V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 Model Collector's
 What Models Have you Purchased recently?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 52

lowndes2b1
Team Manager

Australia
3288 Posts
joined 30 Aug 01

Posted - 12 Mar 2007 :  10:38:55  Show Profile  Visit lowndes2b1's Homepage  Click to see lowndes2b1's MSN Messenger address Send lowndes2b1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by HRTKLR

quote:
Originally posted by lowndes2b1

quote:
Originally posted by HRTKLR

quote:
Originally posted by rabbits

The Lowndes/Whincup 2006 Bathurst Winner is due out this month - forget it if you haven't already ordered it ( which I have!) - comes complete with a replica of the Peter Brock Trophy!!

I shouldve taken your advice but it just kept slipping my mind!

Ford's first win in how many years and you let it slip your mind HRTKLR .

I'll ask my dealer if he has any left. Don't like your chances but he had a couple left a few weeks ago when I went and picked up me Triple set.

Just changed jobs over the new year and... (I know, excuses )

Mel, that would be sensational if you could check for me!

Sorry to the bearer of bad news HRTKLR, just got word back from my dealer, all those coming have been sold on pre-order .

Do you have a designated model car dealer you get your models from?? Perhaps you can ask them to put you on a list for when certain models are due to be released. We have done that for any Dick Johnson and Craig Lowndes models so we don't miss out.

Goodluck with ebay .
Go to Top of Page

HRTKLR
No.1 Ford Fan

Australia
9572 Posts
joined 20 Dec 02

Posted - 12 Mar 2007 :  13:01:40  Show Profile Send HRTKLR a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Cheers Mel, I appreciate you checking for me.

I usually get my models from a 'hobby shop' (the same one as rabbits I believe ). I cant believe I let this one slip.

So when's the model due out?
Go to Top of Page

lowndes2b1
Team Manager

Australia
3288 Posts
joined 30 Aug 01

Posted - 12 Mar 2007 :  13:42:21  Show Profile  Visit lowndes2b1's Homepage  Click to see lowndes2b1's MSN Messenger address Send lowndes2b1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Release date is supposed to be March.

They have just released the 1:43 and the 1:64 scale model in the 2006 Lowndes/Whincup Bathurst winner, so hopefully the 1:18 won't be too much longer.

Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 12 Mar 2007 :  13:48:18  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The 1:18 is just listed under 'this month's releases' on www.classiccarlectables.com.au

I get all mine from Top Hat gift shop. They do all the framed photos, models, all the pewter gift stuff - all that kind of gear.
Go to Top of Page

lowndes2b1
Team Manager

Australia
3288 Posts
joined 30 Aug 01

Posted - 16 Mar 2007 :  11:29:20  Show Profile  Visit lowndes2b1's Homepage  Click to see lowndes2b1's MSN Messenger address Send lowndes2b1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
HRTKLR, just found this on the Team Vodafone website:

Bathurst Model Cars

Bathurst model cars have arrived in stock and will be uploaded on to the website shortly. We will be selling the 1:43 and the 1:18 scale car. The 1:18 comes with a replica Brock trophy. If you can't wait for them to go up on the website, please email your order to merchandise@tripleeight.com.au including all your personal, shipping and credit card details.

Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 22 Mar 2007 :  13:42:26  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
WOOHOO!!!!

In my excitment and anticipation of the impending delivery of the 2006 Bathrust Winner, I decided to once and for all search down the elusive 1996 Lowndes/Murphy HRT Bathurst Winner that would see the collection completed.

It arrives tomorrow!!!

Found one in a shop in melbourne ( online - I'm in Sydney ) and I will get it tomorrow by registered post.

