News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Supercars Tipping Comp

Started by mikeamerica84, August 16, 2022, 01:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeamerica84

I had no idea there was one going on from the sanctioning body's website.  It was posted in this article:

https://www.supercars.com/news/championship/how-to-watch-the-penrite-oil-sandown-supersprint/

tipping.supercars.com

Hope to see some of you there.   :)

The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

skaifeman

I'm currently on 40pts ranked about 600th.

I've just started a league, commencing this round (so we're all on a fresh slate) if you'd like to join:
https://tipping.supercars.com/leagues/join/KWKR42PE
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

mikeamerica84

Cool!  What is the name of the league?  There are a few of them out there.

skaifeman

I believe the link above should shoot you straight to it - otherwise here's the code: KWKR42PE
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

mikeamerica84

I'll give it a day to update.  It is not letting me in.

Thanx for starting this, though!

Bloopy

I clicked the league link and saw it was called V8 Central and it seemed to add me to it, but now that I've done that I can't see it any more. edit: found it by clicking 'Leagues' up the top rather than the join/create options that drop down.

mikeamerica84

Quote from: Bloopy on August 16, 2022, 06:11:29 PM
I clicked the league link and saw it was called V8 Central and it seemed to add me to it, but now that I've done that I can't see it any more. edit: found it by clicking 'Leagues' up the top rather than the join/create options that drop down.
That worked, Bloopy.  We are three strong right now headed to Sandown.

I somehow joined some other guy's league, too.  ????  So I am in two of them.

Bloopy

Yeah I joined that too when I was trying to make sense of the league feature. He started on round 9 like us so we oughta whoop his arse fair and square. ;D Maybe we should join some of the ones that started on rounds 6-8 and try to beat them too?

mikeamerica84

Let us just whoop and BLOOP whatever we joined, bloops!

Bloopy

They finally made Adelaide available to tip on this thing, if anyone was waiting for that.

skaifeman

Quote from: Bloopy on December 02, 2022, 09:12:36 AM
They finally made Adelaide available to tip on this thing, if anyone was waiting for that.

Cheers Bloopy.
I did flick them an email suggesting they could be better next year ;).