News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

Channel 7 TV Coverage

Started by falcon_cobra, March 18, 2022, 12:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

falcon_cobra

What Events all Channel 7 Cover Live, i know there are highlights after the events, They are doing 7 Events live, including SMP, Bathurst and Winton, but i can't seem to find what the other events will be.

Alan59

The first and last rounds wherever they may be.
The 3 events that attract the largest state government subsidy-Townsville,Hidden Valley,Gold Coast
Bathurst
Albert Park on 10
Also in the unlikely event of it happening this year Newcastle even if is not the first or last event.Not sure if that means Hidden Valley reverts to live on Foxtel only.Tou would have to read government and tv contracts.

TheArrow

I actually looked for a good 20 mins for this answer but couldn't find anything definitive.

skaifeman

QuoteThe Sydney Motorsport Park races will also be shown live on Seven as the first of six championship rounds that will be simulcast on FTA and STV across the 2022 season.

Joining the Sydney SuperNight among the races to be shown live on the Seven Network are the Darwin Triple Crown, Townsville 500, Repco Bathurst 1000, Gold Coast 500 and Repco Newcastle 500, with delayed coverage for remaining rounds.

Found here:
https://www.v8sleuth.com.au/supercars-2022-tv-guide-whats-on-when-and-where/
"Ford's Bathurst winning bonus didn't even cover the cost of the after-party" - Allan Moffat, 1977

falcon_cobra

Quote from: TheArrow on March 18, 2022, 10:38:05 PM
I actually looked for a good 20 mins for this answer but couldn't find anything definitive.

exactly,