019 :  08:52:01  Show Profile  Visit Marchi1's Homepage Send Marchi1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

This lady needs to be president

https://youtu.be/fQgbN76AWrw



Like you she makes up history and short on facts.



Im waiting for that argument again on why the Nazi's were communists, or socialists, or whatever bull**** somebody tried to argue on this site...
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED



Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 27 Sep 2019 :  14:36:35  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

This lady needs to be president

https://youtu.be/fQgbN76AWrw



Like you she makes up history and short on facts.



example ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager



Australia
13458 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

 offline

Posted - 28 Sep 2019 :  07:18:45  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Interesting facts is the topic. I can't understand how you can relate a woman who in your opinion should be the American President with interesting facts.

What she said is her opinion, not an interesting fact. Her becoming the an American President is your opinion, not an interesting Fact

Time to step back into reality T1

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED



Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 28 Sep 2019 :  07:44:39  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Interesting facts is the topic. I can't understand how you can relate a woman who in your opinion should be the American President with interesting facts.

What she said is her opinion, not an interesting fact. Her becoming the an American President is your opinion, not an interesting Fact

Time to step back into reality T1



ummm she is quoting facts in the link col to prove her points...best to watch the link mate

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

AlbertM
Crackpot



13016 Posts
joined 15 Jan 03

 offline

Posted - 28 Sep 2019 :  09:39:47  Show Profile  Visit AlbertM's Homepage Send AlbertM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Interesting facts is the topic. I can't understand how you can relate a woman who in your opinion should be the American President with interesting facts.

What she said is her opinion, not an interesting fact. Her becoming the an American President is your opinion, not an interesting Fact

Time to step back into reality T1



ummm she is quoting facts in the link col to prove her points...best to watch the link mate

No, she's not.

Ford fans be proud. History of Australian motor racing shows Ford has been and will always be superior. They have to slow them down when they get serious about racing. The Phase 4 scared the **** out of people, they banned it. Sierra gets called on a technicality, Falcon EF "...had its wings clipped to make Holden part of the show", AU not allowed to show it's potential, Falcon BF gets clipped. Mustang Is so good Supercars made up a rule and gets a bag of cement in the roof, and it still wins.
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED



Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 28 Sep 2019 :  10:04:12  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AlbertM

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by bigcol

Interesting facts is the topic. I can't understand how you can relate a woman who in your opinion should be the American President with interesting facts.

What she said is her opinion, not an interesting fact. Her becoming the an American President is your opinion, not an interesting Fact

Time to step back into reality T1



ummm she is quoting facts in the link col to prove her points...best to watch the link mate

No, she's not.



ok mate

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager



Australia
13458 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

 offline

Posted - 28 Sep 2019 :  23:00:03  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
American politics and facts......... GET THE **** OUT OF HERE

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot



Australia
11429 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

 offline

Posted - 30 Sep 2019 :  11:09:48  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Here is an interesting fact.

They have changed the shape of Billabongs.

They used to be similar shaped to Paddle Pops.

When did that happen?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
BANNED



Vatican City
17982 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 30 Sep 2019 :  14:11:24  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

Here is an interesting fact.

They have changed the shape of Billabongs.

They used to be similar shaped to Paddle Pops.

When did that happen?



What the ???? Thatís not ok !

Col you want me to start another thread ?

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 30 Sep 2019 14:12:00
Go to Top of Page

bigcol
Team Manager



Australia
13458 Posts
joined 06 Feb 04

 offline

Posted - 30 Sep 2019 :  20:39:50  Show Profile Send bigcol a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
no because i hardly ever reply to some of the stuff you post up

ONLY LITTLE BOYZ WEAR BOWTIES
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 42 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  











Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.3 seconds.