News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Kiwis Dominating!

Started by vipernz, May 10, 2021, 04:20:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloopy

Seems we have new proof that that young Scotty Mac is 'fast as'. ;D

Sonic

Quote from: Bloopy on February 27, 2022, 12:55:55 PM

get the feeling they're gonna wish they took away his jandal at customs?
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

Troy01505

Quote from: Bloopy on February 27, 2022, 12:55:55 PM

He has proved it many times. Even on his bad days he manages to display just how gifted he is

madbugger

If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

skaifeman

Well done Scott. He's in with a real shot this year.
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

mikeamerica84

The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

Kytabu

I almost didn't believe it when I got up on Sunday morning and saw Scotty had taken pole position. Even more so when I took my break on Monday morning and saw he had won ;D.

It will be interesting to see if this was a flash in the pan result when Scott and the crew nailed the setup or if he will now be a consistent front-runner.
"I just plucked her in first, gave it some jandal, f**k yeah!"

stp01

Kiwi spins, Aussie leads the championship Ahh, that's better!  ;D

Seriously though, McLaughlin showing good speed, Power excellent consistency (something he's lacked in recent years). 1 Aussie and 2 Kiwis in the top 5 so far - good showing!
Triple Eight and Holden
2022 Supercars Drivers Champion
2022 Supercars Teams Champion
2022 Supercars Manufacturers Champion
2022 Super2 Drivers Champion

Troy01505

He'll be a genuine title contender next season and probably untouchable the year after

djr18fan

Dixon wins this morning. Ties with Mario  Andretti for the 2nd most wins in history.

mikeamerica84

Quote from: djr18fan on July 18, 2022, 01:15:36 PM
Dixon wins this morning. Ties with Mario  Andretti for the 2nd most wins in history.
HEY!  SPOLIER ALERT, MATE!   >:(

Just kidding.  When I checked on the site this morning I saw where the Kiwis Dominating thread had a post, I immediately knew either Dixon or McLaughlin won.  I watched the race tape delayed and after about 3/4 of the way, I realized it was not going to be Scotty Mac's day.

My bad for checking up here prior to covering my own bases.   ;D

I am just glad to see the series finally get back to Toronto.  IMSA just got back to Mosport a few weeks ago, too.  Good to see Canada is opening up from 2020 - FINALLY!

mikeamerica84

Oh, yeah..... and how about this issue with Alex Palou, the defending champ?  Chip Ganassi says he is signed for 2023.  Palou says, "Wait a minute, I do not agree with your press release."  Rumor has Alex going to McLaren for 2023.

Felix Rosenqvist is with McLaren IndyCars along with Pato O'Ward right now.  Is Felix going to be moved?  Is Palou going to replace Daniel Riccardo in F1?  McLaren has a wide diversity in motorsport.  Maybe Felix will wind up in the FE series?

Chip Ganassi is holding firm, though - He has Palou signed for 2023 in the IndyCar series.

To be continued....

stevo qld

Born:  Scott Ronald Dixon · 22 July 1980 · Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN

mikeamerica84

Quote from: stevo qld on July 19, 2022, 10:38:46 AM
Born:  Scott Ronald Dixon · 22 July 1980 · Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Oooohhh.... getting technical now, eh Stevie?

Kind of like illegal immigrants coming across our unsecured southern border and having "anchor babies".   ;)