News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Tassie (possible spoilers)

Started by stevo qld, March 23, 2022, 09:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REM

Quote from: GASMAN on April 10, 2022, 10:38:05 PM
Quote from: mikeamerica84 on March 28, 2022, 08:38:59 PM
Right-o, Ross.  I know where to go from here with this.
Seriously what a tossa.You send me a pm because I don't conform to your brainwashed views on the world of the v8 Roland Dane supercar series - get a grip mate.Not everyone wants to see a yawn fest with the only bet in town being how long it takes Giz ,Chaz or another driver in an irrelevant 5 year old car to take the lead.Its bad enough listening to the puke fest from skaiffe and crompton talking up this lop sided series decreeing how even the cars are without logging onto this site and receiving your junk.No wonder Pensky left- what sane business man would hang around in a political climate controlled by a wringing pom who's wailing from round one of the mustangs introduction resulted in a dozen parity adjustments which now are put down to a ' teams hard work ' for t8 's success
What a farce and don't bother sending me your tripe again

Those comments that Scotty made last year that Roger thought the series is geared a bit one sided were interesting....wish Roger expressed them publicly.....I guess he just voted with his feet.....as Scotty stated....

Once you work it out though.... you can see it for what it is.....just thearte.....Stuporcars is motor racings Bold and the Beautiful or Neighbours....cliches and every body knows how it's going to end, tired, predictable stale old script, a bit cringe worthy......but good for a laugh!

Joe5619

Quote from: REM on April 11, 2022, 06:52:36 AM
Seriously what a tossa.You send me a pm because I don't conform to your brainwashed views on the world of the v8 Roland Dane supercar series - get a grip mate.Not everyone wants to see a yawn fest with the only bet in town being how long it takes Giz ,Chaz or another driver in an irrelevant 5 year old car to take the lead.Its bad enough listening to the puke fest from skaiffe and crompton talking up this lop sided series decreeing how even the cars are without logging onto this site and receiving your junk.No wonder Pensky left- what sane business man would hang around in a political climate controlled by a wringing pom who's wailing from round one of the mustangs introduction resulted in a dozen parity adjustments which now are put down to a ' teams hard work ' for t8 's success

Those comments that Scotty made last year that Roger thought the series is geared a bit one sided were interesting....wish Roger expressed them publicly.....I guess he just voted with his feet.....as Scotty stated....

Once you work it out though.... you can see it for what it is.....just thearte.....Stuporcars is motor racings Bold and the Beautiful or Neighbours....cliches and every body knows how it's going to end, tired, predictable stale old script, a bit cringe worthy......but good for a laugh!
LOL..Yeah, Rogers won his last 3 years of competition here & left because it was lop sided against him, I mean seriously, you can't be buying the BS? I repeat, he won his last 3 years competing here!!

REM

Quote from: Joe5619 on April 11, 2022, 09:04:01 AM

LOL..Yeah, Rogers won his last 3 years of competition here & left because it was lop sided against him, I mean seriously, you can't be buying the BS? I repeat, he won his last 3 years competing here!!

Scotts account was the events of 2019 impacted on Rogers assessment and management of the series.....and to borrow a quote " I'll take the word of the Ford teams over yours!"  ;)

Joe5619

Quote from: REM on April 11, 2022, 09:39:39 AM

Scotts account was the events of 2019 impacted on Rogers assessment and management of the series.....and to borrow a quote " I'll take the word of the Ford teams over yours!"  ;)
Please do!! No where has anyone said "I (Roger) left becuase Ford get unfairly penalties, so I'm going!" If he was committed to the sport, you would have addressed those issues, not pack up shop.. I think it's insulting to Roger, to think he would leave for this reason! He didn't get to where he is, by running from an issue (whilst still winning, so how big an issue could it really be!!)

AlbertM

Quote from: Joe5619 on April 11, 2022, 11:22:46 AM

Please do!! No where has anyone said "I (Roger) left becuase Ford get unfairly penalties, so I'm going!" If he was committed to the sport, you would have addressed those issues, not pack up shop.. I think it's insulting to Roger, to think he would leave for this reason! He didn't get to where he is, by running from an issue (whilst still winning, so how big an issue could it really be!!)

Who's to say Penske didn't address such issues with out success.He's rich because he doesn't want to waste his money on a lost cause. Yeah he was winning, but contracts were up and probably had no guarantee that Supercars wouldn't stuff him around again.

Time and money spent developing a racecar with in the rules, only to have the rules changed because you did a better job would discourage anybody from committing to the series. Certainly sent alarms ringing with other manufacturers.
Ford Faithful

Joe5619

Quote from: AlbertM on April 12, 2022, 06:37:27 PM
Quote from: Joe5619 on April 11, 2022, 11:22:46 AM

Who's to say Penske didn't address such issues with out success.He's rich because he doesn't want to waste his money on a lost cause. Yeah he was winning, but contracts were up and probably had no guarantee that Supercars wouldn't stuff him around again.

Time and money spent developing a racecar with in the rules, only to have the rules changed because you did a better job would discourage anybody from committing to the series. Certainly sent alarms ringing with other manufacturers.
And yet it didn't stop Ford recommitting to the sport..

AlbertM

The sport has a lot of sponsors. Don't confuse them with team owners.
Ford Faithful