News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

2023 TCR Australia Season

Started by mikeamerica84, November 29, 2022, 06:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeamerica84

I could catch qually and the races on youtube here.  Not viewable there, I presume?

Quite unfair.
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life

stevo qld

Quote from: mikeamerica84 on November 15, 2023, 12:32:38 AMI could catch qually and the races on youtube here.  Not viewable there, I presume?

Quite unfair.

Only Saturday was FTA, so we missed out on a lot.

They are changing providers next year, so it may be available to you. and hopefully. at least a highlight package here down under if Sunday not FTA. Apparently, viewer numbers are so low that sponsors are complaining about poor viewer numbers.

The Saturday broadcast frequently showed the camping are/parking and lack of Motorhomes, caravans and cars would indicate that trackside views were also down,
Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
ALBERT EINSTEIN

mikeamerica84

Extremely sparse crowd.  Virtually no one across the top and down to the elbow.  Maybe some fans at the end of Conrod.  Only one set of seats on the front stretch by the finish line.
The V8CFL - Without Fantasy, Life is Simply Life