News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Australian circuits

Started by Kytabu, December 07, 2021, 07:43:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kytabu

No Barjarg...there are so many I could include outside of the ATCC and AGP circuits, but I need to stop somewhere 😂.
"I just plucked her in first, gave it some jandal, f**k yeah!"

Trevor

Phil, I have tried to track down Barjarg, but can't find it, I know where it should be, it is actually on the side of a hill.  It was dirt from memory so probably just gone back to nature

Sonic

Quote from: Trevor on December 13, 2021, 09:17:19 AM
Phil, I have tried to track down Barjarg, but can't find it, I know where it should be, it is actually on the side of a hill.  It was dirt from memory so probably just gone back to nature

I had heard that too Trev, never gone looking for it myself. Perhaps some of the old Winton folk might remember?
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

PVDA

If you are looking to include 2 wheeled racing don't forget they held a TT at the Laverton RAAF base but I've never seen a layout published.

There was also 2 & 4 wheeled circuit racing and Drag Racing at the Fishermans Bend Airfield which is now long gone.

madbugger

Tarrawingee (10km east of Wangaratta) had a circuit. Not sure what level it was. Patches of bitumen are still dotted around the outside of the footy ground and throughout the golf course
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.