News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Supercars 2.7M loss

Started by stevo qld, November 01, 2023, 12:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbertM

The website is now mired in google ads and multiple pop ups. That's probably where the revenue is coming from.
Ford Faithful

mikeamerica84

Quote from: skaifeman on March 20, 2024, 02:42:22 PMIt references the Supercars website as to a potential increase in revenue, which is an absolute dumpster fire. Never been harder to navigate and requires way too much scrolling for the information at hand. The app isn't much different.
I will say this about that:  For the FIRST TIME EVER the Supercars website is actually reflecting the extra five bonus points scored by the individual drivers in the sprint races.

It's only been what......?  Four years?
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

skaifeman

Quote from: AlbertM on March 24, 2024, 12:09:48 AMThe website is now mired in google ads and multiple pop ups. That's probably where the revenue is coming from.
That clearly must be it, because I avoid it otherwise.

Quote from: mikeamerica84 on March 25, 2024, 09:06:49 AM
Quote from: skaifeman on March 20, 2024, 02:42:22 PMIt references the Supercars website as to a potential increase in revenue, which is an absolute dumpster fire. Never been harder to navigate and requires way too much scrolling for the information at hand. The app isn't much different.
I will say this about that:  For the FIRST TIME EVER the Supercars website is actually reflecting the extra five bonus points scored by the individual drivers in the sprint races.

It's only been what......?  Four years?
About time, I generally stick to Wikipedia for historical seasons/points breakdowns.
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

murph_fan51

Quote from: AlbertM on March 24, 2024, 12:09:48 AMThe website is now mired in google ads and multiple pop ups. That's probably where the revenue is coming from.
The website is horrible.
I also noticed they finally killed v8supercars.com.au
Has anyone signed up to MySupercars+?
debris debris debris

Mechz

Quote from: murph_fan51 on March 26, 2024, 07:17:56 AM
The website is horrible.
I also noticed they finally killed v8supercars.com.au
Has anyone signed up to MySupercars+?

How will the F1 paddock fins them now?