News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2022 Liveries

Started by skaifeman, January 26, 2022, 09:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stp01

Nice subtle differences on the T8 car. Interesting that the Supercheap Auto logos don't have black borders, I don't think they've changed their logo? Works well.
Triple Eight and Holden
2022 Supercars Drivers Champion
2022 Supercars Teams Champion
2022 Supercars Manufacturers Champion
2022 Super2 Drivers Champion

V8SuperRiley

I believe SuperCheap did an update recently on the logo, it looks good too.

The car looks good. I'm still not the biggest fan of the white void on the front bar, but what can you do when sponsors have requirements.

TheArrow

Quote from: madbugger on February 02, 2022, 07:50:45 AM
Not sure I like this. Mandating that teams must have certain themes for different rounds just doesn't sit well with me

Why? NRL, AFL, BBL all require teams to wear indigenous jerseys so whats the difference here?

madbugger

Quote from: TheArrow on February 04, 2022, 10:14:41 PM
Not sure I like this. Mandating that teams must have certain themes for different rounds just doesn't sit well with me

Why? NRL, AFL, BBL all require teams to wear indigenous jerseys so whats the difference here?

what makes you think any of those examples sits well with me also. And it has nothing to do with being  indigenous, I don't like that teams are being told they have to have any theme for certain rounds. Retro round is the same, If teams choose to do, good luck to them, but being forced to, no I do not like that
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

TheArrow

Quote from: madbugger on February 05, 2022, 07:04:40 AM

what makes you think any of those examples sits well with me also. And it has nothing to do with being  indigenous, I don't like that teams are being told they have to have any theme for certain rounds. Retro round is the same, If teams choose to do, good luck to them, but being forced to, no I do not like that
Why?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

madbugger

Quote from: TheArrow on February 05, 2022, 09:31:56 AM

Why?

Because it is already the most over governed series in the world. what next? dictate the color of their underwear. I don't like it. It is my opinion, and unless something has changed that I'm not aware of, I'm still allowed to have one of those
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

TheArrow

Quote from: madbugger on February 05, 2022, 11:59:28 AM

Why?

Because it is already the most over governed series in the world. what next? dictate the color of their underwear. I don't like it. It is my opinion, and unless something has changed that I'm not aware of, I'm still allowed to have one of those
No need to get pissy just because I'm asking to explain your thought process behind your opinion.

But if we're going to play it that way, in my opinion most of the people saying it's wrong - you included - seem to be saying so just to go against Motorsport Australia and Supercars. Because we all know Supercars fans are some of the most bitter, resentful and needlessly anti-establishment "fans" in the sporting world.

Potentially second only to F1 "fans".

madbugger

Quote from: TheArrow on February 05, 2022, 12:04:41 PM
Quote from: madbugger on February 05, 2022, 11:59:28 AM

Why?

No need to get pissy just because I'm asking to explain your thought process behind your opinion.

But if we're going to play it that way, in my opinion most of the people saying it's wrong - you included - seem to be saying so just to go against Motorsport Australia and Supercars. Because we all know Supercars fans are some of the most bitter, resentful and needlessly anti-establishment "fans" in the sporting world.

Potentially second only to F1 "fans".

Not pissy, and I'm glad for you that you're able to work out why you think most of us don't like it, even if you are wrong

mikeamerica84

Arrow & madbugger:  We're all good.  Just a difference of opinion.  You are both good motorsport fans.

I know.
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

Jetpac013

nickmossdesign

NMD nickmossdesign - 2022 Matt Stone Racing / Truck Assist / Jack Le Brocq / Todd Hazelwood / Supercars / livery design / SP Tools / DAF Trucks Australia / Tyrepower:

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

murph_fan51

Looks awesome! Well done to MSR to get 2 car sponsorship from Truck Assist too.
Looks far better than any of the Mustang T A liveries.
debris debris debris

Roadways6

NRL certainly does not require that, because not every team does it. Same with all their other "special rounds"

Kytabu

Quote from: murph_fan51 on February 15, 2022, 07:01:55 PM
Looks awesome! Well done to MSR to get 2 car sponsorship from Truck Assist too.
Looks far better than any of the Mustang T A liveries.
Agreed, the extra orange really makes a difference.
"I just plucked her in first, gave it some jandal, f**k yeah!"