No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8 Supercar Fantasy League
 2019 V8CFL Livery Of The Year Winners
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TheArrow
formerly known as Spree

Australia
6454 Posts
joined 14 Jan 08

Posted - 02 Feb 2020 :  19:54:03  Show Profile Send TheArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Better late than never I suppose.

To help get us all ready for the 2020 V8CFL season, here are the winners of the 2019 V8CFL Livery of the Year competition.

It was a light field this year but still very high quality.

See below for the winners.

Looking forward to the 2020 designs being revealed in the coming weeks.

Good luck for 2020!

Please ignore the poll thread as the voting is inaccurate. Voting closed on 24/01/2020 however votes were cast after this date. Only votes cast prior to the close date were counted. Tie breaks were used. That is, highest number of nominations.

Edited by - TheArrow on 02 Feb 2020 20:09:16

skaifeman
Team Manager

Australia
7221 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

Posted - 04 Feb 2020 :  12:21:03  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Congrats to all designers, and everyone who had a crack at their own.
I'll give it another go this year (my own that is), not sure I can take requests at this point - in fear of the result!

"Fordís Bathurst winning bonus didnít even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977
Go to Top of Page

Helix
Pit Crew

Australia
223 Posts
joined 09 Dec 07

Posted - 04 Feb 2020 :  20:41:55  Show Profile Send Helix a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
wooooo thank you thank you, at least i can say i won something this year lol, 2020 will be bigger and better with potentially alot of new liveries depending on how many drivers we run. insomnia will do strange things to you lol even get the creative juices going.

2017 V8 Fantasy league series champion

2018 Enduro Cup Champions: Shogun Autosport / Helix and TGI Racing / Professor

Edited by - Helix on 04 Feb 2020 20:42:47
Go to Top of Page

SportsExtra_Motorsport
V8 Champion

New Zealand
926 Posts
joined 29 Nov 08

Posted - 05 Feb 2020 :  09:37:27  Show Profile  Visit SportsExtra_Motorsport's Homepage  Click to see SportsExtra_Motorsport's MSN Messenger address Send SportsExtra_Motorsport a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Helix

wooooo thank you thank you, at least i can say i won something this year lol, 2020 will be bigger and better with potentially alot of new liveries depending on how many drivers we run. insomnia will do strange things to you lol even get the creative juices going.

Congratulations Helix, your Mustangs look pretty rad! I will be aiming to knock you off that perch this year :D

Go to Top of Page

Helix
Pit Crew

Australia
223 Posts
joined 09 Dec 07

Posted - 06 Feb 2020 :  04:24:26  Show Profile Send Helix a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SportsExtra_Motorsport

quote:
Originally posted by Helix

Congratulations Helix, your Mustangs look pretty rad! I will be aiming to knock you off that perch this year :D

look forward to the healthy competition SEM

2017 V8 Fantasy league series champion

2018 Enduro Cup Champions: Shogun Autosport / Helix and TGI Racing / Professor
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.64 seconds.