News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

ALP v LP/NP

Started by Trevor, May 13, 2021, 04:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ospif1

Never forget. Drove people to suicide. One of the largest class actions in the nations history of which the government lost, and yet accountability nowhere to be seen. Hope no one is surprised at the lack of the federal ICAC.

Alan59

Quote from: Ospif1 on April 19, 2022, 08:49:00 PM
Never forget. Drove people to suicide. One of the largest class actions in the nations history of which the government lost, and yet accountability nowhere to be seen. Hope no one is surprised at the lack of the federal ICAC.

Add in Morrison's captains pick of and continuing support of Deves in Warringah..What does it matter driving some vulnerable people to suicide if it means you can pick up the votes of religious conservatives in marginal seats?

Trevor

This Government is a disgrace, just lies and mismanagment

Remember the 'budget emergency' ****ing idiots
I am sick of nit-pickers, looking for mischief where there is none

PHARK IT!!!!!

Trevor

My daughter got a Robo-debt, it is still not resolved.  There is class action going on over it

PHARK IT!!!!!

Trevor

I see ol' SloMo & Co missed the boat with the Solomon Islands, now . . . . . . . . . .

This has to be the worst Government in my living memory

PHARK IT!!!!!

CP

Quote from: Trevor on April 20, 2022, 09:19:00 AM
I see ol' SloMo & Co missed the boat with the Solomon Islands, now . . . . . . . . . .

This has to be the worst Government in my living memory

He's now preaching about the past helpfulness of us in the Solomon's which puts us in great stead with them.

They've dropped the ball on that, and surely the voting public might have enough brain power to work out that a Chinese military base from here to Perth away is a far bigger threat than the opposition who are supposedly great mates with China.

Trevor

he sent a Junior Minister at the 11th hour, far too late with far too little

Seems to be the way this Government has operated "far too late with far too little" with fires, floods & pandemic - this should be their slogan for the 2022 election campaign

Liberals, the Government that provides "far too late with far too little"

PHARK IT!!!!!

Alan59

Under the Coalition in the last 10 years Australia has halved the amount of aid they give to Pacific nations.Then there's Australia's pathetic climate inaction which is an existential problem for Pacific nations.Then there's Dutton's patronising bordering on racist comments about Pacific nations in 2015.Then there's Morrison's dismissal and contempt for multinational bodies which he made after he became prime minister to appeal to his xenophobic base.Then there's the Foreign Minister who is no doubt too preoccupied being the Prime Minister For Women to do her day job.
All this adds up so that Pacific nations have come to view Australia as patronising and isolationist.They go looking for friends elsewhere.

Trevor

Unreal, Barnaby Joyce et el were in town today to announce a $19.5m upgrade to our hospital - this is the seat that the Nats hold but was held by a Lib prior

Obviously the Independent has them very very nervous (are previously stated). I am hoping voters can see through this vote buying ****

Zero on policy announcements but big on vote buying.  The Treasurer was in Labor territory today at the Whitten oval, again buying votes - no policy announcement, just vote buying

PHARK IT!!!!!

Trevor

What's the next scare campaign by the Libs - I see they are trotting out the 'carbon tax' hoax again - it worked last time so they think the bull-**** will work again - they are a bunch of low life liars - Abbott all over again - they deserve their arses kicked

Have they actually announced any real policies yet or just made funding announcements?

All I see is funding announcements

PHARK IT!!!!!

CP

Just when he thought he had it easy in the campaign, the RBA come out and suggest that there's an interest rate rise and inflation has gone up.

It'll be interesting to see how they'll spin that.

Alan59

Every bit about their "superior economic management" is just a lie that if you repeat enough people will believe.
They are running a scam operation transferring wealth from wage and salary earners to companies and property investors.
Expect Murdoch press to go ballistic anti Labor now that they have announced a policy that will make them pay more than a token amount of tax and stop them transferring money back to Rupert's mothership tax free.

CP

Is it just me, or has there been very little in the way of election ads so far?

LG

Quote from: CP on May 02, 2022, 11:15:01 AM

Plenty from the fat fella and his fat fella mate...  :)  :)

Trevor

Quote from: CP on May 02, 2022, 11:15:01 AM
the Libs and the Nats have started, more-so the Nats as it is their seat, but the sitting member is resigning, which is good coz he did nothing anyway

I think initially they thought their new man was home and hosed then this pesky Independent nominated and since day one, even before the election was called he has hit the ground running. He is 'town hall'ing' all over the electorate - he has caught the Nats and Libs napping

They are pumping in the ads now though - might be too little too late though

PHARK IT!!!!!