No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Australian
 General
 2020 Bathurst 12 Hour
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author  Topic Next Topic  

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
7133 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 14 Jan 2020 :  21:04:41  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Surprised a topic hasnít begun yet. Spoilers will surely happen once the race is live - Iíll add the tag then.

Lowndes today confirmed to drive in the Bamthor GT3 R:
https://www.speedcafe.com/2020/01/14/lowndes-joins-b12hr-winning-porsche-squad-for-2020/

Tander also confirmed to drive in one of three Audiís.
Bamber Motorsport still have a second entry, will Campbell be returning?

Iíd say that SVG and Whincup would pair together with 888 again - whoíll be their 3rd driver?
They couldíve had either Tander/Lowndes in their fold but they chose otherwise (probably to gear for more overseas stuff).

"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

Edited by - skaifeman on 14 Jan 2020 21:10:51

Sonic

Australia
17281 Posts
joined 14 Nov 06

Posted - 15 Jan 2020 :  08:37:00  Show Profile Send Sonic a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
unfortunately it looks like I'm going to be missing out on this year's event

Go to Top of Page

Fast by Ferracci
Team Manager

10422 Posts
joined 23 Sep 04

Posted - 15 Jan 2020 :  09:19:56  Show Profile Send Fast by Ferracci a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Slightly disappointing entry in terms of the overall race, with only 6 class cars. Far too GT3 focused now
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager

Australia
10668 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

Posted - 15 Jan 2020 :  11:24:57  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Seriously surprised Lowndes isn't with Triple 8. Interestingly that's a fourth different car in the last four years. Ferrari-McLaren-Mercedes-Porsche. Isn't Matt Campbell in another Porsche team this year?

Sonic, same for me unfortunately. I went in 2014, then again the last three years. It'll probably kill me watching it on tv this year and not being there, but anyway. Hopefully I can make it back in 2021.

_Mford

"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman

Edited by - DJRford on 15 Jan 2020 11:26:54
Go to Top of Page

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
7133 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 16 Jan 2020 :  21:57:30  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Updated entry list:
https://www.speedcafe.com/2020/01/16/b12hr-field-takes-shape-as-reynolds-joins-sunenergy1/

Maximillian Gotz in the 888 with SVG and Whincup.
De Pasquale will be in the second car prepped by 888.

And you're right DJRford - Campbell was already confirmed with Absolute Racing.

"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.38 seconds.