V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 Model Collector's
 What Models Have you Purchased recently?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 52

Brighty25
No 1 Jason Bright fan

Australia
1192 Posts
joined 17 Oct 07

Posted - 15 Oct 2008 :  19:10:19  Show Profile Send Brighty25 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Ages ago...Apparenly maybe Biante might pick it up...Contact Ninnyman he does some work for Britek he might know...
Go to Top of Page

Fordster
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
367 Posts
joined 01 Feb 06

Posted - 15 Oct 2008 :  21:57:21  Show Profile Send Fordster a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hhmmm Biante again huh first they take Djr and Now britek. On the posative side its cheaper for me to get all the 2008 Fords but wont look as completed as what it would. Hopefully Biante will have a press release soon with what cars they have taken back. thanks for the info Brighty. i figured if anyone would know you would know
Go to Top of Page

WILD GM
Transporter Driver

New Zealand
45 Posts
joined 15 Apr 08

Posted - 16 Oct 2008 :  19:16:44  Show Profile  Visit WILD GM's Homepage Send WILD GM a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
WILD GM - that HRT transporter looks amazing! I wish some of the other teams' transporters were available.

Can you actually put cars inside?

HRTKLR, In this one i cant as i did`nt make it so the doors open but it is big enough to if i change my mind later, i usually make opening rear doors and ramps or lifters so i can if i want to, in the collection thread you can see how i did my mclaren one this way. Oh thanks for the comment
Go to Top of Page

Fordster
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
367 Posts
joined 01 Feb 06

Posted - 22 Oct 2008 :  17:10:33  Show Profile Send Fordster a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Took my 2006 Lowndes car in to be repaired today Went by a model shop and found the last 2007 car i needed. my least fav ford driver but oh well. Steven richards 2007. if you guys want pics let me know and i'll take some. I know its not as Flashy as the 08 one which looks alot better but someone might be interested
Go to Top of Page

Muz
Team Manager

Australia
6643 Posts
joined 06 May 08

Posted - 22 Oct 2008 :  17:48:41  Show Profile  Visit Muz's Homepage Send Muz a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Any news on a Lowndes/Whincup 3peat bathurst car yet?

McLaughlin later described the final corner: "I don't know what happened there. I just plucked it in first, gave it some jandal and **** yeah!"
Go to Top of Page

lee76
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
362 Posts
joined 16 May 08

Posted - 22 Oct 2008 :  19:02:19  Show Profile Send lee76 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Muz

Any news on a Lowndes/Whincup 3peat bathurst car yet?

Not yet but i hope the quality is better than the 2007 bathurst winners model was, there were a lot of faults with the 1/18 scale versions.
Go to Top of Page

Brighty25
No 1 Jason Bright fan

Australia
1192 Posts
joined 17 Oct 07

Posted - 22 Oct 2008 :  21:58:59  Show Profile Send Brighty25 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Fordster

Took my 2006 Lowndes car in to be repaired today Went by a model shop and found the last 2007 car i needed. my least fav ford driver but oh well. Steven richards 2007. if you guys want pics let me know and i'll take some. I know its not as Flashy as the 08 one which looks alot better but someone might be interested

Fire away....Do you have Frosty 06?
Go to Top of Page

Fordster
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
367 Posts
joined 01 Feb 06

Posted - 23 Oct 2008 :  14:02:40  Show Profile Send Fordster a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply

Couple of rushed pic's as i put it in and took a couple before hand. No i'm still missing that damn Frosty 06 >:(. I will have a suprise car in the next 24 hours that half of you will hopefully know didnt exist i only found out a week or two ago. ALso classic called my model is fixed.....they told me 1-3 weeks and it took them not even 24 hours.
Go to Top of Page

Brighty25
No 1 Jason Bright fan

Australia
1192 Posts
joined 17 Oct 07

Posted - 23 Oct 2008 :  22:42:56  Show Profile Send Brighty25 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Is it Van Gisbergen 2008 season car..How much you get richo 07 for..Where the collection pics
Go to Top of Page

Fordster
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
367 Posts
joined 01 Feb 06

Posted - 28 Oct 2008 :  01:16:01  Show Profile Send Fordster a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Hey guys sorry for the late reply been busy, brighty you know how to ruin my surprise

Unfortunately i had to spend a bit more than i would have liked for Richo as i am not a fan at all, so he has a lower price range $166 i got him for.

I don't like the arrangement of my cabinet at the moment so when i have done that ill post up some fresh pics. Hope you like the gizzy car. You can only purchase it from Sbr or Sp Tools.
Go to Top of Page

Nivicious
Fujitsu Driver

United Kingdom
540 Posts
joined 06 Oct 08

Posted - 28 Oct 2008 :  01:29:24  Show Profile Send Nivicious a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
gisbergens car is definitely one of the best looking cars out there, aswell as courtney's... SBR has definitely got taste

damn i live in nz, im gona have to pay a lil for shipping to get ^that beauty
Go to Top of Page

Brighty25
No 1 Jason Bright fan

Australia
1192 Posts
joined 17 Oct 07

Posted - 28 Oct 2008 :  08:17:53  Show Profile Send Brighty25 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Very nice i would like to get one but 200 is a bit steep...I going down to the Lions den to pick up Tander 08 for $150 which is a good price and RIck Kellys 08 for $175 bi steep could get it off ebay cheaper later but i cant wait..
Go to Top of Page

Biggy G
Team Manager

New Zealand
4522 Posts
joined 18 Dec 03

Posted - 28 Oct 2008 :  12:59:09  Show Profile  Visit Biggy G's Homepage Send Biggy G a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
You guys think $200 is a bit steep? Try buying them over here, you wont get an 07 08 car for less than $250, and thats on Trade Me

Go to Top of Page

amonfan
V8 Champion

Australia
813 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 28 Oct 2008 :  21:03:11  Show Profile  Visit amonfan's Homepage  Send amonfan an ICQ Message  Click to see amonfan's MSN Messenger address  Send amonfan a Yahoo! Message Send amonfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Biggy G, why don't you by from OZ.... Its approximately $40 aus Insured post and the model will be less GST, so say $162.73 Aus, plus post.... $202.73 Aus, converted to NZ is approx $227.40 NZD... You may even get it cheaper than that.....

Edited by - amonfan on 28 Oct 2008 21:04:01
Go to Top of Page

spedikins
formerly known as HAPAIY

Australia
1597 Posts
joined 08 Jan 08

Posted - 29 Oct 2008 :  17:54:21  Show Profile  Visit spedikins's Homepage Send spedikins a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
1:43 Mark Winterbottom's 2008
and 1:43 John Bowe's 2002(#888)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 52  Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.97 seconds.