I'm a happy boy!! Now to try and convince them to do the Vodafone cars early......
Go to Top of Page

Optima2005
Formula Ford Driver

447 Posts
joined 30 Sep 05

Posted - 25 Mar 2007 :  01:34:44  Show Profile  Visit Optima2005's Homepage Send Optima2005 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ferrari F430

Thats 2 for my Ferrari collection i plan on getting them all, i have 13 on order :)
Go to Top of Page

pinkbitsracing
Transporter Driver

Australia
58 Posts
joined 23 Apr 05

Posted - 25 Mar 2007 :  11:41:41  Show Profile  Visit pinkbitsracing's Homepage  Click to see pinkbitsracing's MSN Messenger address Send pinkbitsracing a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

Bathurst Model Cars

Bathurst model cars have arrived in stock and will be uploaded on to the website shortly. We will be selling the 1:43 and the 1:18 scale car. The 1:18 comes with a replica Brock trophy. If you can't wait for them to go up on the website, please email your order to merchandise@tripleeight.com.au including all your personal, shipping and credit card details.

This sounds good... Hey dude whats the link to the Team Vodafone website???

Go to Top of Page

lowndes2b1
Team Manager

Australia
3288 Posts
joined 30 Aug 01

Posted - 25 Mar 2007 :  13:03:30  Show Profile  Visit lowndes2b1's Homepage  Click to see lowndes2b1's MSN Messenger address Send lowndes2b1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by pinkbitsracing

quote:

Bathurst Model Cars

This sounds good... Hey dude whats the link to the Team Vodafone website???

www.teamvodafone.com

quote:
Now to try and convince them to do the Vodafone cars early......

I have a couple of red Lowndes cars, but that is one red one I am really looking forward to putting on display out front .

Go to Top of Page

pinkbitsracing
Transporter Driver

Australia
58 Posts
joined 23 Apr 05

Posted - 25 Mar 2007 :  13:28:41  Show Profile  Visit pinkbitsracing's Homepage  Click to see pinkbitsracing's MSN Messenger address Send pinkbitsracing a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:

www.teamvodafone.com

I have a couple of red Lowndes cars, but that is one red one I am really looking forward to putting on display out front .

Thanks for that link lowndes2b1... Have you got a Lowndes model of the new colours this year with the new Vodafone sponsorship??? I can't find it on there wesbsite...

If so where did you get it from i didn't think they would be released yet...

Go to Top of Page

Hati
Major Lowndes Supporter and Moderator

Australia
6364 Posts
joined 22 Aug 01

Posted - 25 Mar 2007 :  13:41:00  Show Profile  Visit Hati's Homepage Send Hati a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
CC has the rights for the 888 models. None of the new cars are even near release. As a matter of fact last year's Bathurst winning model is just hitting the shelves now. In 1:18 at least.

If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all
Go to Top of Page

pinkbitsracing
Transporter Driver

Australia
58 Posts
joined 23 Apr 05

Posted - 25 Mar 2007 :  20:03:44  Show Profile  Visit pinkbitsracing's Homepage  Click to see pinkbitsracing's MSN Messenger address Send pinkbitsracing a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Wow thats abit late... Yeah i didn't think the new ones were released yet...

Go to Top of Page

spud95
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
618 Posts
joined 26 Oct 04

Posted - 25 Mar 2007 :  21:28:18  Show Profile  Visit spud95's Homepage  Click to see spud95's MSN Messenger address Send spud95 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Hati

CC has the rights for the 888 models. None of the new cars are even near release. As a matter of fact last year's Bathurst winning model is just hitting the shelves now. In 1:18 at least.

Yes the 1/43 is also been released, I also got last years Tasman Cars in 1/43 aswell

Go to Top of Page

lowndes2b1
Team Manager

Australia
3288 Posts
joined 30 Aug 01

Posted - 27 Mar 2007 :  15:55:58  Show Profile  Visit lowndes2b1's Homepage  Click to see lowndes2b1's MSN Messenger address Send lowndes2b1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Got news today that the 1:18 2006 Lowndes/Whincup Bathurst winner is now in .
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 28 Mar 2007 :  06:20:08  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
well lucky you!! I checked with my shop and they said come back at the end of next week....thats Ok though - will give me time to get a new cabinet. This coming model will make the 14th Lowndes 1:18, plus I have the Typhoon and Montoya in the Williams as well....funny how quick the collection grows when you're not looking huh??
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 52  Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.11 seconds.