News:

The new look V8Central, there will be quite a few changes over the next few days/weeks

Main Menu

ITM Taupō Super400 (Spoilers)

Started by skaifeman, April 08, 2024, 10:29:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloopy

Both decent races, but you won't see much talk from me about it on the day. I'm still glad I don't inconvenience myself by watching live any more. Must be about time they found a deal allowing AU & NZ to use Superview.

The amount of effort Brown put in to pass Feeney cleanly was impressive, and he did it in true Brown style and got a little loose.

Sonic

Quote from: Bloopy on Yesterday at 02:32:59 PMBoth decent races, but you won't see much talk from me about it on the day. I'm still glad I don't inconvenience myself by watching live any more. Must be about time they found a deal allowing AU & NZ to use Superview.

The amount of effort Brown put in to pass Feeney cleanly was impressive, and he did it in true Brown style and got a little loose.

Andre on Sat in the wet and Will on Sun in the dry were the 2 weekend highlights for me.

AND proof that you don't need to hit the leader up the clacker to get past them. (yes there were some bumper to bumper contacts but nothing that put Broc off his own game)

Series is already quarter way through (though you wouldn't really know it) and Will is starting to pull away some... but there are 3 Mustangs in the top 5... how many would there be and how much higher would they be if.... I reckon Moz and Payne would be at least up to 2/3!
philwisewould.zenfolio.com - check out the photos after race weekend!

muz

Mozzie and Payne would be a LOT closer if it weren't few silly mistakes on track or in the pits.

Bloopy

Waters could've been around 3rd if he kept his wheels on and his panels straight this year too.