News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2022 Liveries

Started by skaifeman, January 26, 2022, 09:22:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skaifeman

Quote from: SetonFan on February 23, 2022, 08:46:04 PM
Shame that the Subway livery is only locked in for the first two rounds

Looking back at the photos, I have to laugh at Garry. He genuinely looks like he's about to make a sandwich.
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

SetonFan

Teaser for Pye's livery - being revealed tomorrow. Yuasa Batteries livery?

https://twitter.com/Team18supercars/status/1497815923918782465

Troy01505

Quote from: TheArrow on February 22, 2022, 06:35:32 PM
Quote from: falcon_cobra on February 22, 2022, 05:42:56 PM

Quote from: Jetpac-013 on February 22, 2022, 07:00:22 AM
BJR -  Fullwood livery

the Middy's car is going to look great under lights, which is what it was designed for, then it will change for Round 2
Which doesn't really make sense to me. The first night race in 2018 had the perfect amount of light for teams to alter liveries to suit the night. There were darker patches on track and undercar lighting, reflective and glowing decals really stood out.

Now it's light they're driving in the day. So I can't see this car looking much different from day to night.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I agree. Limited lighting was fantastic and this car would probably be the best livery of the round. Unfortunately the spectacle has been ruined with to much lighting and that is not going to do this car any favours.

Jetpac013

nickmossdesign

NMD nickmossdesign - 2022 Team 18 / SEIKO 5 / Scott Pye / Supercars / livery design:

www.nickmossdesign.com | f: @nickmossdesign.com | ig: @nickmossdesign | x: @nickmossdesign

stevo qld

I like it Nick.  A lot of sponsor signs, but they all fit the scheme. Well done.
Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN

madbugger

yep, I like it too (for a holden) 😁😁
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

skaifeman

Black seems to be the flavour of the year.

Best ones for me are:
1. Smith
2. Mostert
3. Slade
4. Red Bull
5. Erebus / MSR
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

TheArrow

So we're just waiting for #5 JC now?

skaifeman

Quote from: TheArrow on March 01, 2022, 03:50:22 PM
So we're just waiting for #5 JC now?

I believe so.
Will Pete put the hand out again?

REM

Agreed Skaifeman! Agreed on Smith on your list too....can't agree on Mosterts car though....eewww...

stevo qld

The 5 may be a short lived livery.

I hope the designer is well paid for each new design as the old bloke doesn't seem to be attractive for a full season sponsorship.
Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN