News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

12 months of President Biden

Started by coyote302, January 21, 2022, 08:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevo qld

I just love the way the politicos play twister, albeit without the mat.

The latest, from a multitude of USA news sites, both pro and anti Democrats.

It seems that the Dems regard Biden as a oncer, if he stays alive and avoids a state of ga-ga.

They see Kamala as a dead duck based on approval ratings and want her gone.

Here's the twist apparently gaining wide acceptance:

Appoint Kamala to fill the Supreme Court Vacancy, thus getting rid of her and saving face.
Score 1, a Lefty. Score 2, a Woman, Score 3, a Woman of Colour.(in whatever order. It varies between the proponents.)

Then promote a new vice-President who has a genuine chance of winning the next Presidential election and assuming the alleged role of "Leader of the Free World".

Current widespread expectations, from all sides, are that Joe Biden will fall off the perch and the new VP will take over and get an incumbency leg-up at the next election.

That's a seemingly workable solution.

Here is where it gets into Marx Brothers fantasy.

Some are suggesting Hillary Clinton as VP and future President.  :o

That chucking noise you hear is coming from the Trump camp. :'(
Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN

vipernz

Trevor

I just think America gets what they deserve - they get sucked in by the bulls-hit of this people - it is all about who has the most money, not who is the best person
I am sick of nit-pickers, looking for mischief where there is none

PHARK IT!!!!!