V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 Model Collector's
 What Models Have you Purchased recently?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 52

sutto
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
372 Posts
joined 11 Dec 07

Posted - 28 Sep 2008 :  21:59:28  Show Profile  Click to see sutto's MSN Messenger address Send sutto a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
888 and DJR if I'm not mistaken

2010 V8CRL
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 29 Sep 2008 :  07:28:17  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I've got the Team Vodafone transporter - 1:24th or something I think the scale is - and no, you can't put the cars in it.
The trilaers are actually quite disappointing - they feel like a $2 plastic toy from BigW....look good though which is all that matters I suppose!
Go to Top of Page

Brighty25
No 1 Jason Bright fan

Australia
1192 Posts
joined 17 Oct 07

Posted - 29 Sep 2008 :  19:14:59  Show Profile Send Brighty25 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
My latest pick ups are..

Todd Kellys season car 2003
Skaife/Kelly 03 Sandown 500 winner in 1.18

All i need now is T.Ks 04 car and i have all hes HRT cars..
Go to Top of Page

Fordster
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
367 Posts
joined 01 Feb 06

Posted - 30 Sep 2008 :  01:36:54  Show Profile Send Fordster a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Picked up both Triple 88 2008 cars. Wow they have taken a step up in quality.
Go to Top of Page

Hypnotize
Pigs DO fly!

Australia
5842 Posts
joined 13 Mar 06

Posted - 30 Sep 2008 :  17:48:29  Show Profile  Click to see Hypnotize's MSN Messenger address Send Hypnotize a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
finally dug in the wallet for one of these

DeeMac: "888 need a 1-2 or they have failed." Result: Team Vodafone 1-2
Go to Top of Page

velly4
V8 Champion

Australia
837 Posts
joined 24 Feb 08

Posted - 01 Oct 2008 :  07:17:47  Show Profile Send velly4 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by xtreme

Velly I had the same issue, carbon car or livery, I went for livery because the Carbon car doesnt have the antenna's and the 'carbon' looked a bit wierd. Plus the livery car is the Briscoe car so I went for that one but they both do look good, I may go for the carbon car later. I want the LM Class winner to, any idea when it will come out?

I haven't been able to find any info on it yet. Auto art or prodrive will surely cash in on it winning again.
Go to Top of Page

Fordster
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
367 Posts
joined 01 Feb 06

Posted - 02 Oct 2008 :  18:33:23  Show Profile Send Fordster a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Went into a little store down the road i havent been to in ab out 10 years and was lucky enough to see a 2005 britek steve owen car. The one with only 250 made for only $140. was quick to snap that up
Go to Top of Page

Brighty25
No 1 Jason Bright fan

Australia
1192 Posts
joined 17 Oct 07

Posted - 02 Oct 2008 :  20:02:07  Show Profile Send Brighty25 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
show us your collection Fordster..updated:)...

Im pretty close to getting a 04 Bathrst Winner...

After that i might calm down a tad...Its becoming to expensive
Go to Top of Page

Fordster
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
367 Posts
joined 01 Feb 06

Posted - 13 Oct 2008 :  16:14:31  Show Profile Send Fordster a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey guys sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately while cleaning my models the other night i accidently broke off a Windscreen wiper on one of my models :(:(:(:( Sadness indeed. Im taking it into classic in the next day or two to get it repaired. Apparently they got to drill out the res tof the old one and put in a new one.

I should have the 2008 Fpr cars sometime this week so will post a pics of them to satisfy until my other model is back to take photo's of the whole collection

Sorry again for the wait
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 13 Oct 2008 :  16:21:32  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'll be off this afternoon to place my order for the 2008 Bathurst winner - I told you they could save soem time by just producing some little 'Whincup' stickers to add to the Lowndes window, didn't I? ;)
Go to Top of Page

HRTKLR
No.1 Ford Fan

Australia
9572 Posts
joined 20 Dec 02

Posted - 13 Oct 2008 :  16:50:22  Show Profile Send HRTKLR a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by rabbits

I'll be off this afternoon to place my order for the 2008 Bathurst winner - I told you they could save soem time by just producing some little 'Whincup' stickers to add to the Lowndes window, didn't I? ;)

But the 2007 model only just got released... Won't you have to wait 12mths?

The sticker idea is a good one, but what about the PB trophy rabs?!

Go to Top of Page

Brighty25
No 1 Jason Bright fan

Australia
1192 Posts
joined 17 Oct 07

Posted - 14 Oct 2008 :  17:23:39  Show Profile Send Brighty25 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Fordster

Hey guys sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately while cleaning my models the other night i accidently broke off a Windscreen wiper on one of my models :(:(:(:( Sadness indeed. Im taking it into classic in the next day or two to get it repaired. Apparently they got to drill out the res tof the old one and put in a new one.

I should have the 2008 Fpr cars sometime this week so will post a pics of them to satisfy until my other model is back to take photo's of the whole collection

Sorry again for the wait

My Brighty 06 dosnt have a windscreen wiper..Can you tell me how it goes cause i might have to do the same thing..

Cheers
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 14 Oct 2008 :  21:09:01  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by HRTKLR

quote:
Originally posted by rabbits

But the 2007 model only just got released... Won't you have to wait 12mths?

The sticker idea is a good one, but what about the PB trophy rabs?!

Depending on their backlog, I wouldn't be surprised if they banged this one out really quick...

It wouldn't take them long to produce the extra PB trophy's - the 06 one is the same as the 07 one and neither actually have any names on them...

I got to the shop 4.30pm yesterday - 23 hours or so after the race had finished...and I was 13th on the list!! I hope that's not an omen!!

Are you gonna order plenty, amonfan, just in case I lose out??
Go to Top of Page

amonfan
V8 Champion

Australia
813 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 15 Oct 2008 :  07:57:23  Show Profile  Visit amonfan's Homepage  Send amonfan an ICQ Message  Click to see amonfan's MSN Messenger address  Send amonfan a Yahoo! Message Send amonfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by rabbitsAre you gonna order plenty, amonfan, just in case I lose out??

I really have'nt mastered this quote thing have i, lol.... Rabbits you should be safe with your shop.... I still have the 2007 Winner in stock, not exactly a huge mover.... So i don't think you will have a problem.... However should you get stuck i'll be able to help you out.... Oh and i had about 50 names by Sunday night as i have a list of people who collect Bathurst Winners :D

Go to Top of Page

Fordster
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
367 Posts
joined 01 Feb 06

Posted - 15 Oct 2008 :  13:26:49  Show Profile Send Fordster a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I Contacted Britek yesterday to find out about their 2008 model and apparently its not being Produced by Classic anymore. does anybody know when this happened? i knew the #26 wasn't being made but they were making #25 that i was sure.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 52  Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.84 seconds.