V8Central Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Search | FAQ | Links | Private Messages
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 V8Supercars Australia
 V8Supercar Series
 2019 Livery Reveals
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 19

mosscano
Fujitsu Driver



Australia
640 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

 offline

Posted - 13 Aug 2019 :  12:29:06  Show Profile  Visit mosscano's Homepage Send mosscano a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by DJRford

Really nice livery. Has a Boost 2017 feel to it.



Good call DJRford....





Edited by - mosscano on 10 Sep 2019 14:59:22
Go to Top of Page

TheArrow
formerly known as Spree



Australia
6385 Posts
joined 14 Jan 08

 offline

Posted - 13 Aug 2019 :  18:53:22  Show Profile Send TheArrow a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
S T R I K I N G

Go to Top of Page

V8SuperRiley
Member 00004 of the Church of Ambroseology



Australia
3551 Posts
joined 29 Jan 08

 offline

Posted - 15 Aug 2019 :  10:28:53  Show Profile  Visit V8SuperRiley's Homepage  Click to see V8SuperRiley's MSN Messenger address Send V8SuperRiley a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by DJRford

Really nice livery. Has a Boost 2017 feel to it.



Same colours, tends to go that way.. It looks good, as did the Boost cars.






_Mford
Go to Top of Page

SetonFan
formerly known as SetonDJR18



Australia
1475 Posts
joined 23 Dec 04

 offline

Posted - 08 Sep 2019 :  16:40:55  Show Profile  Visit SetonFan's Homepage Send SetonFan a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Looks like Mobil 1 replacing Mega on the WAU cars for Pukekohe based on some photos at the airport. Hoping that means a proper 80s Mobil retro livery is a possibility for Sandown!

We're all here, we're the Bathurst boys; and you can't hear Richo above the noise...
_Mford
Go to Top of Page

skaifeman
Team Manager



Australia
6911 Posts
joined 01 Aug 09

 offline

Posted - 09 Sep 2019 :  18:50:09  Show Profile Send skaifeman a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Mobil 1 Racing:


I certainly hope it means some retro stuff SetonFan.


"Ford’s Bathurst winning bonus didn’t even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977
Go to Top of Page

Rampaging Monkey
Team Manager


1874 Posts
joined 18 Feb 06

 offline

Posted - 09 Sep 2019 :  23:18:14  Show Profile  Visit Rampaging Monkey's Homepage Send Rampaging Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by skaifeman

Mobil 1 Racing:


I certainly hope it means some retro stuff SetonFan.



Good looking rig!
Go to Top of Page

Mechz
Pit Crew



139 Posts
joined 16 Mar 09

 offline

Posted - 10 Sep 2019 :  15:39:35  Show Profile Send Mechz a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SetonFan

Looks like Mobil 1 replacing Mega on the WAU cars for Pukekohe based on some photos at the airport. Hoping that means a proper 80s Mobil retro livery is a possibility for Sandown!



I wonder how much merch they have to dump with the old sponsor plastered on it.

666
Go to Top of Page

daveo555
Fujitsu Driver



Australia
607 Posts
joined 04 Feb 05

 offline

Posted - 10 Sep 2019 :  18:59:44  Show Profile  Click to see daveo555's MSN Messenger address Send daveo555 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Mechz

quote:
Originally posted by SetonFan

Looks like Mobil 1 replacing Mega on the WAU cars for Pukekohe based on some photos at the airport. Hoping that means a proper 80s Mobil retro livery is a possibility for Sandown!



I wonder how much merch they have to dump with the old sponsor plastered on it.



Especially with Bathurst around the corner, theyd be screwed right now. Will just have to sell it cheaper.

There's no other way to drive a Datsun other than going from lock-to-lock on the steering, sideways, at 7,000RPM.
Go to Top of Page

Rampaging Monkey
Team Manager


1874 Posts
joined 18 Feb 06

 offline

Posted - 11 Sep 2019 :  05:00:21  Show Profile  Visit Rampaging Monkey's Homepage Send Rampaging Monkey a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by mosscano




If you don't mind me saying, I think that is some of your best ever work Mosscano (up there with the 2015 Pepsi cars that were also exceptional)! The perfect amount of dayglo orange (and gloss decals) really popped against the matte black. The red and black version also looked the business.




I think the Boost cars since then have not been nearly as striking...

Edited by - Rampaging Monkey on 11 Sep 2019 05:10:38
Go to Top of Page

mosscano
Fujitsu Driver



Australia
640 Posts
joined 11 Jan 08

 offline

Posted - 11 Sep 2019 :  09:21:24  Show Profile  Visit mosscano's Homepage Send mosscano a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Rampaging Monkey

quote:
Originally posted by mosscano




If you don't mind me saying, I think that is some of your best ever work Mosscano (up there with the 2015 Pepsi cars that were also exceptional)! The perfect amount of dayglo orange (and gloss decals) really popped against the matte black. The red and black version also looked the business.




I think the Boost cars since then have not been nearly as striking...



Thanks Rampaging Monkey, glad you like it...was pretty damn happy with that one myself, concept definitely made it to reality

Go to Top of Page

mightymurph51
Transporter Driver




New Zealand
44 Posts
joined 20 Feb 13

 offline

Posted - 12 Sep 2019 :  07:13:08  Show Profile Send mightymurph51 a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I saw this show up on my Facebook


Edited by - mightymurph51 on 12 Sep 2019 07:13:53
Go to Top of Page

m4rf
Fujitsu Driver



603 Posts
joined 08 Mar 12

 offline

Posted - 12 Sep 2019 :  07:53:19  Show Profile Send m4rf a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
That looks awesome. Kinda like the super black car Andre drove a few years ago.

To dare is to do.
Go to Top of Page

DJRford
Team Manager



Australia
10586 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

 offline

Posted - 12 Sep 2019 :  12:48:14  Show Profile Send DJRford a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
Really good livery. I hope they keep it for the rest of the season.

"Holden name goes, T8 and HRT band together and become: Chevrolet United National Team Sports, has a nice ring? Headed up by Roland of course!!" - REM

























































































_Mford














"This whole thing is just a media beat up and you V8 Supercar fans( another name for suckers, bogans, lowlifes etc ) have taken the bait hook line and sinker." - Champcarman
Go to Top of Page

oldtimer
Team Manager



4039 Posts
joined 19 Jun 11

 offline

Posted - 12 Sep 2019 :  13:19:19  Show Profile Send oldtimer a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
I know it is supposed to be fern on the roof, but it looks a lot like teeth about to chomp on NZ.


************************************************8

Just to confirm my old doddery status:

Why is the word FUEL in the grill of the 23 Red Mustang?

It doesn't seem to match any of the adjacent sponsors.

Edited by - oldtimer on 13 Sep 2019 20:42:07
Go to Top of Page

adzy_B
V8 Champion



Australia
828 Posts
joined 06 May 09

 offline

Posted - 13 Sep 2019 :  20:57:24  Show Profile Send adzy_B a Private Message  Reply with Quote Copy this URL to Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by oldtimer

I know it is supposed to be fern on the roof, but it looks a lot like teeth about to chomp on NZ.


************************************************8

Just to confirm my old doddery status:

Why is the word FUEL in the grill of the 23 Red Mustang?

It doesn't seem to match any of the adjacent sponsors.



“Fuel” is the Milwaukee power tool series
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 19 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  











Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly Share
Jump To:
V8Central Forums © 2001 - 2018 V8Central Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 3.89 seconds.