No banner in farm
V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8 Supercar Fantasy League
 2020 V8CFL - Round 3/SMP
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mikeamerica84
V8CFL Tsar

USA
1464 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

Posted - 22 Jun 2020 :  12:59:44  Show Profile Send mikeamerica84 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Round 3

After quite a long break, it looks like we are ready to resume the 2020 V8CFL campaign. This will be Round 2, I guess, seeing as the ORIGINAL Round 2 at the AGP was canceled in the 11th hour.

This will be a three race round. I have no idea how points are going to be issued by Supercars.

Remember, you can make changes to your team rosters. All changes have to be submitted prior to MIDNIGHT THURSDAY SYDNEY, NSW time. If they are submitted after, the changes will go into effect for the NEXT round.

Everyone who had the 23 Car and Will Davison on their roster now have the 44 Car and James Courtney on their rosters in Group C, for the former is no longer racing. You can change the 44 Car out but it will count for one of your changes. I have done so for this round and picked up the 5 Car of Lee Holdsworth. So far this is the only submitted change for SMP.

Remember the format for our scoring this year: Groups A-D score points. Group E is the tiebreaker group. Group F if the teams are identical. You can review the rules for the specifics.

Looking back at our short season so far, Ain’t Care Motorsports sits atop the table with our good friend skaifeman calling the shots. Their Holden Commodore ZB won Race 1 at Adelaide. Second in the table is our 2019 V8CFL Champion, tommo11 and his Millennial Snowflake Motorsports Ford Mustang. tommo11 took the Race 2 win in Round 1.

The season will be ten rounds – as of now. That is always subject to change,

The V8CFL Tournament kicks off this round, too. Each team will race seven races against another opponent. You will race everyone in your division once. At Round 9 the Post Season commences – Symmons Plains.

Now there will be byes each round. For SMP this weekend, Millennial Snowflake Motorsports, R&K Motorsports, and A1 Motorsports will have byes.

It feels good to being nearly back. I hope we can sustain this momentum in both motorsport and life itself.

25/6:

One thing I forgot to add, gents, is that with my work schedule this weekend the results should be out fairly prompt, even though I am ~14 hours behind you over here.

I'll see you on the other side of the checkers!

29/6:

SMP Results are posted along with the Tournament Results.

Race 1 Podium:

1 Shogun Autosport / Helix / Ford Mustang
2 Ford Performance Racing / ignition / Ford Falcon FG
3 MT2fantaSport / MT2 Levin / Buick Regal GS

Race 2 Podium:

1 Sideways Racing / Brightman / Holden Commodore ZB
2 A-Tech Motorsport / Madaz / Toyota 86
3 Buzzer Racing / buzzer / Mazda RX-8

Race 3 Podium:

1 R&K Motorsports / mikeamerica84 / Ford Mustang
2 Sideways Racing / Brightman / Holden Commodore ZB
3 Nutrien Ag Team Gunnedah / CP / Ford Mustang

On a last note, I could not find a Stewards Summary. Maybe there will be one later this week?

The V8CFL - Without fantasy, life is simply life

Edited by - mikeamerica84 on 30 Jun 2020 04:30:45
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2020 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.58 seconds.