News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

COVID-19 discussion

Started by Trevor, May 13, 2021, 04:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlbertM

https://youtu.be/gE0Xf3cHJ58

You know he's on to something when he is being sued for it. LOL!
Ford Faithful

Trevor

I am sick of nit-pickers, looking for mischief where there is none

PHARK IT!!!!!

Troy01505

Lockdowns continue thanks to more government **** ups, both parties are as dopey as each other

Trevor

I seriously don't know what Gladys and Co are thinking, their (in)actions have made sure the whole country is ****ing infected.  Dan for all his faults tried to contain it to Melbourne last year - NSW have just let it run rampant

I am slighty convinced it was a deliberately move driven by ScoMo and Co to build herd immunity, like King Boris of England is trying to do.  ScoMo was a fan of the herd immunity thing last year when it all started but got howled down and forced publicly and within his party to do more so that was when ScoMo & C changed focus from financial to health.

The skeptic in me is thinking that this drive to vaccinate is driven by the money overlords of the world and big Pharma

This said it all about Gladys - she doesn't even believe in her own rules:

PHARK IT!!!!!

AlbertM

Nothing so sinister. That would require intelligence and cunning to hatch such a plan.  Barelychicklinen, shot her mouth off as NSW did so well last year and Qld locked NSW out. The delay in responding to this latest wave was an attempt to save face. And encouraged by Scummo so his botched vaccine stroll out wouldn't be so obvious. Alas... it got away on them.  Purely ego driven.

If it was an attempt at heard immunity there would be no hard lockdowns, even now.

Like sports rorts, carpark rorts...The average Aussie is paying for it.
Ford Faithful

madbugger

Just had my first jab

Still breathing atm.
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

LG

Quote from: madbugger on July 21, 2021, 06:42:59 PM
Just had my first jab

Still breathing atm.

That's what I said last Friday.
Wait for it...    ;D ;D

madbugger

Quote from: LG on July 21, 2021, 07:46:20 PM
Just had my first jab

Still breathing atm.

That's what I said last Friday.
Wait for it...    ;D ;D

Starting to throb a bit and headache coming on, hopefully I will sleep it off
If you don't like my comment, ignore it. If you don't know how to ignore it, message me and I will be only too happy to demonstrate how.

Trevor

Just had my first jab

Still breathing atm.
if it was AZ, as was said "wait for it"

PHARK IT!!!!!

madbugger

Quote from: Trevor on July 22, 2021, 06:27:23 AM
Just had my first jab

Still breathing atm.
if it was AZ, as was said "wait for it"

Na, I held out for the Pfizer

Trevor

My daughter and son-in-law had the Pfizer - no side effects at all.  My wife had the AZ and had small to mild, I was rook enough to sit on the couch all day the day after.  A friend had the AZ and had nothing

PHARK IT!!!!!

AlbertM

Welp it's been 18months and I'm in exactly the same predicament. Can't go any where, nothing to do in my retirement village called a town. And not a shot of the Vac within 300km for me. Yay! Country life... ::)
Ford Faithful

LG

A Qantaslink hostie who did the Brisbane/Longreach return trip has tested positive.
They say she was infected during the flight.
I certainly hope this doesn't escalate.

Trevor

I head that this morning LG.  This Delta variant is a P.I.T.A.  People don't know when they have ir, 'its a pity those numb-skulls running NSW don't understand it - It is like watching a train wreck in slow motion - farken unbelievable - they learnt NOTHING from the Ruby Princess and the Victorian experience

PHARK IT!!!!!

AlbertM

You might have dodged a bullet LG. Those flights were over 10 days ago.
Ford Faithful