V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 Gender neutral
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 29 Aug 2019 :  18:22:43  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/scott-morrison-slams-ridiculous-gender-neutral-bathroom-sign-in-prime-minister-and-cabinet-office/news-story/891d5141f3ac970ae6b690381d58cd2f

Good on scomo for standing up to the zany left wing.....utter nonsense the whole gender neutral thing

Ford 2018 champions

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11159 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 29 Aug 2019 :  23:53:53  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Aren't portaloos the original gender neutral **** house?
Go to Top of Page

djr18fan
Team Manager

New Zealand
1728 Posts
joined 06 Jul 06

Posted - 30 Aug 2019 :  04:40:13  Show Profile Send djr18fan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/scott-morrison-slams-ridiculous-gender-neutral-bathroom-sign-in-prime-minister-and-cabinet-office/news-story/891d5141f3ac970ae6b690381d58cd2f

Good on scomo for standing up to the zany left wing.....utter nonsense the whole gender neutral thing

Do you, as a right wing extremist, have designated male & female toilets in your house?

_Mford
Go to Top of Page

Trev
Team Manager

Australia
5741 Posts
joined 13 Feb 03

Posted - 30 Aug 2019 :  06:34:46  Show Profile  Visit Trev's Homepage Send Trev a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
"gender neutral" now - in the past they were called "unisex" hahahahahaha

I reserve the right to arm bears
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 30 Aug 2019 :  07:36:53  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by djr18fan

quote:

Do you, as a right wing extremist, have designated male & female toilets in your house?

right wing extremist ????

well no matey...but I wouldn't want a 6 foot man who because he has a mental illness and despite scientific and biological evidence that he is a man thinks he is a female...I wouldn't want him entering the same bathroom as my daughters....call me crazy but that's not ok with me

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 30 Aug 2019 07:40:06
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2769 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 30 Aug 2019 :  08:38:37  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
https://chaser.com.au/general-news/scott-morrison-horrified-to-discover-unisex-toilet-in-own-house/
Go to Top of Page

Sonic

Australia
17196 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 30 Aug 2019 :  11:16:39  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
something raised recently that I heard about...

what happens when the coroner is examining Joe Bloggs who identifies as Jane Bloggs... what does he put on his report? does he report that he is examining a male deceased or a female deceased or an it?

and who will be offended on their behalf?

Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11159 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 30 Aug 2019 :  11:50:55  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Genuine question.

What if you were having a leak in the trough and a woman wandered in, wanting to try it out?

Would that be OK?
Go to Top of Page

Jam3s
Team Manager

2769 Posts
joined 02 Mar 13

Posted - 30 Aug 2019 :  11:56:34  Show Profile Send Jam3s a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

Genuine question.

What if you were having a leak in the trough and a woman wandered in, wanting to try it out?

Would that be OK?

she'd need a she-wee.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 30 Aug 2019 :  11:57:57  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CP

Genuine question.

Would that be OK?

depends if she "thought" that she was a he

I can "think" im a 100 year old Asian lady...doesn't mean Iam though

Ford 2018 champions

Edited by - Trickyonne on 30 Aug 2019 11:58:50
Go to Top of Page

Pod 3:16
Cunning Linguist

Australia
784 Posts
joined 17 Feb 03

Posted - 30 Aug 2019 :  15:13:44  Show Profile  Click to see Pod 3:16's MSN Messenger address Send Pod 3:16 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I went to a new years eve do at a pub north of Perth back in the 90's. Typically there was a huge line up to the ladies, so they took it upon themselves to just start using the men's. Didn't hear about any guys complaining, but what was interesting was the fact that the women using the men's were blatantly having a good look, but the moment some bloke turned to face them without zipping it up, they started complaining about being flashed. Fortunately this was back in the days of common sense and the bouncers pointed out that as they were in the men's they should expect that. Can't have it both ways.

DILLIGAF
Go to Top of Page

CP
Safety Car Pilot

Australia
11159 Posts
joined 22 Jan 09

Posted - 31 Aug 2019 :  16:56:15  Show Profile  Visit CP's Homepage Send CP a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by CP

Genuine question.

Would that be OK?

depends if she "thought" that she was a he

I can "think" im a 100 year old Asian lady...doesn't mean Iam though

I was referring to women that actually are women.

The question still needs to be answered.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 07 Sep 2019 :  16:29:49  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
In the land of the free, you canít discuss transgender without foul mouthed left wing trying to silence the truth

https://youtu.be/vMSmUzDt-7U

Jordan Peterson is a legend

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.72 seconds.