V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8Supercar Series
 2020 Concept Liveries
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TheArrow
formerly known as Spree

Australia
6412 Posts
joined 14 Jan 08

Posted - 27 Sep 2019 :  15:55:01  Show Profile Send TheArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Getting in early for 2020.

With the rumours going wild about Chaz to WAU, thought I'd give it a crack.

Brought back the helmet WR used to run and incorporated the stars in their logo too. Let me know what you think.

Mechz
Pit Crew

248 Posts
joined 16 Mar 09

Posted - 15 Oct 2019 :  16:50:11  Show Profile Send Mechz a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
If anyone has the time and skills (I have zero skills here) I would love to see a Kelly Mustang with BP Ultimate colours and primary sponsor. I think it would look brilliant.

Go to Top of Page

mosscano
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
653 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 15 Oct 2019 :  17:21:41  Show Profile  Visit mosscano's Homepage Send mosscano a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Mechz

If anyone has the time and skills (I have zero skills here) I would love to see a Kelly Mustang with BP Ultimate colours and primary sponsor. I think it would look brilliant.

Here's a design I did on RK's Altima, haven't had a chance to put in on the Mustang yet (will get to it).

nickmossdesign - 2019 Kelly Racing BP Ultimate Nissan Altima Supercars Livery Design Concept:

Go to Top of Page

Mechz
Pit Crew

248 Posts
joined 16 Mar 09

Posted - 15 Oct 2019 :  23:56:09  Show Profile Send Mechz a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That will do nicely Nick.

Go to Top of Page

mosscano
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
653 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 16 Oct 2019 :  14:47:54  Show Profile  Visit mosscano's Homepage Send mosscano a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
nickmossdesign - 2020 Kelly Racing BP Ultimate Ford Mustang Supercars Livery Design Concept:

Go to Top of Page

the undertaker
Team Manager

New Zealand
3006 Posts
joined 08 Nov 09

Posted - 16 Oct 2019 :  17:45:24  Show Profile Send the undertaker a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by mosscano

nickmossdesign - 2020 Kelly Racing BP Ultimate Ford Mustang Supercars Livery Design Concept:

That looks cool, Nick. I just hate the wing
Go to Top of Page

F4H_Lightning
Pit Crew

USA
106 Posts
joined 04 Dec 16

Posted - 18 Oct 2019 :  02:59:11  Show Profile  Visit F4H_Lightning's Homepage Send F4H_Lightning a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I dig it!

I like the new NMD logo too.

Go to Top of Page

mosscano
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
653 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 21 Oct 2019 :  17:14:46  Show Profile  Visit mosscano's Homepage Send mosscano a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
nickmossdesign - 2020 Kelly Racing Rick Kelly Ford Mustang Castrol BP Ultimate Supercars Livery Design Concept:

nickmossdesign - 2020 Kelly Racing Plus Fitness Andre Heimgarnter Ford Mustang Supercars Livery Design Concept:

Edited by - mosscano on 29 Oct 2019 14:47:47
Go to Top of Page

Helix
Pit Crew

Australia
206 Posts
joined 09 Dec 07

Posted - 30 Oct 2019 :  17:03:31  Show Profile Send Helix a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
i think the first BP mustang looks mint and the plus fitness looks 100 times better on the mustang shape, also, loving the new NMD logo.

the second castrol bp design gives me massive city chev vibes from days of thunder

2017 V8 Fantasy league series champion

2018 Enduro Cup Champions: Shogun Autosport / Helix and TGI Racing / Professor
Go to Top of Page

murph_fan51
Team Manager

New Zealand
8170 Posts
joined 13 Dec 02

Posted - 30 Oct 2019 :  19:57:57  Show Profile  Visit murph_fan51's Homepage  Send murph_fan51 a Yahoo! Message Send murph_fan51 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
https://www.supercars.com/news/championship/kelly-teases-castrol-mustang-for-2020/

I like how the Supercars “designed” Mustang looks the real deal, but in reality the Mustang supercar looks severely bastardised.

Go to Top of Page

ignition
Terminator

2400 Posts
joined 30 Jan 08

Posted - 31 Oct 2019 :  08:06:30  Show Profile Send ignition a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by murph_fan51

https://www.supercars.com/news/championship/kelly-teases-castrol-mustang-for-2020/

I like how the Supercars “designed” Mustang looks the real deal, but in reality the Mustang supercar looks severely bastardised.

that's an artists impression, not an official drawing
Go to Top of Page

mosscano
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
653 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 31 Oct 2019 :  08:52:32  Show Profile  Visit mosscano's Homepage Send mosscano a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Helix

i think the first BP mustang looks mint and the plus fitness looks 100 times better on the mustang shape, also, loving the new NMD logo.

the second castrol bp design gives me massive city chev vibes from days of thunder

Thanks for the feedback Helix, glad you like the new branding...and yes the BP Livery does have that Days of Thunder vibe, I love the Pine/Lime look

Go to Top of Page

TheArrow
formerly known as Spree

Australia
6412 Posts
joined 14 Jan 08

Posted - 31 Oct 2019 :  18:46:35  Show Profile Send TheArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

It looks about as wrong as the Supercar...

Go to Top of Page

mosscano
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
653 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 01 Nov 2019 :  11:09:42  Show Profile  Visit mosscano's Homepage Send mosscano a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
nickmossdesign - 2020 Kelly Racing Plus Fitness Andre Heimgarnter Ford Mustang Supercars Livery Design Concept V2:

Go to Top of Page

troy01505
Team Manager

Australia
2827 Posts
joined 25 Feb 08

Posted - 01 Nov 2019 :  12:10:27  Show Profile Send troy01505 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by TheArrow

quote:

It looks about as wrong as the Supercar...

Agree
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.94 seconds.