V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 Interesting facts
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 41

Jam3s
Team Manager


2771 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

 offline

Posted - 23 Apr 2019 :  18:06:02  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

Of course...they are a sovereign country

I thought you leftyís want open borders ?....seem to do a lot of sticking up for them....the day will come if we donít do something that similar laws will be enforced here...then the very left who have been supporting them will be the very ones getting stoned and killed

This is our future sadly....read the Quran

Can you quote left wing leaders who have stated they want open borders?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 23 Apr 2019 :  18:10:34  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

Of course...they are a sovereign country

I thought you leftyís want open borders ?....seem to do a lot of sticking up for them....the day will come if we donít do something that similar laws will be enforced here...then the very left who have been supporting them will be the very ones getting stoned and killed

This is our future sadly....read the Quran

Can you quote left wing leaders who have stated they want open borders?



Seriously ???....itís been the crazy left who have got all upset at the coalitions border protection .....what else do they want besides open borders ????...if you donít want detention centres you will want them in our community....or am I missing something ?

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 23 Apr 2019 18:14:45
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager


2771 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

 offline

Posted - 23 Apr 2019 :  18:30:10  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by Jam3s

quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

Of course...they are a sovereign country

I thought you leftyís want open borders ?....seem to do a lot of sticking up for them....the day will come if we donít do something that similar laws will be enforced here...then the very left who have been supporting them will be the very ones getting stoned and killed

This is our future sadly....read the Quran

Can you quote left wing leaders who have stated they want open borders?



Seriously ???....itís been the crazy left who have got all upset at the coalitions border protection .....what else do they want besides open borders ????...if you donít want detention centres you will want them in our community....or am I missing something ?

Pretty big leap from wanting better treatment of asylum seekers vs completely open borders. I don;t know any lefties who would glady have anyone and their dog walk into the country, no one thinks that would be good for the nation. People do feel empathy for the relatively small amount of asylum seekers escaping the pure hell and possible death of their homelands though.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 23 Apr 2019 :  18:45:12  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.........so the greens are ok with detention centres ?
They wanted to,stop,the boats after all ?

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 23 Apr 2019 18:47:11
Go to Top of Page

karter
Team Manager


11736 Posts
joined 21 Sep 04

 offline

Posted - 24 Apr 2019 :  06:03:33  Show Profile Send karter a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Referring to them as "asylum seekers" is PC bull**** for a start. The vast majority are illegal immigrants, and are here for reasons of financial betterment.

And the leftists want all detention centres closed. So where are these illegals supposed to be held while checks on their background are made?

The death toll for the Sri Lankan attack is now 359, with at least 45 children.

But apparently not worthy of its own topic, whilst the Christchurch attack was worth at least 3.....

Edited by - karter on 24 Apr 2019 19:53:23
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 24 Apr 2019 :  19:54:05  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by karter

Referring to them as "asylum seekers" is PC bull**** for a start. The vast majority are illegal immigrants, and are here for reasons of financial betterment.

And the leftists want all detention centres closed. So where are these illegals supposed to be held while checks on their background are made?

The death toll for the Sri Lankan attack is now 359, with at least 45 children.



And the Muslim apologetics are dead quiet again......

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager


2771 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

 offline

Posted - 24 Apr 2019 :  21:01:14  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:
Originally posted by karter

Referring to them as "asylum seekers" is PC bull**** for a start. The vast majority are illegal immigrants, and are here for reasons of financial betterment.

And the leftists want all detention centres closed. So where are these illegals supposed to be held while checks on their background are made?

The death toll for the Sri Lankan attack is now 359, with at least 45 children.



And the Muslim apologetics are dead quiet again......

are you livid at the current conservative administration in the USA providing and 300 billion dollar arms deal over 10 years and the sale of nuclear tech to the heart of the Islamic world and the mastermind of most terrorist attacks? Surely that would be a larger concern to you than some "asylum seekers" that you guys are so genuinely petrified of?
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 24 Apr 2019 :  22:39:13  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
yes james that's a disgrace....im not sure I would called trumps government conservative tho...but is more conservative than hilary I guess

so we should not have a discussion about muslim immigration because of what America is allegedly doing ?...I live in Australia, and I know your aim was to deflect from the truth...good try mate


had a giggle on tonights news, they refered Getup as center left Ö..how far left do you need to be to be far left ?...typical left run media...would be funny if they wernt so dangerous

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack



Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 25 Apr 2019 :  08:17:57  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Isn't it about time we had another Islamophobia thread? I'm a bit concerned we won't reach double figures.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 25 Apr 2019 :  08:33:28  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Zac

Isn't it about time we had another Islamophobia thread? I'm a bit concerned we won't reach double figures.



Oh thatís funny . .... very good Zac, Iím sure your pleased

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Zac
Lumberjack



Australia
9780 Posts
joined 24 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 25 Apr 2019 :  09:07:41  Show Profile Send Zac a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thank you. This 'Interesting facts' thread got off to a bad start when it didn't have any interesting facts, and it went downhill to general Islamophobia from there, so it could be time for a new Islamophobia thread.

I posted because you seem to want me to comment when you direct comments to me, such as:
"Since your a Islam apologetic..."
"...and the Muslim apologetics are dead quiet again"
"It's OK not to believe and argue facts when you don't have any facts yourself"

I think the words you were looking for are 'apologist' and 'apologists', but it still hasn't sunk into your head that I have never been an apologist for Muslims. Despite being an atheist, I do support freedom of religion (as well as it being law in Australia), which includes Islam. Do you support freedom of religion in Australia?

When it comes to facts, I have regularly quoted facts, even when responding to non-facts you have posted such as Brigitte Gabriel's non-sensical and illogical stuff which is based on her imagination or lies (take your pick), then extrapolated with wildly inaccurate guesstimates and fuzzy maths. Even 'Wretched Radio' seems factual by comparison.



Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 25 Apr 2019 :  09:29:15  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
yes I I do believe in freedom of religion 100%.....unlike the rugby Australia

But I can also see serious issues with the muslim faith, and despite your clear knowledge of Islam you donít seem to see them yourself....to itís simply denial

And yes I havnt hear boo from you regarding the Sri Lankan tragedy, unlike your crush on the NZ prime minister and the Christchurch massacare

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Legendary Gerry
Moderator



Australia
22231 Posts
joined 19 Feb 07

 offline

Posted - 25 Apr 2019 :  09:44:37  Show Profile Send Legendary Gerry a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Getting sick and tired of all the personal stuff.
Lift your games.
If it's personal, then use your judgement and don't respond.

Edited by - Legendary Gerry on 25 Apr 2019 09:44:57
Go to Top of Page

djr18fan
Team Manager



New Zealand
1729 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

 offline

Posted - 25 Apr 2019 :  12:31:27  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Those damn Buddhists:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/sri-lanka-buddhist-extremists-muslims-target-clash-hate-speech-kandy-ampara-a8332401.html

https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/on-the-inside/387744/beware-the-false-narrative-linking-christchurch-to-sri-lanka-bombings


_Mford

Edited by - djr18fan on 25 Apr 2019 12:34:13
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God



Vatican City
17532 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

 offline

Posted - 25 Apr 2019 :  13:22:34  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Good thing we live in a Christian country eh ?

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 41 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  











Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 9.03 seconds.