V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 General chit-chat
 Racing shirts and clothes
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 04 Sep 2019 :  18:45:41  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I was lucky enough to be gifted some Penske signed shirts hats ect

Should I wear them or is there any real market for them in a frame ect ?

I have a racing suit in a frame already so 8m guessing itís worth something and not something Iíd wear down the shops anyway....but is it worth framing other stuff ?

Ford 2018 champions

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7212 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 04 Sep 2019 :  20:09:35  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I would only frame stuff if itís signed. Just a personal opinion though.

RIP05

_Mholden

RIP LJ - loved and never forgotten.

"It was dry for the second go-around. Grice, nervous, worrying about his Bathurst jinx, ran 2:25.9. The amazing Brock, using every last centimetre of bitumen, yet keeping the car straight and balanced and at full noise, came back with a staggering 2:20.0 as if to say: "Match that". And people just shook their heads, bit their lips and wondered who would be second".

The Peter Brock trophy is now where it belongs.
Go to Top of Page

Trickyonne
Sex God

Vatican City
17527 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 04 Sep 2019 :  20:13:35  Show Profile Send Trickyonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Wrighty05

Yeah itís all signed...lol....looking online DJR gear doesnít seem to hold a lot of value

Ford 2018 champions
Go to Top of Page

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7212 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 04 Sep 2019 :  20:18:09  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:

Yeah itís all signed...lol....looking online DJR gear doesnít seem to hold a lot of value

Should hold a bit of value if DJ has signed it. Scottyís would too and will only get higher. Not sure I would let Fabs devalue my shirt though!

RIP05

_Mholden

"It was dry for the second go-around. Grice, nervous, worrying about his Bathurst jinx, ran 2:25.9. The amazing Brock, using every last centimetre of bitumen, yet keeping the car straight and balanced and at full noise, came back with a staggering 2:20.0 as if to say: "Match that". And people just shook their heads, bit their lips and wondered who would be second".

Go to Top of Page

troy01505
Team Manager

Australia
2521 Posts
joined 25 Feb 08

Posted - 04 Sep 2019 :  20:48:00  Show Profile Send troy01505 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Worth the most when auctioned for charity.

I use to collect signatures and had some really rare stuff given to me from as far back as the 60s but anything in the numbers they are signing today is probably worth small amounts
Go to Top of Page

Wrighty05
Last of the Big Bangers

Tonga
7212 Posts
joined 25 Aug 03

Posted - 04 Sep 2019 :  20:56:34  Show Profile  Click to see Wrighty05's MSN Messenger address Send Wrighty05 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Trickyonne

quote:

Should hold a bit of value if DJ has signed it. Scottyís would too and will only get higher. Not sure I would let Fabs devalue my shirt though!

RIP05

_Mholden

Go to Top of Page

hml2777
Pit Crew

Cuba
193 Posts
joined 09 Mar 05

Posted - 05 Sep 2019 :  06:45:24  Show Profile Send hml2777 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I will get my outlawed poster ford wins signed by scott when i see him next
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 2.83 seconds.