V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Topics
 Model Collector's
 What Models Have you Purchased recently?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 52

ChargerE49
Formula Ford Driver

Australia
410 Posts
joined 13 Jul 04

Posted - 26 Aug 2006 :  19:27:54  Show Profile  Visit ChargerE49's Homepage Send ChargerE49 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Finally, after much patience, picked up the following:

#888 Lowndes 'c'ship runner up - 2005' 1:43
#1 Ingall 'c'ship champ - 2005' 1:43
# 6 Bright '2006' 1:43.

Detail of CC's are getting better and better. Models now include pit stop lights and roof vent. Fantastic detail.
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 21 Sep 2006 :  12:29:19  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I'm about to take possession of the 2006 Lowndes car - it was released this month but hasn't seemed to have hit the stores yet - only 2000 made so you better be quick! Not too happy about having 4 T8 cars when he has only been with the team 2 years!! What next...the bathurst winners special

next years Vodaphone cars will look good....

Also released recently was this years Ingall car, Ambrose 2005 car, The JD cars, CAT Falcon, Whincup (obviously) and the Jeld-Wen car...I've seen all these in the metal and they look a treat - if you're a die-hard DJR fan they have the 18 car in first-rock livery which would nice to have since it only lasted half a season...

www.classiccarlectables.com.au

Edited by - rabbits on 21 Sep 2006 12:32:28
Go to Top of Page

amonfan
V8 Champion

Australia
813 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 21 Sep 2006 :  14:39:08  Show Profile  Visit amonfan's Homepage  Send amonfan an ICQ Message  Click to see amonfan's MSN Messenger address  Send amonfan a Yahoo! Message Send amonfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Rabbits, the Lowndes car should be in stock at your local shop as i had mine arrive earlier in the week.

Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 21 Sep 2006 :  14:54:37  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Thanks amonfan.
I've had it on order for about 4 or 5 months now and i was aware the whole time it was a september release. I checked with them 2 weeks ago and the lady I deal with said probably at the end of the month - but if you're telling me they're out, then I'm going back in!
How's it look? awesome I'll bet....I've got the 2005 car on my desk so it shall be immediately replaced....
Go to Top of Page

lowndes2b1
Team Manager

Australia
3288 Posts
joined 30 Aug 01

Posted - 21 Sep 2006 :  15:05:50  Show Profile  Visit lowndes2b1's Homepage  Click to see lowndes2b1's MSN Messenger address Send lowndes2b1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by rabbits

Not too happy about having 4 T8 cars when he has only been with the team 2 years!!

And my other half thought I was obsessed, I only have 3(888) so far .

quote:

What next...the bathurst winners special .

YES please
Go to Top of Page

amonfan
V8 Champion

Australia
813 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 21 Sep 2006 :  15:15:43  Show Profile  Visit amonfan's Homepage  Send amonfan an ICQ Message  Click to see amonfan's MSN Messenger address  Send amonfan a Yahoo! Message Send amonfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Rabbits it doesnt look much different to the Runner car that came out a few months back, apart from a few extra new sponsors etc, a good looking colour scheme.

Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 21 Sep 2006 :  15:23:20  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
It's the small thing that matter amonfan Those little Dominoes stickers make ALL the difference

um, only 3 Mel????? what's going on???!!! where's your commitment?????

I only need the 96 car ( Ive tracked one down in a shop in melbourne ) and I'm done!!

Edited by - rabbits on 21 Sep 2006 15:24:16
Go to Top of Page

lowndes2b1
Team Manager

Australia
3288 Posts
joined 30 Aug 01

Posted - 21 Sep 2006 :  15:42:34  Show Profile  Visit lowndes2b1's Homepage  Click to see lowndes2b1's MSN Messenger address Send lowndes2b1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by rabbits

um, only 3 Mel????? what's going on???!!! where's your commitment?????

Only 3 "888" models. You should see the rest of my Lowndes collection and shrine opps I mean, house. I will admit that I have only got 3 holden Lowndes model cars, but for a diehard blue oval supporter like me that is real commitment .
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 21 Sep 2006 :  15:55:56  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I like the Holden one's - they all have the number 1 on them!! Until next years model of course...

Edit to update :

Thanks for the tip on the car being out now amonfan - went in to the shop yesterday and they had it waiting for me

I think I need a bigger display cabinet!!

Edited by - rabbits on 25 Sep 2006 06:10:10
Go to Top of Page

amonfan
V8 Champion

Australia
813 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 27 Sep 2006 :  20:41:19  Show Profile  Visit amonfan's Homepage  Send amonfan an ICQ Message  Click to see amonfan's MSN Messenger address  Send amonfan a Yahoo! Message Send amonfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
No prob Rabbits, the Whincup car is out too, perhaps a stable mate for the Craig mobile ;).

Go to Top of Page

Optima2005
Formula Ford Driver

447 Posts
joined 30 Sep 05

Posted - 28 Sep 2006 :  19:27:41  Show Profile  Visit Optima2005's Homepage Send Optima2005 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Shelby GT 500E 'Eleanor'

Im with you Rabbits my display cabinet is too full 7 cars dont have homes.
Go to Top of Page

amonfan
V8 Champion

Australia
813 Posts
joined 13 Apr 03

Posted - 04 Oct 2006 :  07:31:39  Show Profile  Visit amonfan's Homepage  Send amonfan an ICQ Message  Click to see amonfan's MSN Messenger address  Send amonfan a Yahoo! Message Send amonfan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Optima2005

Shelby GT 500E 'Eleanor'

Im with you Rabbits my display cabinet is too full 7 cars dont have homes.

Optima, "Eleanor" is a great model and very popular, one of the better value models for under $90...

Go to Top of Page

rob xr6
Pit Crew

Australia
168 Posts
joined 02 May 03

Posted - 25 Oct 2006 :  10:18:54  Show Profile Send rob xr6 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
So far i have these
AU Falcon 00 Motorsport Lowndes/Crompton 1/18 scale
AU Falcon Shell Helix DJR Paul Radisich 1/18 scale
AU Falcon Shell Helix DJR Steve Johnson 1/18 scale
AU Falcon Pirtek SBR Craig Baird 1/18 scale
AU Falcon Ford Tickford Racing Niel Crompton 1/18 scale
AU Falcon Ford Tickford Racing Glen Seton 1/18 scale
AU Falcon CAT racing John Bowe 1/18 scale
AU Falcon Caltex SBR Tont Longhurst 1/18 scale
AU Falcon VIP Petfoods Cameron Mclean 1/18 scale
BA Betta Electrical Craig Lowdnes 1/18 scale
Go to Top of Page

lowndes2b1
Team Manager

Australia
3288 Posts
joined 30 Aug 01

Posted - 25 Oct 2006 :  11:09:47  Show Profile  Visit lowndes2b1's Homepage  Click to see lowndes2b1's MSN Messenger address Send lowndes2b1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Anyone after the 2006 Bathurst Winners Craig Lowndes/Jamie Whincup model check with your dealers, it is now on pre-order .
Go to Top of Page

rabbits
Team Manager

Australia
5035 Posts
joined 19 Aug 03

Posted - 25 Oct 2006 :  11:23:09  Show Profile Send rabbits a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
my names on the list already!! They told me it probably won't be out until next year though
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 52  Topic Next Topic  

Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 4.2 seconds.