V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 Model Collector's
 What Models Have you Purchased recently?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 52

Hati
Major Lowndes Supporter and Moderator

Australia
6364 Posts
joined 22 Aug 01

Posted - 20 Sep 2008 :  14:03:11  Show Profile  Visit Hati's Homepage Send Hati a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
The 2008 Lowndes car in 1:18 just took its place in the display cabinet. CC have really lifted their game of late.

If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all
Go to Top of Page

WILD GM
Transporter Driver

New Zealand
45 Posts
joined 15 Apr 08

Posted - 21 Sep 2008 :  10:42:06  Show Profile  Visit WILD GM's Homepage Send WILD GM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Heres my 2008 Toll HRT Transporter (1/43)

Go to Top of Page

Brighty25
No 1 Jason Bright fan

Australia
1192 Posts
joined 17 Oct 07

Posted - 21 Sep 2008 :  19:33:11  Show Profile Send Brighty25 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Hati

The 2008 Lowndes car in 1:18 just took its place in the display cabinet. CC have really lifted their game of late.

Picture i wanna see this one..better then Bathurst quality
Go to Top of Page

Hypnotize
Pigs DO fly!

Australia
5842 Posts
joined 13 Mar 06

Posted - 21 Sep 2008 :  20:15:03  Show Profile  Click to see Hypnotize's MSN Messenger address Send Hypnotize a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Brighty25

1.18 Mark Skaife/Todd Kelly 05 Bathurst Winner...
1.18 Todd Kelly 50 First Round wins Box Set...
1.18 Vodafone Bathurst Winner Lowndes/Whincup...

Gonna get a Tander 08 Next week...I have 16 1.18s now...

How does a 16 yr old student afford all this??

DeeMac: "888 need a 1-2 or they have failed." Result: Team Vodafone 1-2
Go to Top of Page

Fordster
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
367 Posts
joined 01 Feb 06

Posted - 21 Sep 2008 :  23:50:19  Show Profile Send Fordster a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Finally got my hands on a 2007 Will Davison 1:18. Only missing the Steven richards car to have all the 2007 models. Will have pictures up soon aswell as the britek cars i promised. Hoping to hear about the 2008 vodafone cars tomorow.
Go to Top of Page

amonfan
V8 Champion

Australia
813 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 22 Sep 2008 :  09:32:55  Show Profile  Visit amonfan's Homepage  Send amonfan an ICQ Message  Click to see amonfan's MSN Messenger address  Send amonfan a Yahoo! Message Send amonfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Here is a pic of the 2008 1:18 Lowndes mobile :)

Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 22 Sep 2008 :  10:17:43  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Niiiiiiiiiice.......I better get in to the shop tonight and find out why I haven't been called....

CC should save themselves some time and just start packaging them after adding Whincup to the window and yet another PB trophy as well...

Just had a package delivered not even 10 minutes ago....Porsche GT3RS in orange, and the Veyron Bugatti in black and red....both in 1:18

Edited by - rabbits on 22 Sep 2008 10:21:53
Go to Top of Page

amonfan
V8 Champion

Australia
813 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 22 Sep 2008 :  10:22:41  Show Profile  Visit amonfan's Homepage  Send amonfan an ICQ Message  Click to see amonfan's MSN Messenger address  Send amonfan a Yahoo! Message Send amonfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by rabbits

Just had a package delivered not even 10 minutes ago....Porsche GT3RS in orange, and the Veyron Bugatti in black and red....both in 1:18

The Veyron models are awesome, for under $200 a great addition to any collection..

Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 22 Sep 2008 :  10:24:02  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I haven't even taken it out of the box yet!! Can't wait to get it into the cabinet...
Go to Top of Page

Brighty25
No 1 Jason Bright fan

Australia
1192 Posts
joined 17 Oct 07

Posted - 22 Sep 2008 :  17:55:46  Show Profile Send Brighty25 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Hypnotize

quote:
Originally posted by Brighty25

1.18 Mark Skaife/Todd Kelly 05 Bathurst Winner...
1.18 Todd Kelly 50 First Round wins Box Set...
1.18 Vodafone Bathurst Winner Lowndes/Whincup...

Gonna get a Tander 08 Next week...I have 16 1.18s now...

How does a 16 yr old student afford all this??

Im 17, 18 in march...Part time job mate Coles every wednesday,saturday and sunday..

I have spent alot on my cars..but id rather have something to show for my money then wasting it on junk food..
Go to Top of Page

xtreme
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
678 Posts
joined 27 Feb 07

Posted - 27 Sep 2008 :  20:02:22  Show Profile  Visit xtreme's Homepage  Click to see xtreme's MSN Messenger address Send xtreme a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Over the last couple of months I have got
1:18th Porsche RS Spyder Penske ALMS
1:18th '96 Lowndes VS ATCC
1:18th Gulf Aston Martin DBR9
Go to Top of Page

HRTKLR
No.1 Ford Fan

Australia
9572 Posts
joined 20 Dec 02

Posted - 27 Sep 2008 :  20:57:34  Show Profile Send HRTKLR a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
WILD GM - that HRT transporter looks amazing! I wish some of the other teams' transporters were available.

Can you actually put cars inside?
Go to Top of Page

velly4
V8 Champion

Australia
837 Posts
joined 24 Feb 08

Posted - 28 Sep 2008 :  08:37:37  Show Profile Send velly4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by xtreme

Over the last couple of months I have got
1:18th Porsche RS Spyder Penske ALMS
1:18th '96 Lowndes VS ATCC
1:18th Gulf Aston Martin DBR9

I was looking at the Gulf Aston too. But I'm going to wait for a LM class winner to be released! What's the Penske Porsche like? Can't decide on the No.6 car or the carbon test car.
Go to Top of Page

xtreme
Fujitsu Driver

Australia
678 Posts
joined 27 Feb 07

Posted - 28 Sep 2008 :  21:25:51  Show Profile  Visit xtreme's Homepage  Click to see xtreme's MSN Messenger address Send xtreme a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Velly I had the same issue, carbon car or livery, I went for livery because the Carbon car doesnt have the antenna's and the 'carbon' looked a bit wierd. Plus the livery car is the Briscoe car so I went for that one but they both do look good, I may go for the carbon car later. I want the LM Class winner to, any idea when it will come out?
Go to Top of Page

ignition
Terminator

2355 Posts
joined 30 Jan 08

Posted - 28 Sep 2008 :  21:47:31  Show Profile Send ignition a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by HRTKLR

WILD GM - that HRT transporter looks amazing! I wish some of the other teams' transporters were available.

Can you actually put cars inside?

Im pretty sure that there was a 888 one. Seen it in the back of a V8X issue.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 52  Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 1.36 seconds.