V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8Supercar Series
 Records to Fall
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
6909 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 26 Aug 2019 :  21:00:59  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We're for certain going to see Scotty knock over the most wins in a season, dare I say it, next race.
He's even giving the % a good hit.

Anything else you guys see him beating?
I can certainly see him bettering the Lap Record at Bathurst.

"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

Kytabu
First of the losers

Australia
2698 Posts
joined 31 Dec 08

Posted - 26 Aug 2019 :  21:22:55  Show Profile  Visit Kytabu's Homepage Send Kytabu a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It's looking like he could beat his season pole record.

Points in a season under the current system is another that could go, along with largest points margin ever. Without the Melbourne drama he'd already be there. Enduros will make or break that one.

Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10585 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 27 Aug 2019 :  11:32:32  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
What's the most amount of rounds in a season that a driver has won at least one race at? Scott has won at every round this season, dare I say he may already have the record?

"Holden name goes, T8 and HRT band together and become: Chevrolet United National Team Sports, has a nice ring? Headed up by Roland of course!!" - REM

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

Kytabu
First of the losers

Australia
2698 Posts
joined 31 Dec 08

Posted - 27 Aug 2019 :  11:54:35  Show Profile  Visit Kytabu's Homepage Send Kytabu a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by DJRford

What's the most amount of rounds in a season that a driver has won at least one race at? Scott has won at every round this season, dare I say he may already have the record?

Yep, the previous record was winning races at nine different rounds in a season, set by Skaife in 2002 and Whincup in 2012 and 2014.

Go to Top of Page

JD
V8 Champion

1050 Posts
joined 09 Mar 05

Posted - 27 Aug 2019 :  12:58:48  Show Profile  Visit JD's Homepage Send JD a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Kytabu, mate you must have a serious whiteboard in your man shed
Go to Top of Page

murph_fan51
Team Manager

New Zealand
8086 Posts
joined 13 Dec 02

Posted - 28 Aug 2019 :  16:20:17  Show Profile  Visit murph_fan51's Homepage  Send murph_fan51 a Yahoo! Message Send murph_fan51 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Kytabu

It's looking like he could beat his season pole record.

Points in a season under the current system is another that could go, along with largest points margin ever. Without the Melbourne drama he'd already be there. Enduros will make or break that one.

I said early in the season Scotty would get the biggest margin ever

http://www.v8central.com/snitz3403/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42099&whichpage=1#895027

Go to Top of Page

Supercars13
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
614 Posts
joined 28 Feb 13

Posted - 28 Aug 2019 :  17:43:16  Show Profile Send Supercars13 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Yeah, I didn't believe Scott would have over 600 points as an advantage by the end of the year (still time) but especially not after 10 rounds. He could be around 700 points ahead if not for the DNS. Crazy numbers he is getting.

On the 16 wins front:
When Lowndes won his 16 it was after 26 races. His winning races had a total distance of 800km.

McLaughlin won his 16 after 22 races. The total distance of those winning races were 2545km.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.08 seconds.